Real nigga hours edition

real nigga hours edition

Attached: daily mail boomer.png (641x116, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7Mr_wgeLik
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/01/riot-in-portland-as-far-right-marchers-clash-with-anti-facists
youtube.com/watch?v=9p0SQ3lo6Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

absolute boomer opinion

Attached: 40-frases-para-felicitar-el-cumpleanos-felicitaciones-originales-divertidas-y-mas.jpg (996x652, 47K)

based

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVENT GOT A STITCH TO WEAR

Attached: 1527381406772s.jpg (250x137, 5K)

>tfw can't sing

Independence > US State > EU State

new zealand always seems too eager to please and to emphasise it's own existence
not sure if it's a cultural thing or just that the new zealanders who edit wikipedia are weird. i get the same kind of vibes i get when my small town tries to emphasise that it exists and has a history when reading an article with a section about NZ and their cultural relationship to [thing].

Attached: c39.gif (500x281, 499K)

redpilled post

it's extremely pathetic desu
taylor swift was photographed wearing an all blacks jersey once and it was big news here

can't take you seriously when you make posts like this thairunt

i'm not even sure i believe that new zealand exists 2bh. it's basically a poor man's australia

That's fine

give me one reason why i should have a job

ANIME!

victoria, tasmania and south island nz are the only good parts of that corner of the globe

new zealand with kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, etc, but none of the shit insects and maybe one really big beach to substitute for the outback would basically be the most unambiguous best country on the world

they should replace that shit fly can't remember the name but it apparently hurts like fuck when it bites with grey kangaroos. (the most huggable looking kangaroos.)

They fought alongside you in the 'nam show some respect

we shouldn't have even been in nam. a lot of good men died for nothing

I've lived in the south island for my entire life and I'm sick of it desu

To make money

so that CCR choons would get the international recognition they deserve
*fortunate son starts playing*

money
social status
socializing
because you have a job you enjoy

It baffles me that the first thing neets think about when talking about a job is minimum wage warehouse work or office slavery.
Should have worked while in school.

Attached: 1530164606763.jpg (1200x1920, 376K)

dont care

Attached: oof.jpg (661x437, 139K)

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

is NZ as /comfy/ as it looks?

kinda wanna move there

The venezuelan president has congratulated our new elected president !!

At least you don't live in Scotland.

mexico is going to get the shaft big time now that their new pres openly shittalked trump

how to spot a /v/ runt
>based
>redpilled
>EPIC
>muh comfy

it's chico time

Yeah it's comfy but pretty boring and the cities and towns are grim

The south island is basically Scotland with meth instead of heroin and bogans instead of neds

hopefully when i'm a famous webcomic artist i can expect the same treatment

>/v/ runt
you mean a newfriend?

You should have a job to continue to pass on your genes and to do that requires being able to make a living to support a family.
As a male, you're failing at your basic biologic function if this isn't currently happening as a plan in your life.

when is theresa may going to lose her job? i've been waiting a while now

After brexit.
Then Gavin Williamson will complete his ascent to the top

5 May 2022

youtube.com/watch?v=q7Mr_wgeLik
choon

Attached: jessica.xueyunfang_33545780_454701121634901_2205036398744961024_n.jpg (1080x1349, 98K)

imagine being french and making fun of anybody for anything

post toot

france is the most powerful country on earth

ermm yeah no

Why are you up so late/early

it's amazing how different it looks when you cross the border from new york into pennsylvania

t. Pierre working 100 hrs/wk in the City

hair is at that point where its wonderfully soft and a pleasure to run my hands through

Not sure if I have an American friend or if an American is just being oversocial by British standards and I'm misreading it as closeness.

Anime?

What about it

Why is British media so shit?
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/01/riot-in-portland-as-far-right-marchers-clash-with-anti-facists

>One Proud Boy was seen to floor an anti-fascist protester with a single punch. Later in the day he was seen being cuffed by police officers

But it fails to mention the webm posted in an earlier thread where the 'anti-fascist protestor' is actually wielding a baton and charging at the 'One Proud Boy'?

i'd be your friend lad

Attached: 1528906516375.jpg (923x713, 97K)

Nobody is going to defend the guardian

lol is this guy seriously referring it himself as a proud boy

is it just me or do NZers and Australians like anime more than british people
one of the reasons i don't fully trust upside down people

dumb frogposter

Americans are easy to make friends with

definitely not because of people who traditionally play a game where they spin a funny looking top on one of their holidays

just paid 5 rupees for a blowjob

ANIME.

depends if you can find them reliable in social situations and that's really the only gauge of a true friend

like if they don't flake out on you while trying to do something

We're desperately in need of friends over here. Send help.

dont think antipodean normies browse Jow Forums
all aussies and kiwis on imageboards seem to be NEET mongs living off bennies

Got a website for that webcomic?

Wish I could be a kid again

know a few on discord as well though and they're the same
although often it seems like american nonces are pushing it into their heads, i have no evidence for this and might just be bitter a lot of my old friends don't speak to me anymore and adopted anime profile pictures where once we'd co-ordinate a gimmick together on the forums we used to use.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
MADE TO SHART THE MART
OOO THE RED WHITE AND POO

wish i was never born

I think overall Australia and New Zealand especially could suffer a bit from having a smaller and isolated media culture so they have to import a lot of shows and all, including anime
just a thought

doesn't exist yet but it will be great

>Wish I could be a kid again

Attached: 1b5.jpg (950x534, 130K)

I'm content with my life. Not much I'd change if I could

nothing wrong with bullying weak runts who deserve it

would get a blowie from the 2 on the right

I'll read it please post a link in this webspace when it's up.

*hops into the thread*

Attached: 1523299891777.jpg (1189x1600, 207K)

I DON'T WANA TOUCH YOU TOO MUCH BABY
CAUSE MAKIN LOVE TO YOU MIGHT DRIVE ME CRAZY

Attached: 1490328058097.png (1054x526, 38K)

Australian media is absolute fucking dogshit. There isn't anything more disgusting in the world than corporate Australian mainstream media culture.

Don't really follow

why is it pronounced quantas but spelled qantas

absolute choon
youtube.com/watch?v=9p0SQ3lo6Z4

Why isn't "/brit/" showing up in the catalog?

Attached: yank repellent.png (162x89, 7K)

A theory I've thought about is that Australia is the one of the most normie countries and that anyone who spends a lot of time on imageboards are the socially disdainful ones and you know what kind of baggage those weirdos have
I'd say the same for the USA but a lot of us live in boring suburbs or just value privacy more which means extra alone time

Have not a clue why Australia is so "normie", perhaps it was because of zyzz but one paki on steroids doesn't change whole cultures of a Western country

because OP is a retard and put the subject in the name field

It's acronym

i put it in the name field because im to smart too format the new thread properly

fuck off
theguardian.com.au

the sun is absolute garbage

Australians spend all their time at the beach surfing and playing sport

not used to the QR version and didnt look desu

even though i know i got lucky with my upbringing i kind of wish i experienced australian or nz culture growing up, even though i know it's 90% "except for viewers in scotland" on a global scale, it seems more exotic and exciting. like people might actually be interested in hearing how grim Australian kids TV was and how they were still re-running 1960s episodes of skippy in 2005 on degraded tape interspersed with a few shit local dubs of pokemon that decided to make brock an aborigine, but nobody really cares about the history of british kids TV, it's too big and popular to be novel, but not big enough to be remembered strongly compared to American's childhoods.

I imagine Australia as being almost exclusively bogan

>make brock an aborigine
did he sleep in the middle of the road or something?

Anime webcomic?

REALLY want an Australian Pokemon dub now

Anime belongs in the rubbish bin

I would've just preferred a happy childhood desu
don't care about experiencing weird little tidbits of australian media culture

Attached: 1528872460150.png (565x600, 162K)