1. You're country

>1. You're country
>2. Are you proud to be from where you're from?

1. the Netherlands
2. Yes. It's a very modern, efficient, hard working, clean country. Could be much much worse.

Attached: world map.jpg (1920x1013, 131K)

Couldn't be more proud I think
Even if it's becoming worse everyday

Ye because i love my country

If Malta was a girl, I'd hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

Attached: 1386081539383.png (900x900, 77K)

Yes. Although the US has a billion problems, I think we can work towards a better future

Yeah of all the countries i have been to germany sucks the least

I love my region more than my country to be honest

What region is that?

The volga

i'm Volga Finn

I can't blame any place for my failures or being successful.

Flag
No.It's a randomness I was born here. I can't be proud of achevenments that belongs to others

yeah, I like it here

I love my region, fuck shitaly

I love being Aussie. I love how my country isn't overpopulated, polluted or shitted up by corporate conflict of interest. If we stopped importing pajeets and chinks and stopped china from cucking us we'd be perfect. I love the aussie spirit and hospitality and I love going into the bush. We are the gem of the asia-pacific region

Still, you are partly a product of your environment

1. Korea
2. Kimchi, can drink tap water. That's it

No.

How pathetic can you be?

MMMMMMMMM yes

>flag
>HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no

It's a basic human psychological fact, don't be ignorant

1. flag
2. no, I passionately hate it and want nopthing but infiniote humaliation and suffering for all its "people" myself included.

I love the province I'm from but I don't really care about the Netherlands as a whole. Especially because we have way more shared history with Flanders.

Wow that sounds extreme.

Why?

spen
meh, could be worse

It is not his fault he is ignorant and retarded, look at his country...

This is literally nigger tier thinking. So if you are lazy, don't study, don't have any interest in personal progress it's your country's fault? lel

Good on you for not buying his cope and goodluck in your persuits.

>"partly"
Can you read, though? God.

You are definitely -partly- a product of your environment, that's what makes you human.

It's very possible and admirable to surpass the level of your environment. It is still harder to thrive in a rough environment than a thriving environment, not impossible but harder.

1- Flag
2. I am not proud of my country but I dont hate it either. I just dont really care that much.

The 4th Reich
Yes, I like the mindset of most people. Only better place to be born would be something like Switzerland but thats just minor points

Word for word same answer, except I think we can make our country better by kicking out mestizos.

1. Palestine
2. Yes. We’re hot, smart and have the best food from any Arab country. Also Mediterranean so olives