Old glory of Germany

>tfw slavshits stole the glory of the Deutsches Reich

Fuck this menace desu, Slavs are subhumans. Everything they touch, it turns to shit

Attached: 1280px-Deutsches_Reich_(1871-1918)-de.svg.png (1280x1183, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WYBrIePE0W4
youtu.be/XvknNZURjSI
youtu.be/TSp_f52H9fY
youtu.be/WeW5nxVQcgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fdq5EfGbCco
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lHF5OpFiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at Koningsberg desu

Before

Attached: b18d22edebc85fa7a56b257961f8957c.jpg (500x332, 41K)

success breeds jealousy

Attached: 487e455603523186cc80fe0860f20565.jpg (736x590, 80K)

After slavshits came and ruined it

Attached: 67645ed173cb94b680413cdd694c0bf2.jpg (560x371, 37K)

>calling sovietization as "success"

Attached: 7505_karte1_0005.jpg (702x1100, 300K)

If slavs are subhumans why they are wrecked GREAT AND GLORY THIRD REICH?

Brits ruined it desu

Third Reich was bound to be die either way when they chose two open multiple fronts

The Old German Reich though, it managed to destabilize and ruin your empire. How's dat?

Attached: lenin-e1478254811752.jpg (1000x672, 207K)

Are you the reverse-Ikibey?

shut up

Fuck Slavs

Attached: 220px-U-Bahn_Berlin_Bülowstraße_2.jpg (220x174, 10K)

> The Old German Reich though, it managed to destabilize and ruin your empire. How's dat?
Lolwut? Our own Tsar did that not the Germans.

Looks like that Greek kid is back from Germany.
Remember to make everyone except greeks is subhuman thread.

> everything "slavs" touch turns into shit

Wouldnt be more fair to say "Russians" instead of "Slavs"?

Gdansk 1945 - youtu.be/WYBrIePE0W4
Gdansk 2015 - youtu.be/XvknNZURjSI

Wroclaw 1945 - youtu.be/TSp_f52H9fY
Wroclaw 2015 - youtu.be/WeW5nxVQcgQ

Prussia was a gift to the world. Only russians and poles would think otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=fdq5EfGbCco

Attached: Jääkäri.jpg (180x258, 13K)

>Prussia was a gift to the world.

First of all, it was full of Ger*ans, we fixed it for the good of humanity. Secondly, it looked like shit in comparison with what we built on its ruins. So there is literally not even a single reason to miss it if you are not so irrational nazi fanboy

Willy was based

>he doesn't know who paid Lenin's trip back from exile

Lamoo

Prussia was a noble place, now extinct because of Slavs

Not a nazi fanboy. Only regard the german empire necessary for the creation of a finnish nation as it was. Without the german supported and trained Jägers you would probably be looking at a flag of post soviet developing country like baltics or yours (no offense) and without the nazi support as much as i hate to say it Finland wouldn't be a western democracy as it is today.

In that regard Germany has always been our most valuable ally.

Attached: Aseveli.jpg (500x706, 176K)

Forgot the song
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lHF5OpFiw

Attached: jatkosota_2_1_0.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

To be fair though Nazi Germany kinda sold Finland out when Hitler recognised it as Soviet sphere of influence which led to the Winter war
And the German empire just wanted to replace the Russian empire as the hegemonial power in the region

>mwf I remember my grandfather's stories how they were expelling g*ermans from former P*ussian territories.
Feels good man.

Attached: 1521695003727.png (438x425, 235K)

>To be fair though Nazi Germany kinda sold Finland

This. Finland was fucked by Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact.

I agree but try to look it from the finnish viewpoint.
There's this saying around here that the only geopolitical reality we have to look on about is the fact that we share over 1000km border with Russia. It dictates our geopolitics to the max.

So if an ally appears out from an old enemy or some other great power looking for leverage we have to take that opportinity.

This is the doctrine we followed through the cold war and played mostly on the soviets side whilst maintaining free market capitalism.

I wouldn't call it pretty or fair but in our position it has always been about survival.

Attached: Kekkonen.jpg (1024x576, 197K)

I understand
Just pointing out that Germany acted out of its own interests (like every power ever)

Like did we. Our democratic leadership weren't exactly prancing in happiness when we had to play ball with Hitler. For example Mannerheim hated the man through and through.

One of th emost famous quotes from him is

"what the hell is he doing here" Which was when Hitler visited him on his 75th birthday.

Attached: Mannerheim_Hitler_meeting_worldwartwo.filminspector_4.jpg (1080x864, 140K)

>hating the third largest contirbutor to your genetic makeup, right after Turks and Arabs

unhealthy!

You do know that most of Eastern Germany was Slavic once, right? Cities like Dresden, Leipzig etc. were all founded by Slavs.

And Greece probably has more Slavic genes than neighboring Slavic states, so you're a dumb mutt

>subhuman delusions

I don't quite understand what people find so appealing in the Kaiserreich when the third Reich was infinitely more interesting in every way imaginable.

Attached: 1530474163230.png (1600x900, 2.44M)