This is what most south americans have in mind when they talk about Europe

This is what most south americans have in mind when they talk about Europe

Other euro countries not in this map are irrelevant to us and not considered first world

>inb4 but scandinavia?

We don't give a fuck about scandis, you are invisible us no matter how much presence you have in this board.

Attached: relevanteuro.png (1038x1426, 45K)

Cool story bro

I'm sure it's the same for Asians and North Americans, Africans and Australians too.

But here in Eastern Europe when we think of South America we usually mean Brazil or Mexico (which is considered South America here).

When western Europeans say "Europe" they mean only western Europe too so it's not a big deal, we're used to it.

We just need to grow economically if we want to be seen globally.

>Other euro countries not in this map are irrelevant to us and not considered first world

Says the user from a shithole.

Why do you make it sound like south america and what you think is relevant?

when we say "Europe" most of the times we mean "the European Union"

Haha, yeah. And everything from Yucatan to Colombia isn't associated with the Americas at all. People don't think about that area and when they do its like Little Africa or something.

Don't expect a good argument from a monkey.

seething shitskins are always funny

>Portugal, Spain, Italy
>First world

Basado

is it true argentinians still think theyre white and part of europe

No Greece cuck?

>south American knows nothing about Europe
>the most relevant countries should know that south Americans, irrelevant 3rd world people thinks that other nations are not 1st world
>scandis are better than south America but whatever
ftfy

When people talk about Greece here they think of the ancient times and it's history, nowadays Greece never comes into our mind.

Go away Gaijin

Attached: 6712117.jpg (399x400, 15K)

So you often talk about luxembourg cuck? Why greece isnt considered european in your shithole, just because you dont talk a lot about it subhuman? And to think i cheered for your team...

Also europe is a greek word nogger

It's a Phoenician name

>And to think i cheered for your team...
Big mistake

shut the fuck up retard, you should be proud that we're not bundled with the rest of the white cucked trash

Thanks for giving us a beautiful queen.

Go back to Lebanon, Metih

Are you a poorthener subhuman slav by any chance?

This, even worse for us I would say, reminder that our last president was an Ivy league educated Lawyer and professor who had NO idea that Austrians spoke German

I'm not Lebanese

Funny, this is what I think of as Europe.

Attached: 1506232832650.jpg (254x198, 9K)

No, I'm a pure Ionian islander that looks down on turkspawn like you that try to LARP as le white civilized european. Instead of embracing proud greek identity you try to join the trendy alt-right "white" identity you heard about on Jow Forums. Kill yourself cringelord

>I'm not Lebanese

Sure thing Mahmut

i HATE that sentiment

Another cuck Albanian ladies and gentlemen... kill yourself leftist cancerous faggot. Go suck Albanian and Libyan cock... ante gamhsou

This coming from the incel cuck that licks the ballsacks of everything white in a pathetic attempt to be accepted as a white man by his european buddies. Fucking kraut-loving traitor.

This is objectively the most relevant part of Europe. There are counties I like that aren't included here but just because I like a place doesn't make it important.

this made me cry how will we ever recover

>pure ionian
>doesnt have religion of greeks 2k years ago
>calls them all infidels inferior to superior semitic cult
>we wuz

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30-19-54-53.png (720x1280, 156K)

clear out your bar at the top for fuck sake

I see you have embrwced your albanian ancestry subhuman! Btw, how did you know i am incel? O_o

You don't like the sound of truth? Dream elsewhere or kys

I don't even know where to start with this mess of a post. The fact that you think sacrificing goats is the essence of being greek even though rationalism was born in that society and festivals were cultural? That you assume I'm a Corfiot despite it being one of 7 islands in the heptanese? The fact that you assume I'm Armenian? The fact that you assume I am christian or even like christianity?

All I know for sure is that you're the disgusting albanian diaspora that's obsessed with greeks in every thread. And holy fuck it's pathetic. Bleach yourself

First greek Jow Forumstard I've ever seen

thank you, now help me convert him from that cringy ideology to being an actual greek

Modget, dont you consider yourself european?

Not christian? Are you fedora atheist or cringey pagan?

>This is what most south americans have in mind when they talk about Europe
This is what everyone has in mind when talking about Europe, except the people who live in the shitty parts of Europe.

Mohammad, dont you think about Greece , the birthplace of civilization?

Don't get so upset when someone calls you out, mehmet the turd

Contain that cringe and stop shaming our flag you fucker. Jesus christ you need an emergency brain purge to rid you of the Jow Forums influence. Whites are not your friend. They never were, even throughout history. Stop identifying with them.

>literally whiter than you mohamed

Irrelevant in Europe today, even if we ignore the fact that modern Greeks are just Christianized Turks.

Unironically true. I didn’t know shit about Scandinavia before I came to this board.

yea but nobody in the entire world gives a rats ass about south america

I'm pretty sure atleast Brazilians know where Czech Republic is.

Sweden has a bigger economy than any SA country except brazil and argentina, being only ever so slightly bigger, despite our 9,9m pop. All of you are considered irrelevant to us and not considered first world. Literal who countries.

>muh GDP
>mug Economy

Stay irrelevant, cuck

SEETHING

Probably Croatia too

>They never were, even throughout history.
*Ahem*

Attached: greek war of independence.jpg (381x691, 61K)

Why are scandis such self centered, arrogant people?

>Brazil First world.
Get your ass out of Sao Paulo and you will see that shithole you call Brazil.

That's not friendly, that's just an opportunity to weaken the ottomans. There were multiple rebellions before that where the west ignored people's plight for help. . Hell, one of your greatest poets had to martyr himself before you guys gave a damn, lmao. Doesn't exactly count as friendly.

They are not achmed, of course. The modern greeks are the real descedants of the ancient greeks

Attached: greece_1dnann467671.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

To all the eurofaggots in this thread:
No, we don't think that we are relevant
No, we don't think that we are 1st world
We are just saying that if you are not in this map you are pretty irrelevant to South America as well, it isn't any deeper than that

Reminder that the only countries that matter are the USA, Russia, and China.
Everyone else are just bases and proxies and allowed to exist for political games, or just irrelevant.

Attached: 1521277840761.jpg (479x486, 41K)

Russia matters like ISIS and North Korea, a military threat. Nobody would notice if it would vanish one morning and nothing would be lost.

That's what Dutch people think as well desu.

East Europeans might as well be the Muslim hordes as well.

And when Dutch people talk about North Europe, they mean the UK, the Netherlands and Germany.

>East Europeans might as well be the Muslim hordes as well.
I don't know man, have you seen Amsterdam?

Sure thing, Van Dyke.