I'm going to move to EU to live there forever, what kind of racism or discrimination I will face there...

I'm going to move to EU to live there forever, what kind of racism or discrimination I will face there? also what would I do in order to resist discrimination and have a self defense?

Attached: 23orb-jumbo.jpg (1024x724, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None at all. You won't even notice you left home.

You will face the racism and discrimination from other sand and black people.

You will get two beautiful European girls and social welfare like Islam heaven.

>EU

>Egypt
Well you probably get bullied out from the cheaper apartments by better sandniggers like turks.

Basicly this the german people will probaly just ignore you but its pretty unlikely you will get beat up

hahaha sure, snowfags

why do you think so?

>snowfags
Ah, you just wanna join the southern muds, you'll do fine then.

I didn't say that, retard.

Picrel - when you tourist in Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI
- when move here expecting more than you deserve

Attached: image(2).jpg (1372x772, 416K)

You will face a firing squad, sandie

Attached: 1530148195158.png (991x672, 233K)

Attached: tumblr_nn28l5lO0P1tu0hbzo1_400.gif (336x364, 1.88M)

?

Looks like they're touching a dragon Ball

???

>Europe is that way, go there and create a demand for serveillance equipment I'm invested in!

Attached: www.usnews.com.jpg (970x647, 156K)

>also what would I do in order to resist discrimination and have a self defense?
Learn The Language!
Then get an education to get a job and good friends.

Hope you are Coptic, then you can claim oppressed minority points while still being Christian and integrate easier.
If you are Sunnigger, you better be Turk/Tatar level of muslim.

Zero. wh*Teoids are fucking pussies at most they will think bad things or say it in the comfort of their homes like the little bitches they are.

I hope great things of you like becoming a Crime Lord, rapper, b-baller or president of portugal some day my BLACK brother.

There recently was a big fight between somalis and kurds. Those things don't happen between finns and immigrants

I'm coptic

It's not cool to be a criminal, it's just stupid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball

It's actually a fact that most racist crime is between different immigrant groups.
Finns are mostly not going to bother you. You'll never be 100% accepted as equals, but you won't be bother. Just behave and don't expect anyone to owe you anything.

>most racist crime is between different immigrant groups.
wtf lol that's the first time I hear that!

But isn't your country ran by criminals?

whatever