/CHI/

Attached: doorCHI.jpg (837x734, 28K)

;/

kys
>inb4 rude or extremely rude

CHI
In a tournament where favourites have been choking like never before brazil has been pretty solid.

Es verdad que los CHIs solo se casan con las gordas gringas que nadie quiere?

Attached: 1526477055897.png (1000x1500, 936K)

We stereotypically have a penchant for that. One of my cousins married a fat, white broad. Another one of my cousins is dating one.

At least the goblina daughters are hot?

With castizas, it's hit and miss. Castizos, on the other hand, generally tend to be Chad-lites.

achooo

Attached: 1530095371276.jpg (1128x848, 68K)

yeah

rude

shame that didn't last

Why the Indians are the only one who defend the country

Attached: 1408812045320_wps_4_Members_of_the_Mexican_Na.jpg (962x643, 226K)

suffering

I wonder do you watch world cup? Were you rooting for Mexico?

yes, and yes

Why are chis distinguished from mexicans and americans?

we don't fit in with either of them

Too American for Mexicans, too Mexican for Anglos. We ended up creating a sub-culture of our own. It leans more towards American culture, but it's still heavily influenced by Mexican culture.

Attached: CHICANOHANDSHAKE.jpg (320x240, 14K)

i feel better when i drink

at least something helps

Callate Brandon Rodriguez

suffering

>tfw head doesn't function properly
This

i'm starting to feel the same

I think trying to keep active in one way or the other would help, i'm fairly sure having something to work towards and having a "frame" what to work at will do me good. Though I don't think it would be too good if I can't have at least a little improvement before then, i'll just have to try to think of something that could keep my mind occupied so maybe my head wouldn't feel so foggy as now, tons of "brain fog" all day every day. Following the world cup has been less numbing than the usual entertainment I watch to pass the time.

Damage has already been done though I barely feel alive desu

Yeah naturally this will leave a lasting impact. Still things can get a little better.

My camgirl keeps expecting me to spend more and more on her. I think I need to take a break from her.
It sucks though because I think I was becoming her favorite. She would talk to me and only me whenever I logged in and it felt so amazing to be the focus of her attention like that. But Jesus I keep going over my budget with her.

Also realized I haven't left my house for anything besides work in like a month. I think I'm going to buy a gun just so I have hobby that gets me outside.

I honestly don't have any hope at this point
just stop sending her money find a hobby or something