Last bastion of whiteness

last bastion of whiteness

Attached: Flag_of_Poland_2.svg.png (1280x800, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoXwh7i8PmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>
>

Attached: images.jpg (922x479, 138K)

uhhhh... excuse me but poles are sarmatians and iranic (aryan/hyperborean) but NOT "white" aka pigskin n*rdic barbarians... please delete this thread... thank you

This
Fuck off cumskin, we are NOT wh*te

polacks are brighter than germans 2bh

True.

>Poles
>wh*Te
You dog, how dare you
Sarmatian blood flows through my veins

Those germongrels don't even classify as humans.

fuck off with your pseudoscience

Poland will soon take a lot of refugees, they are not that conservative

Attached: ugonoh_012.jpg (575x323, 91K)

conservacucks aren't against immigration they're part of the stablishment

so much this

Attached: Europeans.png (1000x880, 223K)

Japan is last bastion of cannibal pedo indbreeds.

Ugonoh is nationalistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoXwh7i8PmM

Slavs are not white

Indonesians aren't white.

Why should we care about "whiteness"? Since ages our "white brothers" have tried to destroy our nationality and people for their own imperialistic purpouses, despite we've shown them gestures of solidarty multiple times because of our common faith and culture. If they want to be our enemies so much, why should we help them? I say let non-whites destroy the degenerate west and do nothing about it. We probably can get along with Muslims better than with "christian" westerners.

Attached: feels'44.jpg (1038x1004, 138K)

cringe

/thread

>slavs
>Excuse me, I'd like to interject for a moment-
>ok ok sorry

>wends
>white

Still waiting for an Ukrainian subhuman in Germany to post "Slavs are East Germanics" pasta.

It is so funny watching black people speak Slav languages.

Slavs are East Germanics

He speaks it well actually. Germans are the worst.

For some reason Scandinavians speak Slavic well.

No, I don't mean the accent. It's just so rare.

>Germans are the worst.
They call us Slav Saw for a reason

I have a German neighbour, old bloke. He lives with his wife here and can't even say "dzieƄ dobry" - "good morning" without German accent lmao. He lives here for a while. 10 years I think.

It's always funny to see when his Polish neighbours speak to him and he doesn't know how to act and if he should try to speak back. But he's a good guy.
We have a few famous nigs in Poland that speak Polish. Most of them are mixed though. Ugonoh is indeed a rarity.

Some people realy don't have any talent when it comes to learning a foreign language.
A distant relative of mine works in Warsaw in the Polish Foreign Ministry as an official.
He wen't to Poland without any knowledge of your language, was fluent after 6 months and spoke crystal clear Polish after less than two years and so he got his job

T. Poo Cleaner Behind Proxy