J U S T

J U S T

Attached: 1524368364386.gif (500x253, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tWEOJ3mJo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based and redpilled

spain deserves to collapse

Your anus is whats going to collapse as we toss you out to tje streets to get raped by gypsies and moors.

this
full balkanization when?

Samefag faggot

T. Chi guevara.

Attached: 1529672024349.jpg (960x1280, 371K)

Kkkkk

I will work towards your life being miserable, when you get fired, dumped or your parents died know I did everything known to man to lead you to ruin.

Based and redpilled.

for you next post try to look at the ip count before posting anything

Too many leftists / separatists in this thread

Attached: Find the separatist.png (568x611, 438K)

buen manejo del paint, manolo
te lo han enseñado en la guarderia?

Envy my skills?

Attached: Yes-No-YES.png (900x1554, 1.76M)

is this the cuban tool that posts/pseudo-posts here?

your English is almost as rotten as your sense of humor. Kill yourself.

I cannot comprehend how Spain became such an irrelevant shithole after they had half a world of resources to benefit from. Moor genetics?

>mm grayons
Yes in the 1500s dirt was good for developing guntry.

Attached: 1530503422020.jpg (600x800, 87K)

>I cannot comprehend how Spain became such an irrelevant shithole after they had half a world of resources to benefit from. Moor genetics?
it will happen you too

Attached: 497F4983-0433-4CA5-A8DD-15C462D50912.jpg (620x421, 54K)

How did Spain have a colony that was landlocked?

>Immigrants from countries belonging to the former Spanish Empire (mainly in Central and South America–Latin America–, Asia–the Philippines– and Africa–Equatorial Guinea and Western Sahara–) can obtain Spanish nationality after legal and continuous residence of 2 years in Spain, after which naturalized citizens are no longer counted as immigrants.

>Since the end of the 20th century the number of foreigners who have obtained Spanish nationality has grown steadily, as Spain has been the EU country with the biggest number of approved naturalizations since 2010 until 2015. 1 out of 4 naturalizations made in the European Union in 2014 were belonging to Spain. Most of these naturalizations went to citizens coming from Latin America (which explains the massive decrease of these citizens counting as immigrants in Spain) mainly from Colombia, Ecuador and Perú, although Morocco was amongst the top 3 as well

>In the same way the majority of children born in Spain between 2000 and 2010 are children of immigrants despite not counting as such. Considering these data, there are sectors of Spanish society who oppose immigration that affirm the real number of immigrants in Spain is 10–11 million, or about 25% of the total population.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

CHIs are the most powerful race in the world.

What's the deal with andalusians? Are they hated by other Spaniards? I fantasize about their women and want to marry one is this possible? White Canadian, and not mixed at all here.

Why are wh*Te beta incels obsessed with non wh*Te females?

I'd consider Andalusians white even if they're brown. Andalusian women are butiful.

Well at least the immagrunts are mostly iberian rapebabbies

Attached: 1507947326798.png (808x805, 527K)

Why do Spaniards hate the idea of Catalonia becoming their own nation-state? Most Spaniards I've come across here HATE people from their why wouldn't they want them to go away?

NO, NO, NO

THEY ARENT LIKE US, THEY ARE NOT US, THEY WILL NEVER BE LIKE US

Attached: 1519324156922.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Cry more catacuck faggot

We hate seperatists and the leftist garbo there we dont hate catalonia, we consider it spanish.

Why is every place that Spain touched shit?

I am Iberian.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-29-55.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

it's over

California is considered American, but most people here would love the idea if they just go fuck off and go full Calexit.

>touch stone age cannibals
>why dey stone age

t. Selim erdogan nasheed al Madrid

You are balding and black hair. Gross.

reap what you sow ibie

USA isn't an ethnostate, you wouldn't understand, we prefer destroying all spain than losing a blade of grass.

Attached: 1530573248960m.jpg (1024x622, 37K)

Why does the left always want to separate? I thought diversity was our strength.

So basically misery loves company?

You never lose or give anything away.

it's not as bad as it sounds, the no latino ethnicity in spain is as numerous as moroccans, subsaharas or gypsy inmigrants; and most latin americans that get naturalized are being sent to the rural cities of spain to repopulate them given that spaniards are not having kids

and as you say those inmigrants are already genetically iberian, like 90% of south americans have r1b as YDNA haplogroup for example, they are not goona disrupt the spanish genepool nearly as much

youtube.com/watch?v=-tWEOJ3mJo8

spanish subhumans