Did perverts ever try to snatch you as a kid?

Did perverts ever try to snatch you as a kid?

Attached: 9EF66842-F417-45C6-92D8-2131E379E9E6.jpg (443x332, 36K)

no, but I did get a shotgun pointed at me when I was 5
dog bless ameriguh :DDDDD

Me, no but one almost swiped my sister when she was like 4.

No but when I was 8 my school teacher(female) touched my penis

Yeah, back in 2001 my mom started dating some weirdo priest from Nicaragua that she met on a dating site, within a week of him moving into the house, he began peeping on me in the and would always wait until right after I got out of the shower, still wrapped in a towel, to give me a hug and shower me with "affection"

Mom eventually wised up to his shit once he started trying to convince her to move the whole family back to Nicaragua. Last I heard, he had died in a horseriding accident after breaking his collar bone. Faggot pedo had it coming.

did you touch hers?

I did.
When I was below thw age of 10, I used to walk around thr streets. Some suspicious guy used to follow me where ever I go. When he got close I made a break for it and ran. Thankfully I I lost him.

Attached: 1528627292355.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Yes, and if I remember right she was pretty cute

During nighttime In Iran when I was 6, I went with my dad to a business building he had to go to make a mechanical delivery, but I stayed outside of the building for an hour because I was shy and didn't want to get involved.

Eventually I saw two 20 year old thugs who pointed at me and started walking towards my direction and I went inside immediately

No but one time some piece of human garbage called the cops on me because he thought I was jerking it in front of his brats.

One time these two guys were hanging out near the park and I heard one of them say “He’s perfect...” before the other approached me asking if I wanted some snickers bars in their car. I took off running into the woods and one screamed “GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE FUCK!” but I just kept going until I fled so far from the park I almost got lost.

A guy tapped my crotch once when I was 7. We were in this flea market and I was looking at some toys or something on a table and this dude walks up, very quickly taps my crotch, and walks off.

Hot.

Is this why so many of you guys on here are gays?

Well it's not as if any girls are on here to talk about being molested.

I’m not sure entirely what this answer implies
Are you saying yes?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was, but in my case it made me asexual. I lost all interest in relationships due to not being able to trust anyone

No I was too fat and ugly

True but I was at least hoping for some stories about MILFs/teen girls/babysitters molesting people, not gay faggots.

Tell me how the based asexual man masturbates and to what

I fap to normie shit, I just don't ever pursue sexual relationships of any kind
My libido is pretty low too, fap maybe once or twice a month

>dude parked in this camper van
>he's all like hey I has puppy wanna pet it?
>my sister goes up to my dad and is like hey dad can I has pet his puppy
>the guy panics, starts up the camper, and floors it

My neighbor and her sister abused me

what does it mean if I just love fucking both men and women but really not into romantic stuff like going on dates or do things together

once but it was an ugly cunt
he had humped me. I turned around and asked to stop. nobody was close to see it. i'd have let him keep humping me if he was handsome.

Hot.

It means you're a bisexual dude with commitment issues

*sweating_man.jpg*
On one side I want to start a family and live a normal life, on the other I just want to fugg everyone from every race and die a rich, disease-ridden faggot

Details?

probably just beat the shit out of him and put stuff up his butt, as is 3rd world standard

There was some guy that would sit in front of the HS every day when kids were leaving and coming in, everyone knew he was a pervert, but cops could never convict him because he didn't do anything, and didn't record anything.

Not being interested in relationships doesn't mean you're asexual, you special snowflake fuckwit. It just means you're an autist.

One day I was walking back home at night, when a guy on a bike came and started asking for directions. He also touched my genitalia.

I want to molest user

Attached: loli con pupille deformate.png (266x278, 200K)

Thankfully you were smarter than Jeffery Curley.

I had a few close encounters with lolis trying to lure me in with rock CDs.

Attached: 9db.png (600x450, 236K)

>have face like a pig
>pedophiles never approached me

Attached: smug davo.jpg (418x360, 105K)

When I was 4 at preschool I vomited all over myself because I wasn't feeling well, one of the teachers in class then took me for a shower to clean me up. When my mother got to pick me up and saw me with wet hair and other clothes (one boy had spare ones and lent me), she freaked out. I don't remember much of her arguing, but I know she filed a complaint for child abuse with the police and took me out of that school.

It's me who does the snatching

boa mãe
a minha nem teria dado bola

No, even as a kid nobody wanted me.

No but my aunt molested me when I was 11

>these stories
What kind of nightmare is life in the USA. Are kids really stuck inbetween school shooters and kidnappers 24/7?

Details?

no because i'm not fucking retarded

No, but I had a teacher who liked to touch my legs

When we were young, people always warned us of snatchers. There were times of social "panic" when a child gets snatched. (like 3 during my childhood)
But snatchers here dont get children to rape them, but to use them for magic.

Yes, one old white american pensioner. Asked if I am married, he asked and acted creepy when her wife left us for 5 min

Aх вoт ты гдe, cyкa? Я дaвнo тeбя иcкaл...

There were alot of people in that room he was smiling and acting nice and keeping distance but when we were left alone his face changed in a moment to creep

Thankfully I was too much of an ugly little cunt for people to come after me. Someone did try to snatch my sister when she was 8 during an independence day fireworks show though.

Kek

You are clearly not him, don't even try to larp. He never used abusive language.

>But snatchers here dont get children to rape them, but to use them for magic.

They put their wooden stick up your bum?

>Asked if I am married
>were you snatched as a kid
>as a kid
>married

Half the stories here are probably fake. There aren't that much child abductions

The story goes that they use their eyes to find hidden treasures. But there were only three occasions of child kidnapping during my childhood from i remember.

>There aren't that much child abductions
How do you know that?

Not sure but when I was about 12 i remember i was waiting for a bus to home from taekwondo classes. It was raining and cold outside and there was a couple of others at a bus stop. So after about 15 minutes of waiting a guy in the car stopped by and asked if i needed a lift to home for free. I said no but he was a little presistent like "common kid, do you really want to stand here in the cold' etc. I still said no. And noone on a bus stop mind our conversation so even if i agreed with a driver I guess no one would care. But who knows may be he was just good samaritianin with an intention just to help, but it's still would be weird tho.

I work with the police.
By the way I have your 4 Chan posting history and it's not pretty.

Here it was said that they would tell you that they are your father's friends or that something happened to someone you know and that your family sent him to pick you up.

o really? then you should know where I post outside of Jow Forums

that's scarry, i would probably fall for that at that age

>/cm/
>/hm/
>/d/

bro wtf......

When I was around 5 or so, on a family trip to the seaside, there were these neigbour girls.
They weren't too old, but probably at least 18, since they were camping alone and had a car.

Anyway, I hung out with them a bit and this one grill told me to come lie with her in the bed and hug. Then she told me I have to kiss her and I did.
It was pretty neat, but ever went any further than that though.
I brought her over to my parents for dinner and told them she is my gf now and because we're not amerimutts, nobody freaked out and everyone laughed and though I was being funny and cute.

Wow did you get inside of her?

did she ask you to suck her dick?

i was like 15 walking to school and had some old lady in her late model bmw pull up and ask if i wanted a lift
i said no and she said are you sure and I said no again
it was very bizarre
it wasn't too hot or too cold and i was already like 15 minutes away

I but wish that she doth hath a feminine penis.

Nohomo

>tfw I only did lewd games as kid

Attached: 1408569417696.jpg (314x281, 27K)

Be in Scouts
2 different Patrols in Troop.
My patrol gets all the shitjobs
Other patrol is Scoutleaders favourites.
Eventually we all get sick of it, plan to resign en masse next scout night.
Get there to all resign and District Scoutleader is there instead.
'Scoutleader has left, and none of you kids are to go to his house ever again'.
We are all WTF why would we want to go to his house?
One of us notices all the other patrol are saying nothing and some are crying.
Points and shouts "Cocksuckers!"
Meeting erupts.
All the other patrol kids leave Troop.
Troop folds.
>sometimes it's a good thing to be an ugly kid.

ERLIK KHAN HUNGERS!