Why are Latam men so unattractive compared to their woman?

Why are Latam men so unattractive compared to their woman?

Attached: n3qcfhbyahvm5ua4jnsg.jpg (654x367, 31K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe in hispanic countries. Brazilian trannies >>>> Brazilian women.

REally don´t know

Attached: tiNoZv9AG6sWJTo6yOn9fQKN47U5-r-9QMnlKKsZ8fI.jpg (640x966, 123K)

I think it's pretty balanced to be honest, average person is always generally ugly or unattractive.

Post some trannies my man.

>implying richard ramirez wasn't a slayer both literally and figuratively

Attached: Richard_Ramirez2.jpg (451x655, 35K)

>richard ramirez
literally who?¿

american serial killer

Attached: cf84e7f99cf8dba7fe6ef74367b6ff53--unsolved-murders-pentagram.jpg (500x400, 41K)

No homo but most Latin guys are probably more on the attractive end compared to most countries.

Maybe the castizos, which make a small number.
The indios aren't.

their women aren't attractive either

Why is it that men are usually unattractive, but women of the same race are usually considered absurdly attractive?
Think of it, you see TONS of men lusting about muh colombianas, muh latinas, muh brazilians, muh germanic blondies, muh asians, muh menas, muh slav girls, muh pretty much fucking everywhere, except maybe Peruvians and Jews. But virtually all races of women are considered a treasure by at least another race.
On the other hand, maybe Caucasian males get this kind of reputation. I've never seen anyone drool over Asian males, Latino men or Arab men. I think men just have low standards.

Attached: huhdog.jpg (800x530, 46K)

wtf
he was attractive
countless of women wanted to marry him when he was in prison
you just cherrypicked a bad pic

It's the same everywhere, if the women of a population look good, the men are usually ugly and vice versa. That's why Russian women are beautiful, but their men look like mongoloids. And why German men look great, but their women look manly and ugly as fuck.

¿No te gustan las Latinas?

maybe because we're not a bunch of homos. women have their own place to circle jerk over guys

>maybe because we're not a bunch of homos
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1517800760463.jpg (252x350, 46K)

>maybe because we're not a bunch of homos.
Have you seen the eesti and ausnz generals?

Attached: 1530306781571.gif (155x155, 986K)

I unironically look like him.

Attached: ramirez.jpg (750x1077, 82K)

well then let's go ask them

>maybe because we're not a bunch of homos

Speak for yourself, faggot, I'll suck dick as much as I want to.

No, I think I didn't get my point through. Both men and women agree Latino, Asian and Arab men are ugly.

because they are. even as a straight guy that's a no brainier

Eh, there are definitely plenty of exceptions.

There's a shit load of pre teen girls who lust after korean dudes

Yeah but they're retarded and like whatever the media tells them to like. 50 years ago it was Brits because of the Beatles, now it's Koreans because of BTS

Latinos can be very handsome. As for Arabs, it depends on where they're from. Saudis etc are vey semitic-looking and therefore ugly. Arabs from Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria can be very handsome, they're surprisingly smooth for arabs too

both are ugly

lol

What race is this?

Attached: 6127123111.jpg (454x353, 26K)

Have you literally ever seen or met Maghrebis in your life ?

>lol

what did she mean by this

>caring what eleven years think
are you asians really that desperate

Here is pretty balanced. I guess there are even more attractive men than women.

Don't know about Spanish speaking countries