What happens here?, anything interesting?

what happens here?, anything interesting?

Attached: dominican-republic-map.gif (600x425, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyppB5xTn4
youtube.com/watch?v=tI3CBtZsj14
youtube.com/watch?v=Fls860X71ME
youtube.com/watch?v=-PUEaS3poFw
youtube.com/watch?v=VV6fMaFjxRE
youtube.com/watch?v=KQEd25Vxzqg
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T0h8xi1bd4s
youtube.com/watch?v=A38G-FkEcw0
youtube.com/watch?v=WBfatY4mz-w
youtube.com/watch?v=w-bNsflgjvg
youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Sexy mulatas

Attached: images (8).jpg (367x401, 13K)

No.

The difference between Dominican Republic and Haiti is incredible

Attached: images (9).jpg (443x332, 31K)

haiti = niggers eating dirt cookies
dominican republic = based black men doing bachata

bump

they are the most murderous immigrants we have, the good thing is that 90% of the cases are among them

how common are they?, compared to other immigrants

An amazing amount of baseball talent for such a small country. We have tons of Dominicans in MLB including some of the best players in the league.

What is a typical sentence for murder in Spain?

Lots and lots of prostitutes for old white men and Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyppB5xTn4

youtube.com/watch?v=tI3CBtZsj14

bump

Worst accent EVER made and a shithole who looks better just because their neighboor is fucking Haiti

they hate being negro

>Worst accent EVER
interesting, i always fought Chilean Spanish was considered to have the worst accent, or is that just a meme?

AMA

Shithole

they're both pretty bad
this
lot's of people here compare the country to Haiti, if they would compare it with more successful countries, things would be better

do you like living in the Dominican republic?, what's it like there?

lots of crime, lots of pollution, trash evreywhere, lots of corruption, but because we're next to Haiti, people think things are great here
most people don't give a shit about the fact that this country is a shitwhole and, a lot don't even know it is a shitwhole, they belive this country is paradise

AIDS.

They are very few, most live in Madrid
15 years. There was briefly a "revisable permanent prison" for the most serious cases, but the leftists with their usual populism took it away

I would go to another country, but givven the fact that most people here who are aware of the problem whant to go away, I feel like I need to stay and make the country better

It's the greatest evidence for why we need to bleach Haiti and Africa

REALLY FUCKING HOT black women

Where do you live? Cibao region is superior, basically anywhere you find less niggers there's a higher standard of living. youtube.com/watch?v=Fls860X71ME

Attached: skTdtqF - Copy.jpg (1080x1080, 472K)

Here's a comparison of the human development index in the island. Keep in mind the Central region of the country is the whitest.

Attached: pnud_do_mapadesarrollohum.jpg (960x655, 290K)

The fuck is happening in Monte Plata?

>San José más desarrollado que Peravia
Kekazo

It has more niggers, since it had more of a sugar plantation based economy.

capital, but it's true that the north region is better

The worlds greatest final answer to the question of French vs Spanish colonial policy.

San Jose de Ocoa is comfy as fuck. Not very developed in terms of tall buildings, but it has a decent quality of life compared to the rest of the south. youtube.com/watch?v=-PUEaS3poFw

Attached: paragliding ocoa.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

need a dominican gf t-bh

Attached: w.jpg (1063x1063, 68K)

lol I knew it. Capital is interesting in that it's far the most developed part of the country, yet at the same time it has the most poverty and extreme slums. There's a huge contrast in the city and it's very segregated along racial lines.

Attached: 8mg1Nu9.jpg (1080x809, 258K)

good luck Dominicanon, i hope you make it

Bani is unironically the best city in the south though.

Maybe when talking of both extremes(black and white) but mulattoes blend in very well among both groups.

not far from there you can find a slum, there's also an avenue where if you go north you'll find a slum, but if you go south, you'll find super big houses

Of course, you will find mulattos in every social strata as they're the majority in this country.

Attached: A7Tp4MhCEAAocKX.jpg (600x398, 38K)

San Jose de Ocoa is a very small town, so yeah Bani is more developed, but the Ocoa province overall is slightly more prosperous. I think that's why it was separated from Peravia.

Attached: Peravia.jpg (600x420, 227K)

What provinces make the central region exactly?

Santiago,S. Rodriguez, La Vega, Espaillat, Duarte, Sanchez Ramirez, Monseñor Nouel,Salcedo, Valverde.

are all the rich people white there?

this, name ONE successful Former French colony

All the provinces along the central mountain range and considered to be part of the Central Cibao region. People sometimes include the whole northern region, but in terms of culture only the cities in the towns in the central mountainous region are truly part of the Cibao. In Puerto Plata for example you have more of a mix of different Caribbean cultures, as many West Indians migrated there.

Attached: Dominican_Republic_relief_location_map.jpg (1338x1088, 403K)

So I am guessing these are the provinces with the most criollos?

Yes,and people and it also has the highest average Euro admixture.

most of them are, but they're mostly desendent from inmigrants that came after the independence, native whites are not richer than the average dominican
also, most rich people are corrupt

Percentage wise, in total the Capital may have more "pure white" looking people, but it also has more niggers. The Cibao region is overall whiter with more lightskin mixed types. Also you can find many pseudo Mestizo triracial looking people in the region.

Attached: 4565706439_d545702e82_o_zpsdaqsvxot.jpg~original.jpg (428x640, 66K)

In response to this comment.

Attached: DSC_9027_zpsjavsffwc.jpg~original.jpg (640x430, 117K)

La Capital has more white looking types.

Attached: fbwdr30.jpg~original.jpg (320x239, 19K)

Interesting.
Do you have an example of famous people from there?
Also. Do you have any region where you can find a higher Amerindian admixture, or were they completely exterminated from the island?

Oh, thanks.

Amerindian admixture is stronger in the central mountain region, but it is still small regardless.The person with the highest native admixture had around 15% taino DNA afaik.

Miss Universe winner Amelia Vega is from Santiago in the Cibao region for example. The majority of Dominicans have some degree of Taino ancestry, but pure natives are nonexistent unfortunately, we're just stuck with pure niggers from Haiti.

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 8K)

how come spanish descendants aren't wealthy?

Because the colony has always been very poor. Many accounts state that slaveowners had to work with their slaves to produce enough food to survive.

It's like two different worlds in one island. youtube.com/watch?v=VV6fMaFjxRE

Attached: dominican republic vs haiti.jpg (1078x1352, 1M)

Its not that hard to look better than Haiti, DR is still a shithole.

Of course any country with a population of niggers that's above a two digit percentile is bound to be a shithole. Nonetheless, DR is several tiers above Haiti and is a middle-tier Latin American country, while Haiti is only comparable to the most unearthly shitholes of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Dominicans are hot.

Attached: CIMG1251.jpg (500x750, 81K)

Faggot

gib a big-dicked Dominican bf

Attached: 0LH64PZ.png (295x207, 94K)

That guy looks kinda Brazilian. Dominican mualttos are typical more robust like this.

Attached: 615388_10151144394789702_257429513_o.jpg (600x600, 278K)

>a middle-tier Latin American country

Just say shithole.

Baseball happens. I'm serious, they have a great baseball culture and produce amazing talent all the time.

I already did. Try reading the comment you're responding to.

Yeah, it's like a religion in the country.

Attached: la-sp-0422-angels-notes-20130422-001.jpg (600x415, 38K)

>while Haiti is only comparable to the most unearthly shitholes of Sub-Saharan Africa

I’ve been to Haiti before, the media definitely exaggerates how bad it is. I’m not going to act like it’s a haven but it’s not the level of bad like some countries in Africa like Somali or Congo where rolling militias will massacre thousands like its nothing.

Attached: 53543207-8BB6-4C4F-868F-2ECA7EC3EEEC.jpg (1739x968, 764K)

bump

I don't think Haitians are violent, most Haitians are actually very meek people. Haiti's problem isn't violence, but rather extreme levels of poverty and lack of development. They actually eat dirt cookies smeared with feces over there. lol Also I would never base my opinion solely on what the "media" shows me. According to the media DR is just a bunch of beaches and resorts, yet DR is full of history and has some of the best cities and towns in the region. Every nation has it's stereotype that gets regurgitated by the media.

Attached: Santo Domingo pantheon.jpg (800x1204, 204K)

Based negrito

Haitians are actually some of the nicest people in the world imo

*Negrote.

Attached: penis-size-map.jpg (1026x616, 549K)

I wouldn't say they're the "nicest" people, Haitians are kinda passive-agressive in real life. They're not boisterous and loud like most negroids, but I don't care to befriend most of them either. But again they're not violent, I'll give them that, I think Haiti actually has a lower murder rate than DR.

Haiti’s biggest problem imo like with most Black countries is high corruption and bad leadership.

>They actually eat dirt cookies smeared with feces over there.

Um no the average Haitian eats stuff like pic related. Ive never seen a Haitian eat dirt irl, maybe the poorest of the poorest do.

Attached: 80BE65DB-21F3-43D5-9368-05564B425821.jpg (1200x798, 367K)

>0.112

huh

Attached: LE FROG.jpg (800x450, 40K)

lmfao Of course dirt is not the only thing Haitians eat, they need actual food to sustain themselves. I mean Haitians are human after all right? If they only ate dirt cookies they would be extinct by now. I don't know the exact prevalence or percentage of people who eat dirt cookies in Haiti, but this practice is common enough where I can show you many videos of this shit.

That's practicably a part of Haiti now. It's a border town that's been demographically overrun by Haitian migrants. youtube.com/watch?v=KQEd25Vxzqg

>penis size.xls

Imagine someone find this file in your Download folder...

Here's a couple of videos of Haitians eating dirt cookies.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=T0h8xi1bd4s

youtube.com/watch?v=A38G-FkEcw0

youtube.com/watch?v=WBfatY4mz-w

>being spanish means you're wealth
look at cuba, they're 3/4 spanish descendants and still dirt poor.

are you that black woman from /sp/?

Cuba historically was one of the richest countries in Latin America, it was like a Caribbean Argentina. Most of the white Cubans left for Miami and Cuba now looks like a very black/mulatto country from what I've seen.

I've been all across Haiti and never seen any eat dirt IRL. Must be some poorest of the poorest cause even street food in Haiti is cheap.

When my grandfather went through conscription in the Dominican Republic he said he got bullied by everyone because he was the only white/not mixed guy in the platoon

nope..i've been to cuba, most people are still white.

Statistically a very large percentage of Haitians live in extreme poverty and have a subhuman standard of living. The "poorest of the poorest" must be very desperate, so I guess that's why they resort to these fucked up measures to fill their stomachs.

Getting back on topic, this is the tallest mountain in Dominican Republic, Pico Duarte. At over 10,000 feet tall it is taller than any mountain in the Eastern region of the US. youtube.com/watch?v=w-bNsflgjvg

Attached: pico-duarte.jpg (550x372, 28K)

Those dirt cookies are a traditional digestion aid, not food substitute, some did eat them in especially desperate times and VICE made a bullshit article on it which spread the meme.

>Eating Haitian street food

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

What weird HDI is this? It has values below DR Congo for some states and Pakistan level for most.

is the colombian donkey a meme too?

You can plenty of videos of Chinese making gutter oil but that doesn't mean the average Chinese uses gutter oil. Trust me the average Haitian isn't eating dirt.

Yeah, the numbers are weird. As a whole Dominican Republic has a higher HDI than Pakistan for sure.

Attached: 500px-2016_UN_Human_Development_Report_(Quartiles).svg.png (500x217, 57K)

Probably, AFAIK they script the videos to cause most sensationalism. It is not about education, but rich Americans ridiculing third worlders.

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0

About the cookies. They are supposed to be a kind of medicine. Some desperate people ate them after natural disasters or famines, but they are more like primitive mineral supplements, plus they contain margarine and salt, if you have margarine and salt, you can at least eat that not mix it into mud lol. It exists but it's not a famine food, at least in normal circumstances, but a "medicine" for pregnant woman.

The countryside is top-tier. Go to a river, visit one of them farms in the mountains; it's breathtaking.
On a sidenote the women especially the lightskined ones are cute. Too bad they have an unbearable personality.

Good to hear, what do you think would be the best course for Haiti to take to climb up to at least developing country level?