coinmarketcal.com/
cryptocalendar.pro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao u mad

yes it fucks off through UrAnus right to the moon

stay mad white boi

ThIs lol
Great coin

Can you fuck off? Can’t believe some people are stupid enough not to go all in on this coin till the end of may

I told you all to buy last month before the moon. This happens with almost every coin a month before mainnet launch. I've made so much money just investing in coins 90 days before their mainnet launches and then dumping them right before launch. How do you guys expect to make money buying news?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-30-08-43-14-1.png (1080x1160, 72K)

Why dump before the launch? Are the expectations afterwards not that high?

And what would be the d-day for the sell of TRX?

sell the news buy the hype
and nobody can time the market, just use your head

what news sources do you get mainnet launch dates from? how do you find projects which are shortly pre-mainnet? tell me sempai

coinmarketcal.com/
cryptocalendar.pro/

I'm dumping a couple of days before mainnet. And then I'll monitor it. When it dumps after mainnet launch (it will, almost all do), I'll reinvest a portion for long term hold. Tron is launching full 3rd-party app support in Q3, and it'll probably be a year after that when Tron as a DApp starts getting real, sustainable traction. Basically, if you're in Tron for the long haul, it's not a bad investment at all. If you're here to make as much money as fast as possible with minimal risk, just play like I do. I trade primarily bank coins and DApps.

Here's an easy 3x hold that should bear fruit within 6 months: ADA

> Tron is the only mainnet launch on the calendar and it's already mooned too much to buy in now

aw man

this will most likely follow verges path in May. Buying in now won't affect EOM profits

its srsly not too late .. it will kinda go on mooning until 3-5 days off 31.5.

Testnet mooned until 2 days off

they are still pamping this coin, when will they stop sirs?

I'm expecting TRX to hit $0.12-$0.16 before it dumps, but I can't see the future. Just going from past experience.

it hit 25 cents with binance alone
now we have upbit and bithumb
get in now, or remain poor

Just sold @ 1070

Gl hodlers xd!

I don't care what anyone says, I'm hodl tron.

AAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALI BABA! AAAAAAAAA LEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALIIIIIIII BAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Selling before it his $1

Attached: 3567363452435.gif (245x225, 1.05M)

Big announcement coming soon about a really big announcement. Stay tuned and buy mor TRON LMAO

Do you understand why TRX pumped so hard after launch? You probably have no idea why TRX is a big deal. Two words: Distributed Storage.

If Tron can pull it off effectively then all the hype memes about Web 4.0 will actually come true. This is a concept computer scientists and think tanks have dreamed about for decades. The first company who can effectively produce a cheap and stable distributed storage technology is going to be the next google/amazon. Enough shilling for me though, that bridge is a long ways away. People who trade on emotion will always lose. That's just the way it goes. Good luck user.

fuck Jow Forums so hard... i will never come here again, 3 days ago i posted my 100k tron portfolio, everyone and their mothers told me i was a fucking idiot..
i diversified into the icx/link meme and lost out on 6grand..
Jow Forums only wants people to fail

>buying link
You're beyond help if you fell for the most obvious memeing.

The expectations for XVG and MindGeek weren't high

You deserve it for believing all those link shills.

Why listen to someone else, make your own damned decisions.

>mfw the /biztards did'nt want to buy trx when i shilled it 3 weeks ago
>mfw they did'nt buy because their imaginary peergroupthink sad it is shit
>mfw /biztards are now too scared to enter
>it will dump anytime
>I'm comfy with my link, sirs
>mfw when /biztards will watch an eady 2x from the sidelines the next 3 weeks
lmao, stay poor white boi

If the history of this board's sentiment/hate and the correlation of it to TRX's price movement tells me anything, it's that TRX will hit $1 by EOY.

Salty linkers continue to meme and shit on TRX while it smashes any gains link has made

breathes in........................................you should have bought the dip, anons. good entry point now though because it is off it's highs

>mfw i thought i was the one

Attached: 464745.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

you idiots all falling for reddit memes "tron is a scam eheh vaporwave!! i will NEVER buy it"

shut teh fuck up i've made my yearly wage in a month off TRX

$100 next year

someone sold the dip

Attached: 1512945992010.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

you are way too new my friend. there is only one rule here and thats
>always do the opposite

i bought some solid bags because everyone here hates trx so much.
love it.

Honestly there are reasons to hate trx but fuck them I’m trying to make money. I’ll worry about supporting good projects once I’m wealthy and have my own problems taken care of.

Nobody has any actual product expectations when it comes to crypto.

>what are Siacoin, Storj, etc.
>believing anything that silver-tongued retard Justin Sun ever says, ever
bro did you even watch his presentation?
....must have said "distributed" 500 times in 15 mins
he obviously has no idea wtf he is even talking about

the idea he could ever implement anything new is fucking laughable
kys
fuck Tron and fuck Justin Sun

weak fud

you sound salty

holy fucking shit user thank you.

Not too late to fomo in little buddy

i hope you retards are just trying to piss him off

you did the right thing. link actually is a good project and will bear fruits. I suggest you chase quick pumps with play money. Dont fuck with link. People are already fomoing in after a date was dropped

>not being able to profit off the most transparent 4x in the market
step it up faggot

Leave

I hope the SEC makes an example of Justin