Saudi Arabia cuts this man's hand off for masturbating

Saudi Arabia cuts this man's hand off for masturbating

>“I can’t bring my son anywhere, he always masturbates everywhere we go. It is like his hand is possessed by some evil jinn,” said his mother in court.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-mans-hand-cut-off-for-masturbating-during-ramadan/

Attached: hand-cut.jpg (600x315, 44K)

dios mio...

Attached: 8C3420EE-13C0-4885-8333-BA453DAAD681.jpg (600x315, 36K)

Based

>innocent mental sick people

YEAH JIHAD 'EM

Based

>2018
>worldnewsdailyreport

They are doing good. Keep them from fapping so they can fuck women as hard as they can when the time comes.

The son probably browses Jow Forums

>these people are America's allies and Iran isn't

>Cut both of his hands off
>He learns to use his mouth instead

Attached: 1523045392597.jpg (722x960, 168K)

based and redpilled

Why the FUCK didn't he just get his religious issued wife?

Based, varg would be proud.

>"his left hand is possessed"

>proceed to cut off his right hand

The real question is why did he even have to masturbate in the first place?

In those countries can't a man just rape a women basically consequence free? In fact I believe it's the women's fault if they get raped and if they refuse to marry their rapist they will be executed or at the very least public whipped/stoned.

So his choices were masturbate and possible get your hand chopped off or find a qt girl and rape the shit out of her and make her your bride and he still chose to masturbate? He even could have raped a kid because kids as young as 10 have been married off after they were raped over there. He still chose to jerk off. What a moron. He must be closeted gay or something. I just don't get why he'd do something so irrational.

this

>In those countries can't a man just rape a women basically consequence free?

i think it's only true when the girl is poor and the rapist is not that poor.

otherwise, the family of the girl lynch the rapist

he probably has a mental disorder

maybe "every Muslim gets a free wife" is a meme, I don't know

He's probably mentally retarded or clinically autistic, and even no want wants to arrange marriage their daughter to him

what is this the onion lmao

Attached: Cuki7jRXEAAILjs.jpg (583x370, 29K)

Poor guys just a retard. Third world countries mine included have no idea how to handle mental illness

My mother's friend's son is also retarded like the man in OP's post. He's in his mid-twenties and spends 50% of his day screaming and 50% of the day nervously pacing in a corner. When my mom's friend is dead, he's going to live in a "group home," basically a house with a permanent nurse who takes care of retards like him

YEAH BUT THEY LET WOMEN DRIVE NOW THO

Pretty much. Funny how retards are falling for it.

Just goes to show you how many Jow Forums brainlets we have on this board.

to be fair, it is saudi arabia, they're not above cutting limbs off for relatively benign things

when you break nofap