Now do you understand why Black people have big dicks?

Now do you understand why Black people have big dicks?

Because Africa is big.

Attached: Afrika.jpg (511x420, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandinka_people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soninke_people
google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/has-the-great-library-of-timbuktu-been-lost/amp
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/timbuktu-library-centuries-african-history
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00hkb0z
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sao_civilisation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djenné-Djenno
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintampo_Complex
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhar_Tichitt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo-Ukwu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_of_Igbo-Ukwu
youtube.com/watch?v=_JewabPJ0rw
youtube.com/watch?v=51CiijnhL38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is real Africa tho

Attached: bb53e0b076519175e18a21064d8849a96029d20f[1].jpg (438x375, 38K)

Why they never develop civilizations like other isolated brown races, like in the americas, india or SE asia?

Ah yes. Ethiopia, Mali, Sudan, Chad are all white countries

fucking cracker

Why are Asians small then? Asia is bigger than Africa.

I'm Morroccan you stupid shitskin never include us in your nigger-infested trash continent

Axum

Mali

Sokoto

Songhai

Ancient Egypt

Carthage

>Carthage
Berber
>Ancient Egypt
Semitic
>the rest
Literal who's of history

Crazy how an entire continent is bigger than individual countries. Really makes you think.

My ignorance of something makes me superior

The only African societies of note were Berbers, Arabs, or other Semitic peoples like Ethiopians

Mali Chad sudan
Literally part of a region given that name because they were black
Ethopians are darker than most Ghanaians

To white people you're still a nigger, especially if you're Muslims. you're just a nigger of the sand variety

>Why they never develop civilizations like other isolated brown races, like in the americas, india or SE asia?

Mexican “education”

West Africa was the wealthest region in the world during the Medieval era dominating the gold and salt trade that's why the Portuguese sailed to west Africa

Mali was famous enough to be put in the Catalan atlas Timbuktu was a legendary city home to over a 100,000 manuscripts

Attached: images (40).jpg (266x190, 10K)

>one king was wealthy
>lmao this civilization was important now dude

Attached: 3dd2cede55fcc60be57ee9d8831dce20.png (563x547, 287K)

>To white people you're still a nigger
Retard

>Supplied 2/3s of all the gold going to Europe and the Mediterranean Literally controlled the Mediterranean economy the original eldrado

CRAY CRAY!

Africans are larger due to the heat making body surface ratio greater

Hes right you know.

Then how me something like Angkor Wat or Machu Pichu, Tyrone

I find it interesting how black people having civilizations and cultures triggers so many

Attached: Yoruba.jpg (400x279, 27K)

>They didn't build with stone

>The Guinness Book of Records (1974 edition) described the walls of Benin City and its surrounding kingdom as the world’s largest earthworks carried out prior to the mechanical era. According to estimates by the New Scientist’s Fred Pearce, Benin City’s walls were at one point “four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops

Attached: images (42).jpg (255x198, 11K)

Mali and Songhai had their foundations set by the berbers, my african-american friend.
The blacks never accomplish anything of any worth by themselves. Not to mention muh gold is irrelevant when you did nothing with it. Musa was so rich and hoarded it all, barely establishing a mecenate. Greece, Rome, China, Persia, the Indu Valey, they all contributed greatly to the body of knowledge that belongs to mankind. What did your "great african civilizations" do? Conquer other africans and die out a little later, with a pale comparison to any other real ancient civilization.
Signed: br

There’s plenty of threads on African civilizations in /his/, Sudaca.

Incans didn't even make it into the iron age

Attached: 1529799713675 (1).gif (562x632, 212K)

That's not Europe and that's not the US.

B-but they wear goofy clothes! They're not for real.
r-right?

Hey sand nigger you have some respect speaking to your superior. Isn't Moroccan IQ like 80 on average? If so youre definitely niggers

That is not the true size of africa. THIS is the true size of africa

Attached: O9vyElI.jpg (720x830, 59K)

>Ancient Egypt
>Semitic

Cool story John. They were black.

Attached: hatshepshuttemple.jpg (612x429, 61K)

Africans are not brown.

Hi

WE

>I'm Morroccan

It's 'Moroccan', you hysterically confused muttoid.

Attached: 1510506137177.png (500x500, 19K)

Mali and Songhai we'ren't berbers malian s were mandinka we're Songhai were sonnike do some basic research retard

Mansa established the libraries of Timbuktu and it's universities among the largest in the Medieval world

google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/has-the-great-library-of-timbuktu-been-lost/amp

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/timbuktu-library-centuries-african-history

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00hkb0z

>Mali and Songhai had their foundations set by the berbers

Brazilian “””””””education”””””

Brazilian mutt doesn't understand history

Mali

Songhai

Actually study the history of region before stating shit also musa didn't hold the gold he used it build mosque universities and patrionize religious scholars

I said the foundations were established by the berbers. The arab contact.
Such is the case that the northern Songhai dialects are heavily influenced by the Arabic language.

>almost all important documents of this library that WERE NOT "among the largest in the medieval world" are in Arabic
Mmmm... I wonder why. Blacks: being taught by Arabs and acting like they did everything themselves.

Sad.

Morrocans are considered worse than niggers here

Sean, is that you? You're a nigger, how does calling someone else a "mutt" is an offense to you?

>inb4 he spams those pics for hours

Attached: 1530490170667.png (640x452, 686K)

Yeah no it wasn't Songhai is a niloh Saharan mande languages mandinka is mande also Mali was founded by a pagan so no it wasn't established by bebers or Arabs

You don't understand history do you?
You know that every civilization had trade right? Europeans traded with Arabs, Arabs traded with Asians trade is kinda one of the main traits of civilization

I've heard in much of Europe Muslims are even lower than nigs, is this true?

Being triggered by being called a mutt

>The number of manuscripts in the collections has been estimated as high as 700,000.[1]

The manuscripts were written in Arabic and local languages like Songhay and Tamasheq.[2] The dates of the manuscripts ranged between the late 13th and the early 20th centuries (i.e., from the Islamisation of the Mali Empire until the decline of traditional education in French Sudan).[3]

I'm not only talking about trade.
Again: most texts in their "glorious mali library" were in Arabic. Why is that? Because they were a mere imitation of what their lords from the north built.

I didn't say the language was from the arabic family, you imbecile. Sean, pay attention to what I wrote.

So if I am understanding this correctly, only civilizations that contributed greatly to science, technology, architecture, Culture,language, philosophy and music count right?

I am interested, are there any influential "black" African nations in that regard?

>most important texts
>a foreign language is the main language of the library

>Arabic, introduced together with Islam during the 11th century, has mainly been the language of scholars and religion, comparable to Latin in Western Christianity.

Coincidentally, after this introduction of the Arabic language and culture, we see, at last, after millennia of fucking nothing in that area of Africa, spawn some "civilizations".
Coincidentally.

doubt.jpg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sao_civilisation

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintampo_Complex

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhar_Tichitt

Attached: nok.jpg (400x288, 70K)

Thanks, Sean. Thanks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo-Ukwu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_of_Igbo-Ukwu

Attached: download (7).jpg (190x265, 7K)

>When you get proven wrong

Attached: aso-oke-agbada-dp3581 .jpg (425x640, 50K)

Blacks have big dicks because they are more relative to wild animals, animals have big dicks.

Kicked your asses

WUZ

American education

>The Sudan is the geographic region to the south of the Sahara, stretching from Western to eastern Central Africa. The name derives from the Arabic bilād as-sūdān (بلاد السودان), or "the lands of the blacks", referring to West Africa and northern Central Africa.[1] The Arabic name was translated as Negroland on older English maps.

Kangz

Very little info on these civilizations, makes me question how really advanced they were.

Most importantly how are their descendants almost primitive tier. Sure the Indian, Chinese amd Japanese civilizations declined and failed to match the west but when the Europeans did come here we still had the remnants of our culture intact.

this

Penis size is a meme. There's not much difference between race from what I've seen.

>Blacks have big dicks because they are more relative to wild animals, animals have big dicks.

Poortuguese “education”

Attached: 77655974-CD03-4761-A220-F8C2F847D3D9.jpg (851x714, 80K)

They still had it too pajeet.

People here are so insecure over blacks it's sad.

low IQ post. Our great ape relatives have much smaller dicks than us

Machu Picchu plan for comparison

Attached: machu-picchu-map.jpg (3000x1145, 761K)

Axum/Ethiopia controlled parts of Southern Arabia like Sabaea and Himyar, and in the African side, parts of Kush and eastern desert where Beja people live. You can watch how ancient Ethiopians documented it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JewabPJ0rw

youtube.com/watch?v=51CiijnhL38

And there's Ancient Egypt and Kush.

Attached: ThutmoseIII.jpg (413x612, 56K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.