Here's your shower head bro

>here's your shower head bro

Attached: 0MMGsvf.jpg (2918x2189, 677K)

>30A 600V
Every time

Attached: 1503038684765.png (500x500, 12K)

i'd rather take a cold shower desu

*BBBZZZZZZZZZZTTTT*
completely fried

*zaps you*
heh nothing personal comrade

how come brazilians have no proper showers?

Feck off, showerhead

I've been bit by sparkplugs before while working on cars, 30amps aint shit

Tbh I never even heard of anyone even getting hurt by electric showers, and desu I rather have them than being slave to Russian gas like europeans

It just werks.
Never ever have I heard about a shower-related injury.

Two stories about it burning and melting, tho.

>Brazilians not only actually use these, they defend them

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

I mean you get hot water from the sink, so the pipes are there.

Well, you're using a language that has more duct tape to it than grammar, but it still works, doesn't it? It's not a defense, but an explanation.

What?

fun fact: there are more incidents with gas shower than eletric ones

Well you are more likely to be impregnated by a poisonous flying shark in Australia than to being killed by a shower

they don't have water heaters/accumulators, so no hot water running on the pipes

>gas shower accidents
yeah, I heard there were 6 million of them

>no hot water

barbaric

Attached: nazi_mengele_53e30677563868e6c06efcca0a09bb45.jpg (800x533, 57K)

We don't live in a barren cold wasteland, it's just not necessary for everybody to have cold water

totally, I don't know how they wash their dishes without hot water if they don't have a dishwasher

Have you ever used soap in your life paella brother?

Soap de macaco, uma limpeza.

detergent works better with heat my deluded tropical brother

works a lot better with hot water you macaco

theoritically in a sci fi universe a shower that zaps you clean would be a really cool concept

I know, but you won't see that a lot outside restaurants or dishwashers, like I said, central heating is just optional in here

at home you eat from the toilet bowl or what?

don't bully our brazilian friends

Attached: 1503077493097.jpg (1171x936, 73K)

It's not as easy but not impossible washing dishes on ambient temperature water Hans, have you ever tried to do that?

>omg you dont have heater in the sink, omg im such better than you
Absolute cringe

so much*

What the hell.

Even commie Czechoslovakia had hot water. Cheap and drinkable (you wouldn't drink hot water, I mean tap water in general) too.

Really? like OMG never heard of this before. Cold countries have hot water??? what's next? colonizing mars?

Have you ever looked at a map? You guys need hot water, we dont

Hot water is a fucking necessity. How the fuck do you ever wash something really dirty?

Kek

Like what? Just use regular water and soap and it works perfectly, been doing this all of my ife and it is just fine, stop being such a retarded pussy believing you commie micro-shithole is so much better than other because you have hot water in your fucking sink.

At this point you are just being stubborn and impractical.
Imagine living in a 200 million people tropical country and thinking hot water is a necessity 100% of said population should have.
Of course there are people who have it, but it isn't a necessity

Attached: 1530255341282.png (482x556, 39K)

>Brazilian calling my country a shithole.

it's like when they force that homicide meme in which 0,000000015% of brazilians die a year, and they make it look like here is some sort of warzone and shit.
Just a pitiful and retarded way to make themselves feel better

It is a fucking shithole, my state is bigger, richer and better.

Defending your shithole so hard. The average Slovak admits that their pay sucks and their living standard could be so much better. You make the exact same arguments Amerimutts do "muh big diverse country". Say it out loud, you are full of poverty, favelas and blacks.

The richest Brazilian state has per capita income of Slovakia.... 16 years ago and with like 20x more inequality and poverty. Shut the fuck up monkey.

El PAULista

based and redpilled

Even if we forget about the danger of accidentally frying yourself for a while, if these things heat running water the energy consumption must be fucking massive.

ohnononon
also, my state is not even the richest per capta wise

Attached: spservia.png (550x632, 44K)

os sudistas sao terroristas

I would like to pick SP + southern states + MG and Mato grosso do Sul and make a fucking super power.

cringe, i thought brazilians executed incels on the street?

not based and cuckpilled country

>incels
Literally everyone here wants northeast to get the fuck out. They are exactly what southern italy is to northern italu

100% of people in tropical American climates have hot water. Not having it is some India tier shit. Do you guys shit in the streets too?

no one gives a fuck about your /gsg/ (incel games general) larp, you autist.

The worst part of electric showers is the lack of water pressure

What part of our country is better than Slovakia? Tell me since i want to leave the shithole i'm already in.

SP, Santa Catarina, DF, all have higher HDI and GDP per capta than slovakia.

Did you just mistake Slovakia for Serbia?

Attached: 1517844102998.png (1328x1140, 89K)

fuck off we're full
go back to venezuela

This shit is crazy.
You can get an instant heat electric water heater for around $100.
Then you run lines to wherever you want hot water, it would take me about an hour to do it.

oh shit, yea, serbia. but still my claim stands.

>SP
I meant better. Why the fuck would anyone live in brother-shithole of Rio?

I too exclude Kosovo when compiling Slovakian stats

Kosovo isn't real you brainwashed EU cuck

This
Its not perfect but it works

I hope you are not comparing living in fucking Slovakia to living in Brazil.
Unless you are a pisspoor Indio your life will be 100x better

Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't take the words of a macaco who confuses Slovakia and Serbia as authority on European matters, though.

>brazilians actually believe their country isn't a shithole
lmao

I believe my country is a shithole, not my state tho

Attached: spbulgaria.jpg (790x630, 117K)

Do Brazilians really do this?

>gdp ppp is only slightly above bulgaria
watch out lads there are some big boys in the thread

once you wash shit with hot water you'll never go back
t. washed shit for a summer

Most of us do use electric showers, but not disgustingly installed like that

>picture of a makeshift showerhead as OP
>33 out of 71 replies are Brazilian flags

Attached: LeGoldenLoo.png (548x550, 87K)

>Shithole that's run by multi-national corporations and banks will be super power when it secedes

Such cringy shit. I thought only Amerimutts were geographically illiterate but seems that your whole continent is. You just completely embarassed yourself.

Not the same guy faggot

>only slightly
>5 times bigger

Brazil is a tropical country, so heating isn't a problem, then why they don't have such simple thing as hot water?

per capita obviously you dingus
no point in trying to say you're much better than bulgaria when you have a population 6 times the size and land mass double the size

Why? Just because i proved that my state, similar in land size to your micro country, is better than the post comie shithole you live?

we have, not in the sink the sink tho.

Electric showers here are for poor people , caravans and cheap sports centrer showers, but are properly insulated and tested

Because it's a shithole. It barely covers basic human needs, let alone basic luxuries.

I do. though I can't imagine needing it in any state above RS

You retard realize our GDP per capita is almost twice that of Serbia, right?

How much do you earn, João? How many favelas does your town have? Are you really this fucking delusional? Do latin american mutts really think that they are better than fucking east-central Europe?

Bulgaria is not even in the same league as Slovakia. You chose the poorest country in EU to compare.

Not gonna lie, it is pretty good
T. Lived in US

You didn't prove shit you cretin, you cannot even distinguish Serbia and Slovakia.

Do you have heating radiators? If not, then its awesome. No need to pay extra taxes/fees, it's practical and simple.
Russia's considered as shithole by many too

Yeah. But your shithole sounds a bit better than ours. You don't have favela niggers/regular niggers, nor seem as self-destructive as we are. I've personally thought about emigrating to your country. Your drunken retards at least seem to have some sense of union, while everyone here tries to fuck each other up.

things in Russia are not that bad as people portrays imo. We don't have visas with Brazil, lol, so come here and try bucheta rosas for yourself.

that's a favelado tier shower
but nobody die because of that
otherwise, we wouldn't have favelas

desu I think it's just like the Yuros not having AC in their homes., it's not a big deal there, and hot water in not a big deal in Brazil.

In my home state AZ, all the water is hot when it is not winter. Having a water-cooling device would be more practical than a water-heater.

Thank you

Why not just have a boiler like the rest of the world?

Attached: apustus87.png (916x910, 47K)

>brazil
>capital: sao paulo
uh

Stop making us burgers look retarded

Attached: DfIQcqMX0AAdxNE.jpg (749x976, 119K)

Attached: 1522809332387.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

you beat me to it

>comparing a park plug's

Those things are actually made in China.