Why is always an american?

Why is always an american?

Attached: Tess-Thompson-Talley-jirafa-3.jpg (320x426, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKUlsJpov8
youtube.com/watch?v=PdNpKfVHG0c
youtube.com/watch?v=5ORvFMGapNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because American women are the most liberated of all

Hunting is HUGE here, I thought it was most places tb h. We have MASSIVE department stores alone dedicated to the hobby.

Attached: BN-QB940_cabela_J_20161003083855.jpg (959x639, 132K)

I'd limit hunting to stone age tools just to avoid these cringe inducing photos like the one in OP.

kill yourselves in mass shootings in you want to hunt...

Why would it kill a ziraffah?

She's not the only muttina who enjoy the murder of an exotic and pacific animal

Attached: sabrina-corgatelli-jirafa--644x362.jpg (644x362, 64K)

I can imagine All those bored noggs lugging this FAT bitch's shit around EVERYWHERE, having to pose the fuckheavy animals etc.

SMRÓD
M
R
Ó
D

>innocent herbivore in a country you don't live in that can't fight back
YEAH KILLEM YEAHHH KILL KILL KILL

Attached: 1528030964739.png (1200x1200, 54K)

until hunting south americans down is legal, animals will have to do

not that there is much difference

That's evil. Is it possible that it tries to make out with a ziraffah?

Freedums n sheeeeit

>Argentina doesn't hunt

Attached: Argentina bighunting.png (1767x822, 1.69M)

Why would anyone shoot a giraffe? It literally does nothing.

You know what that boomer needs? Sum glasses n' a can o' monster, fuck yeah

Who the hell cares soy boys.
God made plants and animals with one purpose in mind, to serve man.

Attached: 1515567906572.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Letting your fat ass drive behind a Walmart in one of these carts and then sit down and shoot a deer out of the car with a machine carbine is not really hunting.

Attached: 277976_XL.jpg (1024x685, 437K)

>deers and fishes in our country = exotic animals in other countries

Attached: because-of-poaching-and-trophy-hunting-the-rhino-is-nearly-gone-photo-u1.jpg (960x636, 86K)

> God
Cringe

People in the past hunted because they needed food. People who hunt for fun should be killed honestly.

we also kill our own ppl with guns. but i guess we don't slice ppl into pieces like our south american neighbors do

I know, right? Its a tall grassland animal, it doesn't run, just moves away from you at a walking pace or stands its ground. Shooting a parked van is about as much of a challenge as that.

Now if you had to use flint-tipped spears and had no car though...

Hunting is nice

Attached: 200130665.jpg (1920x1279, 567K)

>widespread government corruption, violence, poverty, and illness in their own country
YEAH IGNORE IT
>a few people legally hunting in foreign countries
YEAH CARE ABOUT THAT
Why do Americans do this?

what is it about slaughterhouses that make me so hungry?
I can feel my testosterone rising just thinking about it

Attached: slaughterhouse-al-kabeer.jpg (720x446, 81K)

American hunters over here get their deers processed and spend all winter eating deer sausage and venison burgers(can't speak for trophy hunters abroad although I have heard that the money they pay keeps national park systems afloat in many places in Africa)

>corruption
Farily low,
>violence,
Way, waaay lower than in US
>poverty,
acute poverty is probably less common here, like less people living on the streets and the like.

we have no hoods, shanty towns or hobo camps

>my mutt son needs a couch to play his videogames

Attached: Tarpley-boy-dead-lion-ipad-706x369.jpg (706x369, 68K)

I'm talking about America, not Poland you fucking retard.

>this entire thread
x

Attached: 17126004_201514250334091_938138105758613504_n.jpg (480x480, 98K)

Why is America the only country without a hunting tradition?

This calls for an american mating call

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKUlsJpov8

Why don't people just kill these westerners while they're out in the bush? I'm sure that was be the toppest of tier safaris.

Because fucking f*rstworlet are telling us what we do to our animals and plants is bad and making shit about it loudly.

maybe learn to write, retard

It's really not like that, there are tremendous amounts of rules as to what you can kill, when you can kill it, how you can kill it, how much of it you can kill...etc...etc. My state doesn't allow "machine carbines", you have to use slug shotguns or bows and even then there are different seasons for each

giraffes made 9/11

Attached: giraffe1.jpg (960x956, 299K)

Why? You're the one who can't read.

yo can't write good enough for me to read to the 3rd line you generic cookie cutter nodoby

This photo caused a scandal in spain

Attached: reyelefante.jpg (882x662, 148K)

lmao. how will giraffe ever recover from this?

me on the right

Hunting is fun
>hurr its not nice

Attached: burned_up_deer.jpg (1440x2144, 796K)

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Attached: xl-cabelas002-po.jpg (1200x821, 526K)

that's a muslim slaughterhouse

Everyone who shots a fucking giraffe shpould be striped nacked and left alone in the savanna next to a hungry pack of lions.
If thesy make it back alive, they deserved there right to live. If not, thats just what they deserve.
Fuck everyone who hunts endangered animals for sports.

>i can proudly say I killed one of the 5.000 kudus in Africa

Attached: 150729-stern-Eric-trump-Kudu-tease_bnblpg.jpg (1480x832, 83K)

no

This photo didn't caused a scandal in am*rica

Attached: CLBCFyfUAAAp8FJ.jpg (580x871, 108K)

Did you know that In the world 3 countries have PREVAILED in habitat Conservation, Animal Herds and the Protection of Species and actually reversing some from near extinction. U.S./Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. The common denominator in all these instances is the HUNTER and the Billions of dollars poured into these countries’ conservation and Anti-Poaching. These countries have money to fight poaching, set aside land for animals and more. NONE of the Anti-Hunting groups contribute ANY money to these efforts…

They contribute with zero hunting trips, and culture into their citizens... More valuable than a couple of million dollars :^)

Attached: 3787744_370.jpg (369x360, 35K)

They hunt a*glo scum

This qt was harassed by "animalist" groups in twitter. It annoys them quite a lot that a pretty girl may like hunting

Attached: 18056807_105864003312129_4065727279448774986_n.jpg (639x960, 98K)

>killing animals is saving them!!
Seek therapy

I like how every one ignores that it was a 18 year old giraffe(meaning that it was too old to breed) that had already killed 3 younger giraffes(meaning it was hurting the population) and it was legally hunted(meaning the money went to conserving giraffes). The girl did nothing wrong.

I realize that this takes this takes someone willing to learn...and I'm not quite sure what you meant by "contribute with zero hunting trips, and culture into their citizens". In South Africa, most of the animals that are there today are on Privately owned land and in the state owned parks where you will see Discovery and Animal Planet footage, The massive Anti-poaching units in these parks are paid for BY HUNTERS… they are assisted BY HUNTERS… and the efforts to dart, medicate and study sick animals are paid for BY HUNTERS

shh, Eurotards and Latinotards don't want to hear facts and logic

Attached: 1509839388636.jpg (403x334, 78K)

KILLIN IS GOOD KILLEM TO SAVE

Attached: 1514423879118.jpg (480x854, 124K)

completely niggers' behavior

GIRAFFES
YEA CONSERVE EM TO KILL EM

Big game hunting is an Anglo tradition.
Also these hunting expeditions pay for the maintenance of these game parks who defend the animals from poachers. Otherwise there is no monetary reason for these poor countries to invest millions in protecting some animals who damage their livestock and food supply.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdNpKfVHG0c
youtube.com/watch?v=5ORvFMGapNk
>>innocent herbivore in a country you don't live in that can't fight back
Unless you're a vegan you're literally the biggest hypocrite in the world

Remember that people got legitimately upset about this picture because they thought it was real, people who are against hunting are literally retarded and should be made fun of

Attached: teddy dino.jpg (800x800, 160K)

Americans love oppressing and killing Africans

>dutchman sucking american cultural cock again
well look how surprised i am

Americans are disgusting people who cannot stand the concept of environmental stewardship.

see

It actually does you mongoloid retard
It's law in the US that a certain percentage of sales of hunting equipment is used for conservation, as are hunting tags. It invests millions of dollars per year in saving these animals.
Killing a few means that thousands more may live

>people who are against hunting are literally retarded and should be made fun of

>there is no monetary reason for these poor countries to invest millions in protecting some animals who damage their livestock and food supply

Attached: 1508811659920.jpg (652x477, 51K)

Hunting is just as big in Canada as it is in the US you retard. Stop living in Toronto/Memorial/Vancouver or whatever shithole city you live in and get a dose of reality

Attached: moose hunt.jpg (1333x1000, 1.28M)

Canada's biggest environmental protection monies come from park fees you fat burger cunt. Culturally we find game hunting and trophy hunting to be increasingly intolerable.

Or killing none would mean that all would live. If these animals werent considered of any value then poachers wouldnt be poaching them.

>I'm so stupid I can't come of with a counter argument other than a funny le maymay image
I guess I'm right then

Attached: (you).png (586x578, 37K)

Trophy hunting is disgusting. You would have to be mentally ill/ american to do so.

Nigga how fucking stupid are you exactly? Do you know ANYTHING about how ecosystems function?

>HURRR JUST DONT KILL TEH ANIMALS EVERYTHING WORK OUT FINE NO SUCH THING AS INVASIVE SPECIES OR POPULATION CONTROL OR CARRYING CAPACITY HEHHAHEHHE

If you don't know shit don't open your stupid fucking mouth you moron

ehmm no you're pretty much the only retard here

I get hunting to eat or killing in self-defence, but from my point of view, spending who-the-fuck-knows how much money in order to fly to Africa and kill an elephant or a giraffe so you can get a "trophy" is sick wastefull and pointlesa.

restricting hunting for conservation reasons = good
restricting hunting for moral reasons = brainlet tier

Yeah, they are considered valuable so that they can illegally sell their parts to China or in other countries on the black market.
Poachers aren't shooting them because they like hunting, they are trying to make money, money that can only be made from killing them.
If they didn't have game wardens to protect them they would wipe all of them out.
Seriously after you numales threw your little crying fit over that stupid lion that game the poaching has actually gone up because those hunting because they are now suffering for money to protect those animals.

So thanks for letting niggers kill all the wildlife, it's directly your fault

>giraffes are an invasive species!
>if humans didnt YEA KILL EM their population would explode and take over the planet!

Thats exactly what i said. Brush up on your readong comprehension.

>moves the goalposts
Who the fuck was talking about giraffes retard? We were talking about hunting in general from the first guy you replied to here

hunters help mitigate the usually extreme boom-and-bust cycles that typically occur in nature when predator populations grow beyond what can be sustained by available prey. I do not know what contribution/percentage fishing and hunting licensing fees have towards conservation there. The issue is more complex then people realize and they get irrationally triggered and can't see the forest through the trees.

Why?
Are you hungry and in need of food?

I am saying this having gone hunting with a forester in Poland.
He was doing population control, but he was a proffesional forester, not some random midlife-crisis ego wanker.

Many of these animals are over populated in their respective regions and actually do need to be hunted to maintain a stable population
It's not wasteful, they only allow a set number of tags based on the population it's all very calculated and extremely responsible

Was he cute

Not my type, cool dude though.

>Or killing none would mean that all would live. If these animals werent considered of any value then poachers wouldnt be poaching them.
>Or killing none would mean that all would live
Maybe you need to read what I said, if legitimate hunters killed none than poachers would kill them all. Legitimate hunters pay for protecting game against people who will kill them all and have no bag limit because they don't dive a fuck about the law

Source?

>Are you hungry and in need of food?
Are you saying you have surpassed the corporeal and no longer feel hunger, nor require food?

Ah yes, I forgot about all those rampant Rhino populations that are threatening humans.

Stupid numales, if you really loved giraffes you would kill them for sport.

No supermarkets grocery stores or butchers around?
Do (you) really need to go hunting?

>widespread government corruption
>legally

Those statements are not simultaneously possible.

>win against other males, propagate genes
>to a mutt that hurts the population

Sounds about right.

It's not about that, read through the thread. In an odd paradox, trophy hunters save these rare beasts from extinction. Not to mention the significant economic benefits for these African nations

Source?

Reminder that the animals who are killed by hunting have lives infentely better then that of farm animals.
Like chickens are kept their whole lives in cages that are as big as their bodies effectively rendering them not able to move for the whole span of their lifetime.
How is that not more evil than killing a deer?
Is it because the deer looks better so has a right to a better life?
As long as animals are not endangered and you plan to consume the meat hunting is ok

>No supermarkets grocery stores or butchers around?
>Sticking animals in fucking auschwitz conditions is okay
>Letting them live a natural life and die a natural death by a predator is not okay
I'm at a loss here

My uncle started a chicken farm and was shocked at the fact that when they arrived at the farm, it was the first time they had seen sunlight, grass etc.

That's a myth. A lot of these populations are so low that killing a hundred a year is unsustainable and will wipe them out, just slower. Killing them isn't the only way to make money off these animals and general tourism money greatly offsets losses from no hunting.