Time is running out

you wont be able to get in this cheap again faggots

payfair.io/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payfair/#markets

Attached: 1517254378943.jpg (400x400, 12K)

It's started pumping

shill me on this, i saw it about 6 months ago and felt like it was a russian scam.

what does payfair do that other websites cant? there are so many exchanges that are popping up all over the place, why should we trust this one?

i left links ... dyor

thought it was a scam too lmao but I took the risk anyway, looks like they're doing a pretty legit job

See what happened to COSS when they confirmed the KYC?
Also pic related.
Won't be an issue with this one. That alone puts it leagues above the competition.

Attached: 09199ef5b8990669ad8eb32fd32b87aa.png (696x761, 159K)

Will you actually be able to trade on the platform today?

Yeah! You can trade in 1 hr 50 mins

FeelsGoodMan Clap!!
>le comfy pepe face.jpg

i like this coin. easy gains desu

Anons, so will it need KYC or no? Brainlet here

nope

Attached: 1524264955794.jpg (1082x695, 60K)

Should i buy some now or too late?

no. thats the fuckin point

>Won't be an issue with this one. That alone puts it leagues above the competition.

>Literally doesn't explain why payfair won't pull the same exact shit as people before them

and i was ready to read about it and possibly buy your pump

Thanks user

Attached: J4qXoO6_d.jpg (300x300, 9K)

PayFair is a decentralized PEER TO PEER ESCROW you fuckin idiot

you people are so fucking clueless

which means it has literally as many uses as me asking to trade eth for fiat on Jow Forums and 0 insurance that I'll ever see what I paid for

thanks

Holy FUCK dude kill yourself

Go promote your decentralized exchange with no scam protection whatsoever on reddit, faggot

this site has literally 0 real world applications

>t. google "what does escrow mean???"

kek

so is it decentralized or is it an escrow ran by a company with literally no background in the field?

yeah this is a coinbase killer, these russians can hold my 10k$ while i buy eth

ironically you will

goddammit i was hoping it would dip day of

anyone think it still has a chance of dipping?

I think it will. The market is not rational. And when idiots see they won't get shit the first few months due to non-existing volume they will probably sell a fair bit.
I have 20k and will neither buy or sell more.

It's too late. In 30 minutes, more and more PFR will he used for nodes and taken out of circulation, which will raise the price permanently

this is what I have been thinking, but the last couple of days have changed my mind.

The price hasn't risen at all, volume hasn't gone up, there aren't a lot of "speculators" getting bags that would drop immediately. most of the people holding 10k+ have been hodlers for awhile.

I also think awareness for this is still VERY low. Idk how, as in 30 minutes this will be the only non-KYC fiat->crypto gateway in the world. literally.

my expectations now is no dip, but instead a steady climb in awareness, volume and price

>t. holding 15k

Attached: 1517656665831.jpg (613x617, 52K)

Seriously look up what an escrow is.

larp?

Attached: 1519903225030.jpg (645x729, 81K)

i still kick myself because i was going to buy at 3-5 cents on april 8 but i was just too lazy and figured it'd still be there in a couple days

tfw could've been holding 50k

It is going to be interesting to see price/node action. More volume => more in payouts / more in payouts => rise in pfr value/ rise in pfr value=> more pfr volume trading on exchanges / more pfr on exchanges => less nodes / less nodes => more payout. I'm hoping this is how it goes until it reaches an equilibrium.

very interesting indeed. Is there a discord or anywhere you guys would want to get together ?

might dip quickly by speculators... if you want some you could put a low order in

disc: mdfVa8P

its only on piece of shit exchanges

am i the only one with a clenched butthole right now

>tfw can't buy any eth to buy into pfr

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS LIVE

Attached: pfr.jpg (1764x458, 109K)

Who wants to test it? I'll put up a buy order for eth at $400 each, and you sell me as many as you want.

>Trust node activated
Yeeah buddy, now give me those fees.
Site definitely has couple of bugs to iron out with the wallet verification and login system, but other than that it seems to function as intended so far.
Now start trading and we'll see if the fee thing works.

We did it boys

Attached: eternal wealth.png (499x321, 9K)

uhh.. im retarded and forgot to buy pfr, how many nodes do you need for a trust node again? 10k?

>how many nodes
i meant how many tokens sage

ye

Watch out Jow Forumsbros. This shit can get you in some deep water.

>> Sorry that I sound retarded but how is that possible? Aren't there any laws preventing this?
>In some situations (countries): it's legal. But it's practically illegal since the legal areas won't have normal bank relationships.

>Without KYC (Know Your Customer) and an accountable party, it's highly illegal in US and US-law-abiding countries (most of Europe, for example). There needs to be SDN (Specially Designated Nationals) protection or else people who move anything more than peanuts will be individually fucked by the US Treasury Department and/or the local countries equivalent. It's a pretty serious offense that absolutely wrecks banks left and right. And if you happen to trade with someone who was on a suspected terrorist list somewhere, the penalties would be about the most severe you can receive for a crime. I can't stress this enough-- if you use this service then you are taking the (likely) largest individual risk of your life. Since banking isn't anonymous and you're linking this to your bank, you can't hide from the wrath of what will happen should you trade with someone questionable.

>100% the people who run this operation will get a knock on the door by a three letter agency and everything physical will be shut down. The token may be good for a quick pump and dump, but its failure is absolutely inevitable.

>> t. work in fintech, money movement department

surprised he can talk with big brothers cock in his mouth

Well, he's right about the "it's not anonymous" part. I don't like regulations either, but looks like playing with fire.

you don't have to link your bank account user, you can use whatever medium you and your seller/buyer want

I misunderstand the product then. Isn't the gimmick of Payfair is that it has a fiat->crypto bridge that is decentralized? How does one inject and extract fiat without going through a financial institution of some sort?

I got 18k of these.

Attached: 2018-04-30 20.41.12.jpg (1080x2220, 389K)

it's an escrow service
meaning that a trusted middleman (or trustless in this case) holds the funds until the transactions are verified. Thus allowing people to trade whatever they want as long as it's verifiable that they've sent what they said they'd send, be it crypto or fiat or rare pepes or whatever.

Gotcha. Okay. The user would still be responsible for any trade muckery with fiat even with an escrow service. That is unless the escrow provider assumes all of the risk and the user agrees to that.

I'm not feeling kosher with using the service but I'll trade the token.