Why so many asians think that white girls dating asian guys makes white guys mad?

Why so many asians think that white girls dating asian guys makes white guys mad?
It's such a tiny percentage literally nobody cares.

Attached: 1521138171845.jpg (621x680, 99K)

Are you a newbie here?
If you created AMWF thread, salty whites would chimp out so hard.

Are you thinking posting such pic make white girl mad?

Because this is Jow Forums.org where everyone gets mad about everything because they are all INTJ or ENTP and like to fight eachother over ideas and concepts that don't matter or apply to their lives but that they find thought provoking

why do people think that random strangers dating or fucking random strangers makes normal people mad? you literally have to be mentally damaged to care about someone else's sex life

>Muniche'd
CZECH WOMEN LOVE THE BIG BAVARIAN COCK

Because Asians worship white women, so they think that by getting one they earned a prize or something.

because they come from Jow Forums and are all nationalist

Attached: 57CA7A3C-7E2B-4737-B387-9B7EE98863C6.jpg (686x261, 71K)

Attached: 85FA642F-8F17-407E-8F0D-40D966FDF9A6.jpg (647x490, 106K)

>Black women

Attached: 1530492390462 (1).jpg (1548x1024, 673K)

Attached: images (39).jpg (253x199, 9K)

people get really mad about interracial shit on the internet for some reason. Just go to any bmwf thread on /gif/

Attached: download (12).jpg (168x168, 7K)

I don't care because my dick is average 18cm, and asians are small.

That looks like a video game rendered character model

Attached: George-Okoro-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 211K)

Fucked japs when I was there LOL

Attached: download (2).jpg (827x515, 65K)

Attached: 1530297678947.jpg (1800x3960, 1.12M)

>why do people think that random strangers dating or fucking random strangers makes normal people mad?

It does though. Look at how many threads we get about BLACKED memes and Black men fucking European women.

Eritrea not bad. Becuase less black.
But others are ALL SHIT

These are uglier than our average br, tyrone.

I care

African women > African-American women

I would marry Ghana, Ethiopia, Morocco, Egypt, Cape Verde, Mauritus, Mauritania, Nigeria, 1000000% Namibia, Tanzania, Gambia, and Eritrea.

Not even joking.

Good for you mutt

(((bump)))

Fump

Proof? I've never seen a chimp on on Jow Forums over it. Maybe Jow Forums.

>INTJ
>ENTP
How are these alike those are like complete opposites

INTJ are complete fucking autists who get buttblasted when people disagree with them on just about anything and ENTP just want to debate people for the sake of it.
I.e 99% of this websites userbase

>le slavs are qt meme
>le slavs are not white meme

Attached: e0d.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Attached: 1528687133456.png (698x867, 272K)

maybe in your head

at what percentage would you care?

That's strange, I swear to god I think those two people are the exact same people at times.

the thing is ENTP people don't really have an opinion, they just want to be right, they are the guys that write paragraphs and shit
INTJ are the people who feel that they are smarter than everyone else and know whats right, think the people that start posting brainlet wojaks when the argument doesnt favor them

blacked thread get you more you

But arguably it work with any ethnicity

I have relatives and friends who are doctors which is a social subset that has a large number of AMWF couples here.
I literally don't care that my currently blonde niece has Singaporean Chinese grandparents

It's understandable if a white girl betrays her people because she really likes big dark members but not otherwise

Fuck, i think i'm ENTP. I literally act contrarian just to start a debate and waste my time for no reason.

i wouldn't care about AMWF if EVERY fucking thread wouldn't get fucked up by you gooks

Attached: cuckthreads.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

>Why so many asians think that white girls dating asian guys makes white guys mad?
We don't care, Asian interracial relationships aren't looked down on the same way they are with black people

1 Mozambique gf pls.

>AMWF
I swear to God the only place I have seen this is Jow Forums and it's always shilled by that r/Hapas moderator who is also the same guy that posts BLACKED threads on here, Jow Forums, /tv/, Jow Forums, /v/ and /sp/

White > Asian > everyone else > dogshit > blacks

Attached: CBBA054E-9728-44B2-88CC-FCB9BDF6AAAB.jpg (613x540, 98K)

shut up chang

Attached: 1517892206219.jpg (540x810, 85K)

WMAF and AMWF are both good Central Asian National Bolshevism will rise to dominate the world