Germany

I’m currently learning Japanese and I’ve decided I wanted to learn German along side it. I just wanted to know what Germany is really like. Is it getting bad over there? Or is it quite nice?

Attached: 9628E3FB-3902-4ECD-A96C-4F6AFB11C819.jpg (1280x768, 62K)

du kannst kein Japanisch lernen

scheiß dummes weeb

It's ok. Could be far worse desu.

>Is it getting bad over there?

Attached: 1514723295316.png (500x583, 100K)

Dunno your times and brain but in any case it would seem preferably to finish kanji, grammar and vocab all the way and actually using them before torturing yourself to wander between various activities.

it's nice
and if you don't like it you will like Austria or Switzerland

I can confirm Switzerland. The French part of Switzerland is the absolute worst.

This is by far the most American post I've ever seen.

Anyway, Germany is not the only country where people speak German. Austria and Switzerland are unironically quite different.

Fuck off leaf at least I’m not “Muh English is the only language I’ll ever need”

Weebshits need to be gassed

Isn't Germany dying nation under woman's dictatorship?

why exactly should it be getting bad over here?

most americans learn spanish as their second language with french in second.

switzerland is not

Attached: 1530085426040.png (503x370, 58K)

>believing Jow Forums memes

I believe you you are not the steretypical American. As maybe not a single American realy fits the sterotype...there can't exist real people fucked up this much.

I think you would profit much more from learning #1 Spanish
#2 French
Speaking Spanish, French and English basically makes you a world citizen.
French works in Canada, Africa (where English doesn't work) and in the Caribean(you know neighbours)
Spanish works in All other American countries and the caribean, plus Philipines.
Also if you speak Spanish you could understand itallian and Portuguese to some degrees and they would understand you to a good degree!

Learning German is only usefull if you work in the militarry. Or if you settle over her for some other reason.

Asian languages are extremely challanging. you might never get fluent. or able of reading a Chinese book or a Japaneese book...

TF do you care, you're not welcome here anyway.

Attached: ey_ohne_dregg_alder.jpg (482x522, 39K)

I think that you should learn brother languages.
I pray for what you can learn German.

I think learning 2 languages at the same time will not be successful though. :/

My Jow Forums browsing friend told me it's literal anarchy there with gangs of RAPEfugees roaming the streets and raping everyone on sight.
this

I would add that learning a Scandinavian language is probably better than German for europe

It really depends on what you mean by "bad" and "nice" since Germans and Americans define those quite differently. Also there are reasons other than brown people not to like germany