Is tumblr really a bad place

is tumblr really a bad place

Attached: 1510384581391.jpg (400x368, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

no actually no better or worse than here

My ex-wife was big into it. I just found it confusing to navigate.

tumblr is dead now
twitter is better

Yeah, I never understood exactly how it works. Much prefer it here.

Is she fucking CIA 'agents' ?

Attached: 45783434.jpg (219x230, 6K)

I don't care who she's fucking now lol.

What's the point of tumblr? Can someone explain?

I don't really like navigating Reddit either. If I Google something I'll sometimes find my answer on reddit but just for general browsing I've always been a Jow Forums fag.

any form of social media where your name is attached to your content is inherently going to be dishonest and awful

Reddit's layout is the biggest most useless piece of shit I've ever seen.

Tumblr is just another blog site with an improved search engine. You're going to find shit you like and hate on most social media. Most modern social media pander to the left.

Reddit is just Jow Forums if everyone was given the freedom to make their own board.

That's 4+Jow Forums

>Most modern social media pander to the left.
>left
It's almost all centre right garbage you political illiterate

Not even close. reddit is inherently different than Jow Forums because of the built in feedback system that heavily disincentives people from having opinions outside of the hivemind. Also, the fact that post history is public causes people to strawman anything you say instead of taking your post at face value.

I doubt even you believe this. Ive never heard anyone claim that major social media has a right wing bias of all things

Attached: 1506150568294.png (1500x1480, 574K)

plenty of places you get yelled at for being a leftoid if you don't follow what the right considers politically correct. Both sides are basically the same just latched onto different shit.

>Both sides are basically the same

Attached: 1530234107604.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Literally where does that happen outside of Jow Forums. Its been exposed as fact that twitter and facebook have enormous bias. What social media mediums is it disadvantageous to be a leftie?

youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ

>white people are evil
>context doesn't matter niggers are inherently worse

>5 billion people will die from climate change
>climate change doesn't exist its a government conspiracy, it does but its natural, ok humans are doing it but its too late now just open a window

>America is an evil empire
>never say anything bad about the troops

>Accept immigrants racist
>Look at this dailymail headline Europe is now Africa

>Prohibition on drugs is a waste of money and never works but do it on guns
>Prohibition on guns will never work but keep going on drugs