Do you ever feel racially inferior?

Do you ever feel racially inferior?

Attached: Girl.jpg (550x652, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/david-bond-media-manipulation/
youtu.be/h53ZN8NWg-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.
I'd like to be treated as an inferior sexually, though.

Yes
t. Japanese

After I discovered Jow Forums I started becoming somewhat jealous towards people with blue eyes, especially since my family has a lot of them so I just got screwed over by genetics on that point. But at least I still carry the blue eyes gene

no
there's no point in being a pissy bitch about things you can't change or fix

"In 2014 I had a video that took place in Hong Kong go viral. It was a video where a friend of mine appeared to steal a Chinese guy’s girlfriend from him. The video topped out at 3.5 million views and made the news in Hong Kong for about two months. The truth was the guy wasn’t not only her boyfriend but was a random guy who just started talking to her."
nextshark.com/david-bond-media-manipulation/

1) The guy who made the OP vid is a PUA artist who make a living from losers white guys paying him $$$ to attend his seminars
2) Makes fake scenarios like in the OP in order to gets hits & views.
3) Pays models & actresses to be his 'girlfriends'
4) It is hilarious that people dont understand that Youtube follows the same privacy laws that governs all media that you cannot put people in your vids in private locations without their consent.

It is hilarious again how yellow-fever incels like the OP live in a world of fantasy and literal make believe. Like little children really.

Attached: brr_651833144914427_139364829_n.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Attached: brrr_366497113500195_2018902469_n.jpg (640x640, 88K)

It seems you've been butthurt over us for a week.

>someone posts a fake video of some asian guys getting cucked
>Jow Forumsasianmasculinity gets created
>to this day butthurt asians are still recovering by posting pictures of asian men with white women

>no there's no point in being a pissy bitch about things you can't change or fix

Attached: 1403624438911.jpg (800x472, 73K)

where did you get this kind of fake image ?

I often watch blond haired handsome nordic gods for hours to remind myself of my place as a brown subhuman. I wish all our women were raped by those strong men that could actually satisfy them and get them pregnant with better genetics.

Based

During my visits of Europe i feel yourself barbarian king conan alpha-male in the land of sissy boys. But i'm handsome Russian guy overflowed by sex, probably I just too alpha.

I am envious of pure nordics, i could have had the aryan combination of clear blue eyes and blonde hair instead i got this euromutt brown hair green eyes combiantion.

Attached: 192754.png (633x758, 34K)

When a KARA BOGA walks up next to me, my dick shrivels up in fear and submission.

Attached: 1521890973577.png (961x981, 488K)

Of course I'm a sl*v after all.

This video, while unusual in its brutal truthfulness, perfectly encapsulates the biological reality of race. While the white males in this video are hardly “alpha” by western standard, they effortlessly reign supreme over beta asian men. In evolutionary biological terms, females reproduce through male competition and female choice, and in either category, beta asian men have utterly failed. Notice in the video how the beta asian man merely stands there awkwardly and does not even fight back. It is sad but not untypical to observe the same mannerism among asian men as the shibboleth of their beta status. In terms of female choice, it is all apparent that females of every race regard white men as the most appealing mates for breeding, and in this video especially, asian women’s preference for alpha white men is crystal clear.

Attached: 1512696623820.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

slovenes are not slav prjatu

Typical yellow cuckold

Attached: 1526414527523.jpg (841x539, 122K)

Nisem tvoj prjatu, kolega.
Slovenian means Slav.

>Those Korean BVLLS slap your gf's ass and call you a cracker

Wut do?

Attached: 1519186705627.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

All but two look like fat women

That white guy got an Asian woman.
But you can't get even a Greek woman.

Not really. I'm happy like this :)

Nope. Only ugly people feel inferior to someone

based and redpilled

Everytime

Rate

Attached: Russian_BVLL.jpg (480x480, 55K)

Sure
This

Yes, to every non-wh*te I see. But thankfully evolution will get rid of us in my lifetime.

Based

The absolute state of the west

Bunda / 10

me yesterday after Russia won vs Spain
(on the right)

Attached: 1530521917050.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

i wish i was black(er)

Attached: memescometrue.png (332x410, 98K)

Yes, whenever I pass by a negro.

I’m not a human, I can’t relate with your human feelings

Nice proxy there r*ach

Attached: 1529861349475.jpg (800x565, 267K)

Rate it

Attached: 20180702_090551.png (534x863, 571K)

Attached: 1529970474147.png (746x512, 99K)

>ιμπλαϊνγk

Attached: 1530532853907.jpg (217x309, 15K)

pd

shut the fuck up gook

Attached: cuckthreads.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

That's the most confusing description I've ever read...

What the fuck, Greeks are black, just as turks are. You should be proud

the thing that bothers me is why this type glasses is so popular here. There is no problem to find good looking glasses here but russian lads still prefer the most ugliest one. why?

Tell me what's the point you have inferiority complex to someone if you winned the genetic lottery

unironically pol tier politics mixed with black supremacy and cuckolding, even uses the word soyboys

probably american troll account

People who feel racial inferiority always force others to share their complex.

vietnamese here.

not really even though i wish more vietnamese would be more open minded about things and go for more non stereotypical jobs or whatever to represent.

most vietnamese are really into education and into opening up their own business which is okay but i want to see more vietnamese especially in western countries to get into more mainstream cool type careers like musician,film makers, athletes etc. there are a quite a few who have pursued those alternatives and gain attention but not on a global level where most of the world knows them

gotta represent ya know.....

Attached: MartinNguyen.jpg (1029x685, 145K)

So much pain lol

youtu.be/h53ZN8NWg-Y

Attached: original (1).jpg (639x320, 37K)

> there are a quite a few who have pursued those alternatives and gain attention but not on a global level where most of the world knows them
But deep dark fantasy is a quite global level.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 70K)

Yes, but i can change my shapes and genetic so who cares

At 6'3" and 190lbs of pure muscle and a jawline that can cut glass you could say I'm the top male form.
Kinda feel bad for everyone else though that ain't me, cheer up, shit happens.

>He doesn't know about the conservawhores/thot-right/alt-roasties

Attached: 1524415157290.png (1768x952, 971K)

tell them that Nanking never happened

>emo
>also right wing'
>the beatles

no

Nope.

>brown
>subhuman

>blonde
>not subhuman
neck yourself

Nah, Jews control the media and always will anyways. For now we just work our way up economically, whites will die later, and in their dying breath will kill most Jews as revenge. This won't happen in our generation but it's long term. Whites are helpless, meek, disgusting, infertile. Many of the few fertile ones decide to race mix, especially with Latinos, so they become more stupid. Let the white cumskin devil rats go on about how muh Jew master says I'm alpha because I look the closest to Jews. They'll be extinct soon enough.

Sometimes.
Pure German, but my hair turned pretty dark as I grew older (maybe come to a dark blonde in summer, brownish in winter) and even while having a good jaw it is nothing special. So if I see people like pic related I feel a bit inferior.

Attached: Kasper+Schmeichel+Denmark.jpg (600x375, 55K)

What a fucking retard

i always wondered
this can't be fuckin real account
i mean look at this shit
this looks like typical cuck fantasy profile

Attached: amerykanki.png (1740x2080, 1.19M)

>dat feeling when you go outside of nordics, balts or central europe
It is nice feeling, you feel so tall and handsome. Tbh i found that feeling after +25yrs

Common rule is that nords become chads after 25 and meds become ugly instead

Rate

Attached: Mutated_into_Russian.jpg (480x480, 53K)

too bad nords lose their hair at 26

No shit because they almost always are fake accounts just do reverse image search and find the real person.

I'm Swedish with brown hair and eyes and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

yes i'm part c*lt

Yes, to scandinavians.

>Poland
Ever noticed how many polish whore flock to Western country you subhuman cuckold slav?

it's weird that non-blonde swedes always seem so insecure about it when in real life they look way better than the blondes

No. Meds are up there
Alpha man

I want to be a black guy, tall , manly, strong arms, resilient and immune towards anything. Even if the downside is the intellect, but looking at the current progress of the world, it seems like the fittest and natural, animalistic will survive.

Good post

When i go lobster and then snake after going to the beach i wish i was KARA BOĞA. Even germanics can tan

true man

I look like a Frenchman or something out of middle europe, i look out of place in northern europe so of course i am envious

really makes u think...

Attached: asianlul.jpg (872x960, 143K)

hmm..

Two faggot with steroid muscles?

Asian guy are discrace

They're making the last film
They say it's the best
And we all helped make it
It's called the Death of the West

The kids from Fame will all be there
Free cocacola for you!
And all the monkeys from the zoo
Will they be extras too?

They're making the last film
They say it's the best
And we all helped make it
It's called the Death of the West

A star is rising in our northern sky
And on it we're crucified
A chain of gold is wrapped around this world
We're ruled by those who lie

Attached: dij1.jpg (400x534, 35K)

no even though im of chinese descent

man Jow Forums is suchaa wierd fucking place to be

Asian in Germany

YES

everyone laughs at me because I have those chinky eyes wtf

french men look better though? wwhat is there to complain about?

This

I don't know i guess i just feel out of place

Varg is really losing it, isn't he

Death In June
nice

Nope proud african man with pure virile african seed

Attached: 4.jpg (562x860, 87K)

No, I am master race.

(Chinese btw, fuck wh*tey)

>more mainstream cool type careers like musician,film makers, athletes etc.
literally the most degenerate """careers""" that exist. look at any country obsessed with celebrity worship and tell me that they are better off for it

Yeah India's main industry street shitting is the least degenerate

sounds like some major damage control by the male gook in OPs picture

Im actually making a point against my country already, we have terrible celebrity worship.

Are you trying to imply he is a Chaddam? Because I guarantee you he is not