Best country in the world

best country in the world

Attached: fr[1].png (580x387, 609)

no

why not? Jealous much?

Turn it 90 degrees counterclockwise.

Brazil best neighbour!

it's just a good country not best

maybe. I don't know. Is life in smaller cities pretty cheap? not small town but cities that aren't paris

t. Loius

I think so.

I love France. Unironically.

Cheaper than Paris of course, but still expensive compared to coutryside.

What are the best French cities?

why are nips obsessed with france, a lot of nips decide to learn french eg hiroyuki

The smallest and most preserved.

Too many Portuguese ''people''

Why are there so many portuguese people in France??? It never made any sense to me

I think there're people like that in any countries and I'd say what we love most is the US.

Why are there so many arabs in France? Never made sense to me.

I really don't see an obsession with the US from the Japanese anons I've met, I have seen quite a few speaking French though.

because they are poor

fuck off, ching chong. At least we're not slaves.

okok(=_=;)

Attached: a.png (728x1153, 401K)

I guess you don't see it because anything about the US infiltrates Japanese society too much, and minorities (like France lover Nips) always show off their identity.

There was a period where we welcomed Latin migrants, many Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, then we welcomed other christians like Polacks... But now we need muslims, always more muslims. ABDUL WE NEED YOU, ABDUUUUUL PLEASE COME ABDUL!!!

I love France i wish i was born french

Is Japan's work hours really that low? thought it was much higher, what about the working hours for low to middle class?

>muh fake

everytime

I'm being honest, I don't hate Japan or anything I just thought you worked for much longer than that.

I agree, I love the netherlands.

No, lots of things like the number of murders don't appear in the Japanese statistics. Don't trust our statistics.

I want to speak to an actual Japanese not a korean/american

Attached: 1526742072085.png (1200x794, 916K)

Part-French American here, France is GREAT!

I'm Japanese, trust me man. We're really sick of information manipulation.

>MUH

>trust me man
I trust you less than the Japanese trust Hiroyuki

sorry i am colourblind, which country is that?
is it belgium? or is it italy? ireland perhaps? romania? chad? ivory coast? guinea? mali? nigeria? which of those contenders is it?

Oh look, a Paki.

I've been in France pretty often last few years, it's just a boring country, nothing much.

what was the most fun country you visited

You wouldn't recognize beauty, taste, or quality in anything anyway, Vladimir.

Japan and Peru

I know almost nothing about hiroyuki so.. what do you mean

>I know almost nothing about hiroyuki so.. what do you mean
Because you aren't Japanese

It is beautiful and all, but it's just not fun. Trust me I can recognise beauty, I live in St. Petersburg.

I AGREE

well if i'm really japanese then did i change your image of japan? why don't you trust me so much.

But you aren't, if you were you would know what Hiro did to 2ch

i'm not a fucking nerd and 99% of decent nips like me don't give a fuck about hiroyuki. 2ch is full of losers.

Of course most Japanese don't care about it, but Japanese people who go on Jow Forums do.
2ch is much better than Jow Forums

translate this for me if you really are japanese

Attached: 0528ca9e9626d45491a4e23d906c0524aac62ef39eeddd73eac55249f08b2e9d.png (627x656, 64K)

ouiaboos r cute