Circumcision prevalence around the world

Circumcision prevalence around the world

Attached: circumcision.png (628x552, 203K)

Circumcision will be the least of your worries when the trans thing catches on, gonna see a bunch of 5 year olds on HRT

Attached: regret_smile.png (304x285, 187K)

*faggot prevalence around the world

Attached: 80239FA0-504B-44B3-B53D-6FC01DA8F1F8.jpg (275x249, 16K)

In South Korea they do it as adults to be more like Americans to them it's the same as plastic surgery or bleaching their hair

surprised that manu euro countries are 20-29%, means most of the cutlets are whites
must suck really hard to be cut in europe when the girls have ample choice in huge delicious foreskins

What's up with the pinoys and Koreans?

>huge delicious foreskins
Gross m8.

t. goreskin

Two decades ago, circunsision was a trending medical procedure. At the time, people where really scared about AIDS and when WHO studied that circunsized males had less chance to get aids, many doctors start to support the idea.

Everyone who is uncut is a faggot

Large American influence I assume.

>US
>60 - 69 percent
>Still antisemitic as hell

Not very introspective, are you?

If someone created this new variation on christianity, where you celebrated your holiday in November with candles, and ate knotted bread every sunday, would you guys even catch on?

>post YFW you're uncut

Attached: rach pfp 3.png (422x422, 245K)

This issue made me realize just how crazy cultural bias can be

most see no problem here with cutting part of a baby's dick off without anesthesia and real reason to do so other than being "clean" and "better looking"

It's ironic because traditionally Koreans have valued keeping the body intact as a gift from the parents.

i fucking hate white people so goddamn much, they’re the ones who started this shit

I think it was Jews m8.

at least its fallen off a cliff here. The funniest thing is as well it starts falling just as we go into Americas sphere of influence.

Attached: aust-hist-graph.gif (649x330, 9K)

What happened in 1960? What went right?

It's a 3rd world thing, africa, middle east, usa...

I don't have data but I think it's declining somewhat here, too. A lot of liberal and/or irreligious couples especially are choosing not to circumcise.

Also a chart of homosexual men prevalence.
Gay niggers
Gay americans
Gay gooks : Gay fembois
Gay pinoys : Gay transbois
>Maybe cutting your penis actually does affect your sexuality.
> (((Who))) Knew

nuke albanians and bosniaks

Do abos circumcise?

I think some tribes do. Some others make a slit down the ventral side of the penis.

fixed

Attached: file.png (628x552, 211K)

I still have 100% of my Penis thanks to being a Bean.

Attached: BattleStation.png (1182x730, 629K)

I still have 100% of mine thanks to my parents not being retarded. Didn't do that shit to my son either. Fuck the Jews.

i dunno, the whole thing was a health fad pretty much from the anglo middle class in the early 20th century and then because everybody here is basically middle class it snowballed while it died in England itself.

It used to be done here because Victorian morals thought it would stop boys masturbating

>Tipofftugal

The biggest reason against reunification

they mutilate genitals, just not through circumcision

Americans really need to apologise for what they've done to MILLIONS of South Korean penises!

Attached: 1451535261720.jpg (250x300, 13K)

Okay seriously, what's the reason that Americans still love circumcising their children?

Parent assume kids won’t wash their foreskin, so it’s best to just chop it off.

hAhaha what the fuck

>Anglos think that being cut is the norm
Disgusting.

Worst Korea

Their doctors are allowed to lie to patients and say it has medical benefits. All they need to do is remove the financial incentive