I'm going to move to EU to live there forever, what kind of racism or discrimination I will face there...

I'm going to move to EU to live there forever, what kind of racism or discrimination I will face there, I'm rich so I'm going to have some privilege against discrimination and self defense...

Attached: 1382163025878.jpg (989x649, 222K)

bumb

no, fuck off

what? khin qdkhil?

bumb

bumb

>I'm rich
Welkom!

Attached: imageproxy (2).jpg (620x346, 37K)

hey faggot

depends entirely on yourself. at least for Western Europe, if you integrate well, learn the language and participate in society, you'll barely experience any real racism or discrimination at least in the cities. if not, enjoy your life in some containment zone among other backward goat fuckers.

You'll be greeted warmly by fellow Middle Easterners, and you'll never speak with the natives again. that's a popular option here. Sad but true.

If you drive some kind of Lambo people will think you're a drug dealer and leave you alone.

okay snowfag

finland has a lot of middle easterners?

I don't think so fatty.

Well, I don't see them in my town but people say there are lots of them in Helsinki but if you step out of a Lambo while being ME people will think you're drug kingpin and they'll call the police, tops. How else would a ME person got that kind of money? Same for Russians.

>Germany
>snow

Take a shower more than once a week and don't smell bad like the rest of the Arabs and you're welcome to stay.
I don't know what it is that you guys do on your free time, but holy shit the smell is bad sometimes.

>i will treat everyone with disdain and arrogance. will people hate me for this?

Only if you are from Argentina.

180 days of snow, I would kill myself

Attached: file.png (1995x1336, 257K)

>ow else would a ME person got that kind of money?

Oil? Government exortion? CIA dollars? Invested in Bitcoin in 2010?

>to live there forever
You will be expelled with all the wh*toids and niggas when all that be New New Mexico

If you encounter racism or discrimination, just punch them in the face.
Sissy wh*Te bois cannot compete with Muslim BVLLs

Enjoy your last few years before the civil war, when all of your kind will be executed. Still worth it compared to living in your shithole country desu.

based, thinking of what the jews did, which was taking over banking and being successful.
While mena people actually tries to instill fear and harm the local population. Its like they want to be extreminated.

Damn, you go girl. Tell 'em, brother!

Attached: 1523978604194.jpg (500x500, 54K)