How can i be nationalistic if there's no future to that?

I mean, I'm an ethnic minority in Russia and our region is a part of it without open borders. Half of the population in the region are russians and there is no independent or nationalistic movements anymore. Most of our people do not know the language, don't follow the religion and lack culture of their own. Why does Jow Forums promotes nationalism while there's really no point for many nationalities in being such minded? To many ethnicities in Russia it doesn't really matter if globalism will take huge turn, because they are already part of assimilation themselves. I don't support it, but what can i support in the end?

Attached: a409812ef2df242f9d29a06923c281ba.jpg (600x340, 98K)

Bumpy

because for some people there are these movements cultures and language, you answered your own question

Yeah, but they are pointless. It's not a thing like in Scotland where there's a strong movement like that, here no one cares about that, those ethnicities are cucked beyond belief and there is no turning back for them now, i'm afraid.

Pol thinks not all nationalism is equal. I sort of wonder when people get this and see that most won't benefit from pol nationalism. E.g. for Finns it offers nothing since Russia's interests go before Finland's interests in the pol system. For a Finn to be a poltard is being turbo cucked.

Also a funny thing: my right minded friends which also appear to be minorities actually don't support the nationalism of their own ethnicites, but more like civic nationalism against central asian migrants which actually share more culture with most of them, than my friends do with russians. I honestly think that's retarded.

I don't really understand your point. Finns have their own country, right? It's more cucked by Sweden, no? With enforcing language and stuff? Or are you talking about finno-ugrics in Russia? I agree with you on that, if that's what you meant.

Seems like the melting pot principle is at work here. What you can do about it is either try to go back to your roots or embrace your new noviop identity.

What region?

Sweden is not a threat to Finnish independence and they don't care about Finnish language politics. It's more about Finland wanting to stay in the Nordic group and fencing off Russia.

Yeah, the FUs in Russia is a good example too. Pol thinks they should just let go of their culture which doesn't sound like nationalistic but also that Finland should fold to RF in issues. Also, pol supports the Russians in Baltics over the nationalistic rights of the Balts. Same in Ukraine or Georgia or Kazakhstan. Pol ideology is not really meant preserve nations and their cultures. It's something else.

Noviop is more like a thing for mixed families. I can't embrace my roots fully either because i was born in the city and just don't see the point of it with most of the ethnicities clearly lacking any future and further cultural advancements, plus no one supports any of it really, except some rare occasions of village folk, most of which don't support any of that either. They just like being rossiyanins and want to assimilate even further , i guess.

Tatarstan

Yeah, pol views are more like worldwide imperialism, which is globalism in some way or another basically.

How are things going over there in finland

The russian population is growing over there?

>Jow Forums is nazbol
You mean "everything I don't like is Jow Forums"? Jow Forums remains largely meme nationalistic as opposed to big picture nationalistic to my knowledge.

It's getting bigger naturally. Most of mixed marriages with russians make the children russian basically. Patriarchal rules of father's heritage don't apply anymore, especially to minorities.

>Jow Forums remains largely meme nationalistic
LARPing retards will only attract genuine retards

I don't really even know what principles pol has. I could bet money they claim to be nationalists and oppose so called globalism but when you listen to them, it sounds like something else.

Wiki says the Tatar population of Tatarstan is bigger than it has been in a while and the Russian one is shrinking

Jow Forums now is just a buch of trolling and in constant raids

>I can't embrace my roots fully either because i was born in the city and just don't see the point of it with most of the ethnicities clearly lacking any future and further cultural advancements
Yeah, i've been thinking about it some time ago. Living in a city you're surrounded mostly by russian language and many of those native folks in the city are actually kind of ashamed to show off their culture since they think of it as a characteristic of rural people. It's kind of sad really.
Anyway, that is the case in finno-ugric republics, i think Tatarstan is somewhat better in that regard but i can't really be sure.

Also didn't Tatarstan vote for independence and relatively overwhelmingly vote in favor? What happened?

>Most of our people do not know the language, don't follow the religion and lack culture of their own.

cultivate language, the religion (optional) and the culture and bring it back, you fag. its your responsibility but you sound like you need other people to pitch in and carry your ass. The fuck is that attitude? Either you care and do something or you don't and fuck off. Wheres the dilemma?

>Why does Jow Forums promotes nationalism

pfffffffhahahahahaha

That's an old census, what i was saying is based on logic and real way of making the population survey. What would the parents say about ethnicty of their kid when they have a mixed child that was born in a russian speaking family in russia? But yeah, overall there are just less and less people in russia every year

At least Tatars are still conscious, many other groups that have been annexed for centuries now have long been assimilated. Russia will probably collapse in the future.

People who speak minority languages are mostly village folk, even many nationalists don't speak their language, funnily enough. You don't know what you are talking about or know about situation in Russia
No

Well, there are so many tatars in Russia, i was talking about having the best political view for an ethnic minorities with all things considered
Tatarstan is similar, but yeah, finno ugrics are in a much worse condition

Why do you guys think Caucasians have so vehemently refused Russian assimilation even for like 200 years now? Is it just in their tribal customs? Chechnya has been such a small yet potent thorn in Russia's side for a while now.

>Either you care and do something or you don't and fuck off. Wheres the dilemma?
Okay then, better way of putting my question: i don't really care of being a nationalist at this point, should i be a leftie then? We are already way beyond cucked anyways

>even many nationalists don't speak their language, funnily enough.

Thats no argument, thats just you whining. Situation being far gone is more of a reason to try, not less. The only obstacle is within peoples' heads and this is the age of instant mass grassroots communication.

>You don't know what you are talking about or know about situation in Russia

Do they persecute you? No? You have no excuse. As the burgers say: be the change you want to see - if you want to see it that is. You sound mostly like you don't give a fuck and are just a bit irritated by how embarrassing that makes you feel.

You're just a defeated and subjugated people. We don't want to end up like you.

Tribal customs plus religion in some places. Plus less contact with russians, i guess, tho kuban cossacks are basically lovebabies of caucasus and russian culture put together

>Is it just in their tribal customs?
Basically yes, also geographic isolation

You're asking me what ideology to pick? Nigga... You make the best judgment about the world you can come up with and pick the doctrine that is least off from what you came up with.

Other people cannot think for you. At all. It is always you who makes the final decision, so even if I told you to become a yehova witness and was insanely persuasive about it it would be still you pulling the trigger on the rest of your life.

Reflect on your ideals, research the topics that your ideals inform you are most important, set goals, the methods towards the goals and pursue them with consequence. In short: be a man.

Seriously, you don't know what you are talking about. You are talking about reviving a nationalistic approach with ethnicities that are already heavily influenced by russia and mixed with russians, they are basically russians at this point, though nominally still being a different nation, with different background, genetics, etc. In a landlocked regions, with heavily controlled anti nationalistic (at least with minorities) government. I'm no che Guevara, i agree, but neither of tatars seem to be, at least ones that are not imprisoned

I agree with the Pole here, you guys shouldn't give up. Catalonia has been under the Spanish crown for similar amounts of time as Tatar states yet they're still very much alive and kicking for independence.

>You're asking me what ideology to pick?
Kinda. It definitely is much harder to be nationalistic, proud of your nation, while being a cucked minority with no country. We are no kurds, unfortunately(?)

Not to mention there are numerous states in Europe especially the Balkans that very recently (1990s and forward) got long-sought after independence.

You don't need to be a full on nationalist at this stage, just prevent death of your culture. No point in vying for statehood when Russian state is equal parts brutal and unstable. There might be no Russia before you die. Ride the tiger or some shit, like the Daoists when they didn't like the imperial rule, just be a ballast.

Mixing is a tricky subject, it depends on how your identity is constructed as well as on the conditions. It used to be that when one ulus shattered another or accepted some orphaned people fleeing from elsewhere it integrated them, imparted it's ancestral mythology onto the newcomers and in time acted as if they were one since the immemorial. But even if that practice was alive and heritage was considered primarily metaphysical within the culture just adopting people willy nilly in the coming clusterfuck of globalism might dilute the culture and fuck it up. There is no good answer and not really your choice. If a hard core of pro-whatever you are forms the decision will be made within a basically political process. You might become an exclusive small tribe in a sea of creaturas for a while but in time coherent groups come out on top and even recapture some of the previously lost demography.

Lemme share something with you that might lighten the load: I think were on a cusp of something special. A great expansion of sorts, like the discovery of the New World. It has to do with humanity's position in the world and the maturing of our capabilities as a species.

Roughly speaking we live on a ball of mud suspended in nothingness spinning at ridiculous speeds around a fireball spinning around... a cluster of utterly compacted junk of the magnitude we can't even grasp. We live within a lil layer of gas and moisture on the mud, beyond that its death, 0% habitability. But there's more junk out there. Asteroid mining is supposedly the industry that will give us our first trillionaires. There are veritable mountains of nickel, gold, platinum etc. just hanging in there within our neighborhood. Not very compacted, in the form of lose gravel mostly, you could tear it up with your hands. People will come for those, I believe within this century, and thus the capability for mining and construction in situ will be born... And suddenly we won't be just microbes in a layer of moisture, this place will stop being the totality of our world, because the mass of our local cluster will become open to us. I'll spare you the numerous "theres more stars in the galaxy than there are neurons in a human brain" comparisons. Lets just say that the convertible mass in our solar system alone would be enough to provide a continent's worth of habitat space per individual at our current population and leave it at that.

proglodytes like to jack off to "the right side" of history, but they're really short sighted and outdated in their outlook on the future. Listening to long dead economist gurus does that to people. The future is bound by no space but limited by the ultimate divide, the speed of light. We will go forth into the stars and we will take everything we are with us and nothing will allow us to stay one, no matter how much the busybodies maim our heritage "for the greater good". Division is the future of mankind, of all Terran life. If you hold out long enough, no matter in how small a number, you will inherit a portion of infinity and with that infinite cohorts of descendants within your people as well as scion peoples. Standfast, all time until now is only the first chapter of known life, if you let extinguish your people now you will lose everything they could ever grow into within unlimited time, space and supply. A story within humanity will be cut short prematurely for no good reason at all.

Take this wide breadth as your framework, not the up close oppressive fish eye perspective you suffered with. Time has more in store for us than merely persisting.