Why is france and italy so full of russophiles?

why is france and italy so full of russophiles?

Attached: 1529758902129.png (762x647, 519K)

don't group us with it*ly again please, I don't believe they actually are russophiles

A lot of communists especially in France where they gobble up communist propaganda

we are one and the same, francois

is there any evidence for this claim other than the one frog spamming pictures of Katyusha?

t.extenction of piedmont

Italy is an inferior version of France. The two countries are comparable yet France is more powerful, more diplomatically influential, more economically stable, more scientifically prominent... even in the fields on which Italy prides itself France is better. French cuisine has become the defining cuisine globally (outside of the Far East, where Chinese cuisine fulfills that role) and in terms of culture it has the most visited musea, palaces and monuments on the planet.

Le Pen, current Italian government

We love to have friends not too close and not too far, so that our neighbors can be threatened from 2 sides. We also did it with Turkey or Sweden during 30 years war.

>French cuisine has become the defining cuisine
What? I'm pretty sure that's Italian.

why are you so grumpy today, brother?

Is our nonna fine, cousin?

that's just a copypasta
and maybe he's retarded

>France
Lots of history together. Greatest allies
>Italy
For fun

Well, notice how almost every word related to cuisine in the English language comes from French. This is a sign of cultural dominance. Nowadays, and ever since the 1950s, all western chefs are taught French cooking techniques as the basis of their training and are well-versed in French cuisine. Similarly to how you need to learn English to find work outside of your country, you need to know at least the bases of French cuisine to succeed as a western chef. Not to mention that the current food scene is dominated by French people and French diaspora like Anthony Bourdain(RIP). That's what I mean by "defining".
I'm not grumpy, just stating hard facts.
Ask Ikibey.
Shut the fuck up, Mario. You are not French and will never be.

t.pierre gorgonzola

zitto animale

Le France est le shithole

Attached: PRÖÖÖHHH.png (1024x1024, 13K)

shitalians love russia because half of shitaly's underages are virgin neets
"french" do for similar reasons but also because there's half a million slavniggers in france

Thank God Algerians are replacing you

because they are based and redpilled

Because I want to fuck a blonde blue-eyed bitch who loves me for my social status

Cuz they based

cringe

Attached: 36207555256e39d13c7e76b59564a7d8.png (1201x899, 572K)