/cum/

Asian pride worldwide

Attached: IMG_20180630_185243.jpg (708x1000, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do we get urkel a black gf?

Attached: 1505219564976.png (578x577, 979K)

Please someone post some asians with big milkers so i can jerk off

urkel is a superior black male. he can get any gf he wants

die

>59f out right now
>it's now raining through wednesday so i can't really do shit for hikes until thursday
>can hardly crack my window without getting chilly

oh baby

I want to /cum/ in her

haha good post

Attached: IMG_20180630_185322.jpg (1058x1472, 228K)

What's the best app in android for 4chinz

Clover

clover

overchan

Yotsuba&! is centered on Yotsuba Koiwai, a five-year-old[8] adopted girl who is energetic, cheerful, curious, odd, and quirky—so odd and quirky that even her own father calls her strange. She is also initially ignorant about many things a child her age would be expected to know, among them doorbells, escalators, air conditioners, and even playground swings.[9] This naïveté is the premise of humorous stories where she learns about, and frequently misunderstands, everyday things.[10]

At the start of the series, Yotsuba and her adoptive father, Yousuke Koiwai, relocate to a new city with the help of Koiwai's best friend, an impressively tall man nicknamed Jumbo. Yotsuba makes a strong impression on the three daughters of the neighboring Ayase family, Asagi, Fuuka, and Ena. Most of her daily activities and misadventures often originate from interactions with these characters.

The series has no continuing plot—the focus of the stories is Yotsuba's daily voyage of discovery. Many chapters take place on successive days (for details, see List of Yotsuba&! chapters), so that the series follows, almost literally, the characters' daily lives.[11] The tone can be summarized by the motto, used on chapter title pages and advertising, "Today is always the most enjoyable day" (いつでも今日が、いちばん楽しい日 Itsudemo kyō ga, ichiban tanoshii hi), or in the original translation, "Enjoy Everything".

give me ONE good reason not to drink tonight

finally get a day off work tomorrow

go ahead

hangover/withdrawals

What makes you proud?

but I can deal with a hangover tomorrow, I dont work

you should never drink the liquid jew

but I rarely do

love mexico

Yotsuba is drawn as a small girl with green hair done in four pigtails, giving her somewhat the appearance of her namesake, a four-leaf clover (四葉のクローバー yotsuba no kurōbā). She has a carefree and energetic personality, taking delight in simple matters even as she learns about all manner of things in her daily life.[1][2][3] In Japanese, Yotsuba's dialogue is written without kanji, making it seem simpler and more childlike,[4] and in a typeface that gives the impression of speaking with high intensity. Her energy is noted by other characters, especially members of the neighboring Ayase family.[5] Her father says of her carefree nature, "She can find happiness in anything. Nothing in this world can get her down."[6] However, when deeply frightened or upset, she does cry,[7] and she has an unexplained fear of anything resembling a bullseye.[8]

At the start of the series, Yotsuba is shown as having very little knowledge of the world around her, even for a young child. Things such as swings, doorbells, cicadas, and air conditioners all fascinate and confuse her,[9] although she is not perturbed by her ignorance. She occasionally mispronounces new words and creates neologisms, such as "Yotsubox" (よつばこ Yotsubako) as a portmanteau of "Yotsuba's Box", and often repeats, in incongruous ways, phrases spoken by adult characters around her. Yotsuba is able to slowly sound out writing in hiragana, and is praised for this by her father's friend Jumbo, but cannot correctly read a clock. She is frequently shown drawing, though she is not as good an artist as she thinks she is,[10] and she is an excellent swimmer.[11]

The series provides few details about her life before its start. She is an adopted child, with her birthplace unknown to the reader, although she claims she's from an island "to the left."[12]

Attached: 1500075356062.jpg (500x683, 101K)

need a french gf

>finally get a day off work tomorrow
legit excuse

bitch niggas

Attached: 1519883464218.png (723x1023, 1.09M)

Koiwai, Yotsuba's adopted father, says he met her as an orphan in a foreign country and before he knew it he was raising her as his own;[6] she is sometimes taken for a foreigner by strangers. When asked about her mother, she doesn't understand the question, and she gets confused by the concept of having two sets of grandparents.[13] Before moving to her current home, Yotsuba lived in the country with Koiwai and his mother.[12] She initially claims she is six years old, but her father later corrects this, saying she is in fact five years old.[14]

Yotsuba has never attended school, and as of the first chapter does not know what a grade is. In volume 6, chapter 35, she fails to understand repeated explanations of homework.

#MeToo

drink because it tastes good, and not because "hahaha look at me im drunk!!!". I don't drink any shit-tasting beer, and even then I usually squirt some lime in mine.

Fuuka best girl

its a good manga

Attached: 1503891752578.jpg (1017x1500, 344K)

liqour does not taste good. I have tested this over the course of a year and onward with numerous posisons and reached a forgone conclusion

Confirmed amlo for president

redpill me. is this a good thing or bad thing?

I like Mexican beer. This one specifically. Fireball tastes pretty good for me, and I love red/pink wine.

Attached: 1528944217889.png (150x300, 105K)

I might try to read it, anyway I'm happy to know it means clover, after all these years.

i don't even know anymore
but it's definitely better than the other options
It's like getting an option of trying a new drink after years and years of drinking only one kind of drink, this new drink doesn't seem too great but you're sooo tired of the one you have that you're willing to give it a chance

Any leaflads in Ottawa? Visiting here with my family for Canada day, just finished watching fireworks a while ago, they were pretty limp dicked desu. What are you up to for Canada day?

gonna do the ol' 'cide

AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF IN A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE WITH A BEAUTIFUL WIFE

what if i joined ice and moved to arizona and started killing mexicans

That would be pretty rude desu

That would be pretty based desu

concerned for Arbys again

it is extremely hearthwarming

Attached: 1526858456849.png (424x420, 99K)

should go get a 6pack desu

who will drink with me this evening

you should buy some bourbon instead

>drinking on a sunday

go get some weed instead blood

wait do they sell weed in stores now that it's legal or has that not happened yet?

way ahead of you

>smoking beezlebub's broccoli

this is my friday workwise

whatcha drinking, I'll try to match it

wild turkey

Trying to poo.
Can't.

not yet

yeah it took a while here in CA for stores to "legally" sell it, but some dispensaries would sell to anyone with a 21+ ID

would you believe my mom has every conceivable liqour except wild turkey

not even legal until august 1st or something

do you have any other bourbon?

think so

what brands

I was wrong

just gin, whisky, rum, vodka, tequila, and mixers

drink the other whiskey then
is it scotch or something

>just gin, whisky, rum, vodka, tequila, and mixers
>just

Attached: 1469296851913.jpg (1841x1227, 780K)

I havent mixed it all together

yet

Attached: Placer (age 35).png (650x183, 335K)

god I wish that were me

Attached: 1440126316450.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

Forgot to mention that was an exclusive photo of placer traveling europe

nah, Binland was too expensive to travel too

fuck these recipes, Im just gonna throw some shit together and hope it includes bitters

Too many Californians post in a row

one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer

Attached: 1529243095841.png (657x527, 44K)

1 sobriety please

Girlfriend keeps calling me a virgin for playing Fortnite

been unironically playing fortnite and enjoying it for two weeks

i'll pray for you

Do not like BR games

Same but I keep getting bullied for it
Meanwhile she unironically loves Overwatch

Yukon Jack
Southern Comfort
Cuervo Especiale
(+aperol)

I call it, The North America

Attached: 1505386756901.jpg (399x464, 52K)

thats what i choose

>when the GF has more pants than you

B A S E D

I want to fuck a black kween

I don't want to fuck a spic "woman"

unironically bluepilled

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

Now John at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
But there's someplace that he'd rather be
He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me"
As the smile ran away from his face
"Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place"

Attached: 1522417790318.png (1054x526, 69K)

im not going to be able to sleep well tonight...maybe its benadryl time

>no fireworks at CN tower

what the fuck

Attached: 1516561537078.jpg (628x960, 96K)

Hearing Gunshots

it's me
gib gf

>Wisconsin
>safe

same

my dog is freaking out

I've never hear a gunshot in my entire life

in san francisco they have to bleach the streets to stop the spread of hepatitis

>In a relationship with...

and you said FB was useless. Wouldve made an ass out of myself

Attached: 1528482488159.png (1060x404, 174K)

i hear gunshots all the time
but i live in a very rural area

I used to hear tons of gunshots because I used to live near a military base and sometimes they trained with their rifles