I made a Tinder account...

I made a Tinder account, matched with a cute roastie and I invited her tomorrow to go out and grab some lemonade in the city center.
Should I pay for her? It's only 3$, but nonetheless my Jow Forumsautism tells me it's a bad idea.

Also feel free to share any tips you have, it's the first time I meet with a grill from the Internet

Attached: pepe comfy.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wm6FpvcOvC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> and grab some lemonade in the city center.

what the fuck - and yes just buy it

Nigga if you was only 2% Chad with a C-minus game, you would have her buying YOU dinner.

M: Hey wanna go get some dinner?
F: sure tee-hee
M: pick a place
F: oh my how about [expensive as fuck place]
M: sounds good, don’t know about you Tinder girls just trying to get free dinners.
F: well I’m not like all of those other chicks with roast beef sandwich pussies blah blah
M: tell you what, you get this first one I’m on for the second one.

No. Show up flashing your Rolex, stay on your phone via Bluetooth earpiece the whole time shouting "buy! Sell!" repeatedly, and don't take your sunglasses off. Make her pay, say your investments are all tied up right now, and and accidently show your larp blockfolio before you leave early to check on your staff. She'll be ripe for the pounding

Yeah no.
Just treat her like your a big brother (don't be too careful) but also be a gentleman. Girls are looking for familiarity more than anything.

this is a retarded idea from a retarded person

noice

Make sure she sees your LINK wallet

Top kek

lemonade? what are you, 8?

It's just 3 dollar, don't get autistic about such a small amount.

Attached: 7cf452ad-9574-4343-986e-a4d8a91c2fb3.jpg (800x600, 184K)

OP, stick to dick you clearly aren't made for this

damn, i miss girls. go get some STD's boi

>BUSINESS AND FINANCE
>FFS
And yes you fucking autist pay for her.
FUCK MAN

this is actually pretty smooth even if it got some autists angry
maybe she says no but either way you catch her off guard and this makes her interested
10/10 opening

This is going to go awful if you're already debating whether or not to buy her lemonade...

>stay on your phone via Bluetooth earpiece the whole time shouting "buy! Sell!"

Attached: 88a.png (459x612, 495K)

>let me invite you
>pay for yourself

is right, stick to dicks

cringe
>grab some lemonade in the city center.
the cringe is real. are you 12?

tomorrow at a city center...
youtu.be/wm6FpvcOvC8

Lemonade was actually a good idea. He stood out with it. It's casual, but odd so it caught her eye.

>time for the free „lemonade“ roastie
>unzip dick and give her a golden shower
>piss directly into her mouth

Attached: 9A3DE084-1B29-4F14-B752-29C2303E42B5.png (352x462, 10K)

what do you do user?

Bitcoin. Retired.

>40 minutes of silence

she gets up and leaves without paying

>gets a date
>refers to her as a roastie

Not gonna make it

don't pay her until the sex is finished. then she can have her 3 dollar. but only if she performs well. if whe doesn't, you're entitled to a hefty discount. geez user you suck at business if you can't figure this out yourself..

don't forget the Armani

Attached: 9348cvtyn39n4.jpg (624x351, 27K)

No. She hasn't done anything to earn a free lemonade. Flirtatiously convince her to buy you one. Emphasis on flirtatious. Don't be an asshole. Be a cocky flirt.

t. Chad

>I invited her tomorrow to go out and grab some lemonade in the city center.
ignore the autists on this thread, there is literally nothing wrong with taking her for lemonade, she would find it cute and endearing and unusual, which is like 50% of getting in a girls pants. If she thinks youre cute she will suck your dick literally moments later in a bathroom,if she thinks youre ugly she will think "wow what a cheap asshole" and not suck your dick anyways. "game" is just a meme, girls are either attracted to you or not

Spotted the blue-pilled virgins. Enjoy stepfatherhood stupid faggot white knights gg.

Attached: C6D82BB6-BCF0-4BEB-8689-093A19FB9B52.jpg (226x223, 27K)

Solid shit right here. Eventually you want the girl to like you.
But you gotta act like you like yourself, and doling out free drinks doesn’t portray that.
My woman bought the first drink.

You should offer to pay for here god damn lemonade. It's $3 and it will reveal to you a lot about who she is. You should offer....but she should insist on paying for herself. Good luck.

Brah, just buy her the damn lemonade, keep it to drinks, and if she's not into you just call it a day after.

If drinks go well take her for a walk around the city center, go into shops. Don't buy anything for her but if she wants to try on clothes tell her your honest opinions on them with just a little bit of sugar added. If she looks like shit tell her it doesn't "flatter her" or some shit.

After that's done if its still going well invite her back for a home cooked meal. pasta + chicken and a can of corn or green beans costs like 4 bucks and its super easy to do. Put on a movie that she wants to watch and bam you just spent a whole day with a girl for like $10. most cost $100 an hour.

even if i invited someone i hated to fist fight him after lemonaid i would still buy one for each of us. since i did invite him and its only 3 bucks. im not petty counting nickels and dimes amongst acquaintances.

If you invited her you pay if she invited you she pays if you both agreed to go split the check thats it

>implying women ever pick a place to eat

best post on biz right now

>t. virgin

hahahahaha fucking this

>incels don't kow

LOL
well shit, he honestly tried to give it a go
what more can he do

Yeah you should. If she is grateful and shows respect continue to buy her shit. If she stops being grateful it starts asking for things then dump her and move on. Those are red flags.

Also EOS $30 eom

of course they know, they dont live in a vacuum and you noncels talk about this shit constantly everywhere

>I invited her
>Should I pay for her?
YES.
If you invited her, you pay, regardless of your partner being a man or a woman, date or employee, parent or neighbor. You invite, you pay.
Ffs, where did you retards grow up, in some favela?

Dont be a cuck she just wants free stuff. If you give in at the first hurdle you will never stop paying

>t. Basedboy cuck

well if its a dinner and its not a date then i expect the other person to pay for themselves. though i will make that clear so there is no misunderstanding. this is a necessity when you are of the lower classes you simply cannot afford more then one meal

OP is a limp wristed faggot

If you suggested get lemonade then you pay for it. If you decide to get dinner split the check.

Attached: EA4D8A3D-A261-4445-BA21-23B1A0927EFC.jpg (477x477, 54K)

That sucks, but invitation still generally implies that you will pay for the person you invited.
If you won't, then at least let the other person know beforehand that they will be required to spend their money if they go along. She doesn't want to buy that lemonade. You want her to get the lemonade. Don't make people part with their money when they were not planning to if you want them to have a good opinion of you.

Sorry, I mistook you for OP in the previous post. Meant it for OP

Attached: 1523562752699.gif (350x232, 1.43M)

This was a few years ago now
>meet roastie on tinder
>we go to a bar
>she doesnt bring her purse
>she says she'll get a friend to drop her purse off in half hour or so
>fine whatever, guess I can get you a drink
>what do you want?
>"ehh, whatever"
>seriously, what you want? vodka? beer?
>"just get me whatever"
>I lean over the bar and wave to the barmaid
>I'll have one glass of tap water please!
>laugh really hard at the girl I'm with when the barmaid gives her the water
>she leaves within 20 minutes

If you're looking for a quick fuck then maybe pay for her but if you want a relationship then start it off right, each paying for their own

>made tinder
>gets matched instantly with cute
>unironically wants to meet

fucking kill yourself normiefag, you are not autistic at all

meanwhile girls wont even accept my fucking facebook invite despite the fact that i went to fucking school with them for years

what the fuck

Attached: 1521869641844.jpg (252x240, 14K)

You sound like an annoying pedantic guy who thinks he's funny and that everyone gives eachother 'the look' to behind your back when you do something cringy

seems real chad-like to get lash out at your pretend conversation with a pretend woman being rightfully designated as cringe material. you for sure know how to talk to women, and you DEFINITELY fuck. lmao

This actually made me think. I concluded that making her pay is the cuckier move. Since the sentiment among feminist allies is that the strong independent woman is more than capable for paying for herself, and it's time to stop treating them like princesses. Every numale would make the woman pay for herself. So do the opposite.

>facebook invite

You are probably very ugly and autistic, you can mitigate this by lifting, getting better clothes, eating better and getting a trendy haircut. Especially for people who knew you when you were an acne-scarred drooling spazz, they’ll notice the change. A lot of work, but there’s reward.

not that guy. I do all that and still have an acne-covered face

>using jewbook

>women place reproduction and virtue signalling over resources

im upset that this probably works.

Go talk to a dermatologist and ask about retin-a. You'll purge for a month or two but totally worth it. Helps prevent wrinkles too. I just buy mine from India where it's over the counter. Get it shipped in for like $7

It's hilarious how virgins in these threads always expose themselves by giving this autistic advice. As for you OP:

>get a date with cute girl
>call her a roastie and haggle over $3 lemonade

stop trying to self sabotage because you're worried about your dink size. just act normal and don't reference anything from the internet.

That’s almost 4 xrp for a lemonade. No way.

This is the end of the month. Unless you meant may?

best way to respond to that shit lol

And that gentlemen, is how I acquire free dinners

get proactive or something similar it actually works pretty darn well

>this is the guy that's either this meticulous over a cup of lemonade or is just insecure enough that he wants to lock me in for two dates

OP, you should probably try this just so you can learn how stupid this idea is.

Kek, she thought her vagina was underbought. Market sell that shit