Why are incels racist regardless of what country they are from while Chads are always open minded no matter the country...

Why are incels racist regardless of what country they are from while Chads are always open minded no matter the country? Is it genetic?

Attached: 1529939194203.png (3640x2120, 775K)

Most likely. also

>KFC
>nutritious

next you'll say nandos is unhealthy

Incels ate up primitive biologism and value sex above anything else

By limiting migration, they are eliminating competition for limited resource (pussy).

>pic
immense cringe

Rightards will just TL;DR this. How do we make our memes short, sweet, and to the point?

True they should eat toast sandwiches

>Chang
>"Bonzai"

Really? Jew and muslim are brothers?

>We will never live in a world like this

It hurts to think about.

Attached: 1522926688979.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Bump for Chad winning Belgium the game.

Fuck off with that shit, the most chad (rich, white, educated) people in my country are racist as fuck. Take your garbage australian race based guilt out of here. If it were up to you aus would be mostly chinese anyway.

>while Chads are always open minded no matter the country
>imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1527637048015.jpg (400x396, 36K)

>he is so autistic he takes social niceties at face value

here's what really happening here :

Chad always talks shit about niggers in his frat but will get along with tyrone only during football practice

Diego beat the shit out of chad's younger brother for trying to date his latina sister

Chang is simply never a chad

Tyrone hates crackers

Seymour is a faggot name and constanly shills pro-Israel propaganda online about how Omar deserves to be bombed.

Omar is planning to behead seymour and declare jihad on Chad.

meanwhile the virgin white nationalists just sits in his room and shitposts on a bhutanese yalk-milking forum...

so in the end no one really wins?

You are the cringy one

this post is traight out of the mind of a serial killer incel.

anti-incel laws when?

what? are you baiting or did you just blow in from reddit?
in the end everyone still hates each other but retards will think that just because socially competent people dont rabidly attack other races in public means that they are all friends

>imagine beling Chad while living in Chad

no one cares what your opinion is autist, try getting laid before you decide to give 'advice' about the world you fucking nerd that'll erode like your family's lineage.

Attached: 1529686633953.gif (524x399, 53K)

Based and redpilled

watching fifa proves this also
>all those handsome, cute and athletic players from across the world hugging each other and patting one another on the head after games

Chad recognize Chad.
>tfw that will never be you

Chinese are better than whites so that should happen

t. r/asianmaculnity

>Is best bros with Seymour and would've blown himself up long ago if it wasn't for him

Attached: 1457691089118.jpg (248x189, 21K)

Should post this image on Jow Forums

Jow Forums is full of incels and posting on that board is like willingly spraying yourself with pussy repellent, no thanks. someone else do it for me.

white chads seem to always be in interracial relationships.

>Jow Forums is full of incels
r/asianmasculnity is full of incels
Jow Forums is multicultural melting pot, just look at the picutres from the meetings

Attached: cuckthreads.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

uh okay? what does being a melting pot have to do with being incels? fucking retarded virgins, all that nofap must have killed your tiny brain. fuck off.

seems like i hit a nerve
don't worry my chink friend i came here in peace

Attached: hapas.jpg (1352x2160, 1.04M)

what are you going on about?

why the fuck are incels so batshit insane? who the fuck mentioned either 'asian masculinity' or hapas in this thread? you retarded little virgin

>who the fuck mentioned either 'asian masculinity' or hapas in this thread?
Preemptively mentioning them in order to prepare for a perceived threat.

I'm open minded and try to see everyone as an individual. It's easy in an university environment, but outside it gets tougher.

Yeah it's easy because there are 0 somali niggers in university. Only some pakis but they're pretty chill. I wonder when we are going to get affirmative action like USA.

>Universities are racist because niggers can't get in.

American
Australian
Canadian
UK
flags are known asianmasculnity posters who hate Jow Forums and shit up Jow Forums
judhing by your reaction im guessing you're a gook

he's a little weirdo

you take this shit WAY too seriously you schizoid incel, time you go outside and AT LEAST make 1 friend before you start brandishing your stabbing spree knife.

shut up chink

Attached: 1529434111010.png (3482x1354, 1.27M)

It gets balanced when I live in a multicultural area :^)

>2 adults loving each other
Literally what is the problem with that exactly?

spamming of asian incels who take pictures of those 2 adults and plaster them all over Jow Forums

Attached: 1524254198382.png (320x480, 212K)

don't egg him on, he might throw chicken nuggets at his mum in rage

>chink is throwing a fit becasue he's been found out
go on, spam another dozen pictures of AMWF

Attached: 1524315328953.png (839x956, 267K)

Well such couples do exist, and you're the first person in this thread to post them.

this

>autistic polish kid can't differentiate shitposting from genuine discussion

Attached: 1515119010729.png (600x580, 955K)

>UK flag
opinion dismissed

Attached: 1524253335856.png (879x926, 328K)

It's nearly 23:00, be sure you clean up the toilets by then. Don't forget to lock up on the way out.

Seething

you're that one gook living in london who always spams AMWF

you're really weird and a loser, stop taking the internet so seriously and go try to get laid, it'll change your life my incel friend.

>that one gook living in london
All the screenshots you've posted shows users from the US and Canada.

i don't think you understood me, let me try again
ching chong ching chong
i've been on Jow Forums for long enough to know UK flag also spamming AMWF

t. incel boomer

>i've been on Jow Forums for long enough to know UK flag also spamming AMWF
Yet despite your wealth of screenshots, you've not posted one of them that depicts a bong spamming.

i never bothered saving them untill i learnt that by showing those pics i just posted AMWF spam ends becasue gooks shut up especially when you post stuff like pic related

Attached: 1524316215332.png (963x908, 981K)

>i never bothered saving them
...because you pulled that one out of your arse when you saw a UK flag.

poland bro why do you get triggered by those amwf thread

i saw it countless time you chink, i don't need some asian rat like you questioning me

Yet you never bothered to screenshot any of them? Doxing some hapa faggot isn't going to stop people from disagreeing with you.

Chads can be racist and chinks are literally incapable of being Chads

Teenage girls like kpop

>incel thinks he has the authority to declare how the world works when he can't even figure out how to stick his dick inside a vagina

opinion worth: ZERO

introduces his buddy to falafel
thank you so much, Amir :')

Pretty obvious isn’t it? Chads are successful skilled attractive people who can work anywhere, to them foreigners represent professional (and sexual) opportunities, rather than a threat.

By contrast the lower classes get worked up by meme cultural issues and the “le foreigners will rape our women” idea

Why are leftist memes so awful?

based image
incel cringe

>that meme
>leftist
imagine believing that

Also this meme seem kinda racist to me why is everyone's life revolve around chad?