Why are you a beta male? Why do you want to be a different ethnicity?

Why are you a beta male? Why do you want to be a different ethnicity?

Attached: 1203612903.jpg (1080x1164, 154K)

What betas say don't matter.

Attached: gibson-236x300.jpg (236x300, 16K)

I am Asian male, the cursed ethnicity. Being white is better.

>9th child
Her cunt must look like the Apocalypse...

Attached: 1411373761853~01.jpg (230x243, 20K)

girl pussy is much more durable than your ladyboy pussy

His 9th child, probably her first

That's not even clever. Cringe.

if he had shorter hair on his head or if he was bald, I'd suck his cock (am male)

mick jagger is 74 and has a 1 year old kid (and seven others), i think people as famous and rich as them can get any girl they want desu

Celebrities aren't the same race as you and me. They're some weird parallel species of hominid.

Didn't Tony Randall have kids with a 25 year old when he was in his 70s?

the problem if you're rich and famous is every girl getting pregnant on purpose so you are tied to them financially
thats why Melly here has 9 kids

Imagine if all Europeans were traditionalist Catholics. The wh*te population would skyrocket again

>9th child
God damn. Now that's what I call high test

Yes indeed if you're rich like Mel or Trump, you can buy all the Eastern European underwear models you want.

You can't maintain First World standards of living if you try to shoehorn 50 million people into a country the size of Denmark.

the 1488 based god

No correlation of European density and poverty.

>Why are you a beta male?
Because I am Japanese :(

His oldest was born in like 1970. But all of his and Keith Richards's kids are just boring fashion models or something.

Aspire to be Mel honestly

The formulation 'beta male' as it is understood in chan lingo is based on long discredited studies of wolf behavior. It does not generalize to humans and if you read any ethology you'd know that.

>man with younger girlfriend
>winner, this guy sure is alpha as fuck.
>man with older girlfriend
>i... I see, why? i mean, does she look younger or...
My gf is 11 years and 10 months older than me and people treat me like if I were being raped by a mummy, they feel less uncomfortable after I show them a picture of her. Fuck them all.

At least you're not Macron.

thanks for the laugh

YES YOU FUCKING DO. YOU GO OUT IN PUBLIC AND IT'S A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT TO ME. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH IN HEAT AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT, ALRIGHT? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT. YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME WITH YOUR FAKE BOOBS. YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO SHOW OFF IN TIGHT OUTFITS AND TIGHT PANTS WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR PUSSY FROM BEHIND. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH.

So Jow Forums was right?

Fuck that bitch for recording this man's pain and then selling it to tabloids.

Sorry I used the incorrect terminology. I meant to say "such a fucking pussy".

Poor guy was right. You don't have control over your women, what do you have?

That sucks. Imagine not even being married to a guy and having his kid, when he's had so many others who aren't yours.

Sounds like a really nice level headed man who doesn't have a small penis at all

Attached: 30yoBoomer.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Found the Canangoloid

DON'T GET ANY CLOSER

Attached: BloaterMutt.gif (411x488, 664K)

>roided
>”get raped by niggers!”
The 13cm starter pack

Isn’t he going to die before it becomes an adolescent?

probably has something to do with me not looking like Mel Gibson or not being as wealthy as Mel Gibson

Attached: lg_mel_gibson_william_yang.jpg (450x666, 228K)

He also seems to inject himself with botox, so that lowers it by 1 cm.

God damn dark high + light eyes is the superior combo

No sane woman would say no to Gibson's seed.

>defends
Why does he have to defend anything?

>22 year old man
>Don't intend to ever have children
>Mixed-raced, so all I have to do to make that happen is stay where I'm at and do nothing

Life is so hard. I'm not even conscientious, so I lack the power to have friends or anything of value in my life.

I don't think I can survive in Puerto Rico as I'm not connected to the people there.

I'd never want anyone to live a life like me.
It's better not have children before one race-mixes.

Attached: 1530499323583.jpg (347x419, 64K)

13cm is average, asshole!

Based Mel

The 0 effort post....
We all had the same thought fuck no she hasn't squeezed out 8 kids already.

ciswomen are all 0cm and they bring down the average

what is the benelux and major european capitals like London and Paris before the shitskin hordes?

No you're greek.

once we purge muslims we can