Are you bilingual?

Are you bilingual?
Probably yes, unles you are a disgusting amerimutt, assie or br*t

Attached: F7C72B3C-F9D1-427D-A102-C1E1B580CE75.jpg (383x384, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eU0aaq5pjnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is literally no reason to learn another language if you already speak English
The sooner you runts accept this basic fact the better. English is the lingua franca of the world, when everyone speaks your language why must you learn theirs? A waste of time

>brit
>Hell no, I speak the lingua franca, no need to learn any other language.

Reminder that English will kill your weak language, and this is a good thing.

Yes
monolingual brainlets made these posts

>be m*nolingual
>"haha look at this dumb mutt who only knows one language what a retard"

>try to learn another language
>"haha look at this dumb mutt wasting his time trying to learn another language"

Attached: image.jpg (720x663, 55K)

>Are you bilingual?
As far as I understand, there are difference between bilingua and person speaking more than one languages.
Bilinguas are people who grown in two or more languages atmosphere, they speak few languages since their childhood, they got few laguages as native language. Its pretty common thing in marriages of different nationalities, in regions where people speak few languages.
And learning another language specifically, while you don't use it in casual life since childhood, is totally different thing.

Come on. You know this is just for mocking mutts, gtfo nerd

all brits are bilingual in french

>Mexicans calling others mutts

Chill out jaun

Attached: 1530431857795.jpg (432x405, 76K)

>Are you bilingual
LMFAO no.

Did the Romans learn Dacian? Did the Caesars speak Gaulish or the tongue of the Belgae? Did Scipio learn Phoenician? No. All those conquered peoples leared Latin.

Some romans spoke greek

Nigga, you are the exact definition of mutt. Like, you're whole identity revolves around being mutts

Reminder that your most praised writer Tolkien made his work and mark on mostly a language based completely on Welsh and finnish,
>In 1955 he told the poet WH Auden that discovering Finnish had been like "entering a complete wine-cellar filled with bottles of an amazing wine of a kind and flavour never tasted before"

youtube.com/watch?v=eU0aaq5pjnQ

Attached: 1477184629634.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Almost trilingual.

Yeah and some Greeks spoke Egyptian. What's your point

>All those conquered peoples leared Latin.
Nope, greek was de facto lingua franca in half the empire, and most patricians spoke greek regularly.

Also, i am greek.

Trilingual desu ;)

Attached: 1530499635001.jpg (328x333, 39K)

am a tri guy

No, because I'm not a poverty fag

No, I'm not brainlet. Here you have to learn at least 2 foreign languages to complete highschool.

No
I can speak and understand english but I'm not "bilingual", bilingual for me is being able to speak the language almost like a native, which is not my case

Trilingual, bc I'm dumb

Yes.
>Swedish
>English
>Sámit
>Norwegian

no

>>"haha look at this dumb mutt wasting his time trying to learn another language"
Never give up user

Attached: 1530543467392.png (494x236, 7K)

are you 12?