Is sharting in the mart just an epic meme or is having leaky pants actually a common affliction in America?

Is sharting in the mart just an epic meme or is having leaky pants actually a common affliction in America?

Attached: 1514645428032.jpg (640x557, 33K)

Serious question... i'm eating smashed potatos and milanesas (google it) since a month and i have diarrhea... is it the cause? not joking.

>duh try another food
I bought 3 bags of potatos to save money and milanesas were cheap so i bought a lot.

It's literally true
American think that accidentally sharting your own pants is something that can happen to anyone

I had never seen or heard of this phenomenon until I started browsing Jow Forums.

This. It's not like a common thing.

>Le "let me tell you about your country" meme

It's a meme. Walmart is full of wierd people or people who don't dress well and go there with their pajamas but the sharing thing is just a hyperbole of something very rare

Back when mart shart meme was big , I did a little bit of research on sharting. Its unsurprisingly form shit food mostly, but many americans are completely oblivious to it.
I went through several web articles on how to help against sharts. It was all like "wash your ass, carry spare underpants, eat some pills" etc etc. Like if nobody in the slightest could comprehend that sharts can be prevented by not eating literal shit

Lol do you think we don't know thaf taco bell and the others cause diarrhea. There are all kind of jokes about that. People who go to Wal-Mart just don't really give a fuck. They don't care if people will judge them.

Lo frito en general no es bueno
Y las papas te dan altos pedos
Seguro que tus intestinos son chernobyl a esta altura

Ya se que no sos nutricionista, pero que me recomendas? tengo pensado dejar lo frito.

Hacé las papas hervidas o cocidas (al horno)
Con las milanesas no te queda otra hasta terminarlas
Después hacete ensaladas con semillas (sésamo y chia y todo eso) y tratá de comer mas avena que te llena mas rápido y tiene banda de proteínas

Muchas gracias user, voy a seguir tu consejo, especialmente lo de las semillas porque ni en cuenta lo tenia.

yes it is common, watch an american tv channel stream sometime and you will see 2/3 ads are for medication of random shit, pills are a giant industry in america and one of the most popular pills is the 'diet pill' which basically works by blocking fats from being digested properly, it passes right through causing anal leakage
if you look at the shart in the mart pictures you will see most of the shart is a yellow hue, because its mostly undigested fats instead of shit

I've never seen it personally, but going to walmart at 3AM is the best free freakshow you can see so I believe it.

It started on the people of walmart blog. So many people go to walmart and since everyone has a phone it's bound to happen. I mean you see people passed out on the street covered in their own piss and shit all the time in Europe, at least on weekend nights. Now they are usually drunk out of their mind so it's a little different

Attached: walmart-1.jpg (1536x1536, 315K)

>web articles on how to help against sharts
My sides, is this real?

>it's a Jow Forums users act like they don't shit their pants every couple months or so

Getting really tired of this

ITT: Let me tell you about your country

that picture makes me hungry but I'm not supposed to have another snack before dinner

Attached: george carlin.png (1031x573, 203K)

Obsession, for men, Calvin Klein

ok this is epic

really weak b8 m8

I remember when I was 16 and thought he was really deep and profound.