Latinas are so beautiful

Latinas are so beautiful

Attached: 1530482991514.jpg (1350x1800, 471K)

uwu titties

She doesn't accept people on IG anymore
AHHHHHHHHH

hot

God what i would do to have a latina gf

Attached: 1524329366805.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

There's too many of them

send a few this way

brehs....

Attached: latinabrehs.webm (640x800, 2.01M)

but only the cute ones

Oh god yes

>this is a complaint

shes 16 btw :^)

breh...

Attached: big titty latina.jpg (1069x1067, 128K)

naturally, no goblinas

Why are they so perfect?

Attached: 1525507478879.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

They're basically succubuses. They lure you in with amazing looks but once you actually date them they become monsters who devour soul soul / happiness / social life.

they stink

lower case g?
what are you, some kind of atheist?

I agree they are far more attractive and genome then average Nordic women.

Attached: 3AA986B6-C52A-4A02-9DD6-E02D325DEA2B.jpg (526x260, 54K)

* feminine

What is her name?

boobs

there is no such thing called female in white gene pool. only bois with long hairs and makeups.

And? Humans smell, only Asian don't

Fuck, how are they so beautiful?

Attached: 1530064310571.jpg (960x960, 78K)

I don't know, but they're so far away

Attached: 1525507122328.jpg (500x500, 63K)

How can you find these disgusting cows attractive?

they just wanna smash, Pierre

>ltc fag

Attached: htcltc1.png (722x471, 221K)

why do mexicans age like shit?

bad diet + no excercise, just like literally any other ethnic group on planet earth

but it's like they drop a few inches in height and turn into another species

This, its the indian genes activating and just like asians, mexican women's boyd depends so much on estrogen that they literally turn into Coco by the of 60.

No they don't, just because you see a ton of 35 year old immigrants with 5 kids that live on foodstamps and eat greasy fast food all day that haven't excercised a day in their lives doesn't mean the average latino person looks like that.
Of course if a Latino person keeps themselves fresh they will be fresh just like anyone else.

Based Swedish latina goddess poster of supreme taste

Attached: 1525879307014.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Attached: 447CA747-0D91-4172-ADB1-3EB650455A06.jpg (464x387, 44K)

This meme has to stop.

>Swede tries telling an American about how latinos look
Uh huh, keep talking I'm paying atten...zzz.....

Attached: 1518032638992.jpg (1080x1070, 482K)

Big gaucho milkies

But you overstereotype people, if so all white people are obese acne ridden suburb living pieces of shit that eat garbage and don't excercise either, because that's the average white person in america.
And the average black person is also obese as fuck, and living on welfare, with low standards of living
Fuck outta here, you use stereotypes ONLY and don't even bother thinking

once i get a job im flying to south america lads

The American is right, the average latin american looks nothing like the people you are posting

big tits but meh face

obvious photoshop job
gay/10

giv milkies

Attached: 12821399_1686199868302375_9138117655228163275_n.jpg (582x640, 45K)

name

Attached: danielabaptista_cover.jpg (640x640, 104K)

I think she is very cute, feminine face, freckles, beautiful eyes, she is perfect to me

She needs to lose about 15 pounds

Attached: 151650273353.jpg (730x445, 57K)

Where is the sauce for high T grill?

you have great tastes my friend.

need more proof

No she doesn't

Attached: latinabrehs2.webm (640x800, 1.1M)

Isn't she 16?

yes so what

She's that fat at 16?
When she's 25 she's gonna be 200 lbs

>>Aih papi
hmmh,,, feeling horny,,, lääh puuh sex sex sex...

Bunda abundance

>Fuck outta here, you use stereotypes ONLY and don't even bother thinking
You don't know what you're talking about. My best friend is a Honduran woman. I've lived around Mexicans most of my life and I've been to Nevada and Arizona where they basically run the states. Most central Americans are very short and fat. The latinas you're posting look nothing like the average latina.

Dont latinas turn into hobgoblins when they reach 35 unless they became silicon-based lifeforms

Yes.
Like 90% of them do, you just spin the wheel, close your eyes and pray you hit jackpot.

Yes, they also have room temperature IQ

They are insane.

Thats not how most latinas look like,believe me most of them are ugly af and fat

post igs

whats her instagram bro
seconded

Alright, way to ruin my dream everyone in this thread...

Attached: 1513520931372.jpg (389x310, 14K)

Whites turn that at 20

> Centraca goblins are the average latino
Yeah no

He sweedcuck I know your liberal country brainwashed you but stereotypes don't mean all. You can go to the best country and find shit people or the worst country and find good people.

>all white people acne and suburbs

Umm well acne is for teens and most whites do live in suburbs

>blacks on welfare and obese

Yes they disproportionately are. Saying oMg NoT aLl Of ThEm is retarded

do you live in a desert or what? hot goblinas are mostly of spanish blood. no indios here my dood

>Latino person saying they dont turn into goblins
>Americans saying they do
Whats the consensus here?

Which is why I specifically said central Americans/mexicans

All people tirn into goblins at certain age. Whites happen to do so faster. The thing is that americans associate the word Latino only with mexican amerindian elfs, they forget that the caribbean and south America exist maybe because they dont interact with people from here much and most of us go to live in Florida or NY not in the west coast like most mutts ITT

Average latinas are average dude, don't listen to the memes.

This girl in pic related, for example, is a perfect balance of Amerindian and white features and she pretty much represents the archetype of the "hot latina".

Attached: 28139471842.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Thanks for restoring my hope a bit

Lol latinas are the most attractive women in my opinion but obviously the average one doesn’t look like a model same goes with any other group of women.

that girl is at least 15% african, just like op's pic

BLARP

>tfw have latina gf

Attached: 1529971874984.gif (500x375, 607K)

lol what? no, she looks like the average mestiza.

Obviously not in terms of looks, but in features I mean.

she is trirracial. proper mestizos have different type of eyes, lips and skin color. of course she has native in her, but african too

in fact looking at her eyes one can tell that besides spanish she might be mixed with sandnigger too

>of course she has native in her, but african too
What? 4%? I honestly don't see any african traits, many latin americans have a small amount of african but it's so small that the african features are completely muted.

>proper mestizos have different type of eyes, lips and skin color.
Pic related is a literal india from the Amazon who had a kid with a white Brazilian (who in most cases are, memes aside, actually white), her son is on the left and you can see that his eyes, skin color and lips are very similar (hair is dyed).

oops forgot pic

Attached: 28152052367765.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

she has african about 10-20% and her hair is not naturally straight. trust me on that. Most people from the coast here (she is from santa Marta) have African admixture in that range or even higher. OP girl (venezuelan) too. Venezuelans on average score a little bit higher African than us and that's the reason why they are even more voluptuous and thicker on average

Well if she does have around that % admixture, then she didn't come out looking african even by a little honestly, genes don't mix like paint either way.

that's because 10-20% is actually not that much. Pic related is a woman from here who scored 28% african on 23andme and uploaded the results to youtube. She doesn't even have black skin despite being more than 1/4 african

Attached: 24.png (269x346, 200K)

Idk, her facial structure is very African. But she has a lot less African traits than I would expect

Yes but right away I could notice the african features in her even though at that point they're very diluted, that wasn't the case for

At first sight I would think she is from the mena region or maybe turkey if we don't count all the mutt nation in the western hemisphere
tht's because is in shape. If she were a fatty like it'd be a different story

Her nose, lips and shape of her head look african, you can tell them apart if you have a keen eye.

ITT: people who don't know that they are bonerific aged 14 to 22 and after that turn into ogres
I live in South Texas, don't fall for it

mestizas have rounder faces tho. It seems like there is no way to convince you otherwise but that is a fact. She has African like most people from our Caribbean coast. She even has a Dominican look to her

Her forehead looks bulbous and that's a pretty common african feature, didn't say round faces weren't common in mestizos. Thing is, like I said, if she really has the % you're saying then she didn't come out looking african at all.

>that smirky still just before eating the sandwich
w*Men everybody

>ITT: people who don't know that they are bonerific aged 14 to 22 and after that turn into ogres
dios mio mutt i grew up with them so i know it