Measured my flaccid cock and it measured exactly 3' inches

>measured my flaccid cock and it measured exactly 3' inches
>procedded to measure my fully erect penis and it measured 5'5 inches (13 cm)

I suffer.

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (800x450, 43K)

when will wh*tes learn

are you asian?

they will never learn until they are taught how to by CHINESE BVLLS and their big YELLOW cocks

>got a decent dick
>never had a gf

damn brehs

Where are you supposed to neasure from

White/European.

People usually start at their pubic bone but everyone has fupa so no ones measurement is that accurate

>drive a tiny car
>also have a tiny penis

Attached: 86C9D25E-6AEB-4AB6-AF89-EC1E2E02E82C.jpg (534x517, 49K)

If non-bone-pressed that's pretty average

Most dicks aren't very big. I've seen a lot of them.

OP. When I was kid I had fantasies that I'd be a millionaire by now and that my penis would be huge. I suffer.

>Tfw big dick
>no female has seen it anyway so it doesn’t matter

Attached: 229407BB-D4B9-4571-9476-4B1B609D2828.jpg (1024x683, 168K)

I've always assumed mines big due to how I always have a bulge no matter what I wear but it turns I have fat thighs so I have no space to rest my dick and as a result its constantly pushed ahead making it look big

You're meant to press into fat around your dick so that the ruler touches the bone.

you dont have bone there you moron

Well I measured it from where the shaft separates from the pelvis skin. I'd get more cm from doing your method but that's not honest to myself.

I'm just a 3'inch flaccid cock'd person with a 5'5 inch erect cock when I go diamonds. I'm a dicklet and it hurts.

5.5 inches is average, you can still hit the cervix when you do it from behind if you aren't careful

I have a 7" dick with decent girth

...with nothing to use it for besides jerking off

Attached: 1525992384.diives_retsuko_clothes_gif.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

cope, just post unsolicited dick pics and any roastie will flock towards you. Why do you think BBC game is real?

I doubt that you can just post a dick pic out of nowhere, I'm too autistic to break through the first few stages.

Make sure you measure it starting from your anus. That's how everyone else does it.

>tfw 8''cock with 6''girth
heh umad white bois?

Mine is 12 cm. It's over, might as well become gay bottom.

Good girl.

Why not a straight bottom?