Redpill me on this place. Seems extremely comfy

Redpill me on this place. Seems extremely comfy

Attached: IMG_4680.jpg (620x349, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Quebec_sentiment
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdhy-UnCq9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck the frogs
if they gained independence it would be addition via subtraction for the rest of canada

You better speak french and not be a nigger or a muslim

the french degenerates actively encourage immigration from nigger and sandnigger countries that were french colonies

Liberals

They are loud and obnoxious and their language is very ugly sounding.

>the french degenerates actively encourage immigration from nigger and sandnigger countries that were french colonies

That's because they want FRENCH-SPEAKING immigrants, not dumb Anglos. It has nothing to do with degeneracy when you consider most people on Earth who speak French are Africans.

Attached: 14962515_888440527957466_7942616157153551562_n.jpg (720x720, 77K)

so? SJW libtards in Pooronto make them come from Middle-East, Pakistan and India, its not better. We just want ours to speak French instead of being little faggots that segregate themselves in Montreal

And BC let their entire province be bought by rich Asian businessmen, its not better.

>My Anglo ass is on fire !!!!!
i still remember the thousands of cucks walking in the streets in 1995 begging us to stay. what a bunch of weaklings anglos are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Quebec_sentiment

Bastion of generating butthurt to Anglo Canadians. They wish they could get rid of us but we won't, we will still take their gibs payments with pleasure.

*nasally disgustingly unbearable voice*
>They are loud and obnoxious and their language is very ugly sounding.

Attached: ontarian.png (495x532, 439K)

I've heard they make some pretty awful dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=Vdhy-UnCq9w
Simpson in Québécois French is 1000 better than France. Their South Park version is better though and is the version used here.

They vote for the faggot liberals and import subhumans into the country but other than that they are alright. I understand their desire to keep their language alive

Our main source of immigration is France though.

But then again, maybe they are """""""""French""""""""""", although I know tons of genuinely French people so I assume the majority are actually white.

yea ok...

Attached: immigrantscanada.png (1806x1352, 1.39M)

I'm going to be in Montreal for a week in October can I survive without knowing almost zero french?

yes

>Algeria
>Morocco
>haiti
>Tunisia
Notice anything? I'm not targeting you specifically, Ontarians are faggots too

How do you feel about francophone spics?

Call me a faggot but I unironically like Maghrebis, the ones I know assimilated well and aren't religious to the point that I didn't know they were from North Africa until they I knew their names. I do hate the ones that are into the whole french rap culture though, the worst kind. Oh and Maghrebi girls are top tier too. The assimilated ones, that is.

Attached: x240.jpg (320x240, 12K)

you mean like the métis or the mexicans/colombians all over quebec?

The latter.

they assimilate well for the most part, my first gf was cuban

Canada would be as Conservative as Texas if we got rid of Quebec and downtown Toronto.

Attached: 1482904197885.jpg (542x540, 17K)

They are latinos and therefore should be banned from the US