Dude

warren buffet is a fucking retard

Attached: wut.png (560x104, 8K)

fuck the other t in his name

you are a fucking retard, if you think it's anything but gamble

Attached: scroll.png (517x499, 430K)

This. You are speculating on something that has less intrinsic value than fiat. You can at least wipe your ass with fiat.

The stock market might explode tomorrow (probably october actually) but at least that have assets to liquidate. Gold might have shit appreciation but at least it is real currency.

nocoiner boomer COPE

found the retard no-coiner

kys

>nocoiner boomer COPE
still waiting for adoption and institutional investors for you chucky cheese tokens?

Bitcoin is better then gold. Get over it nigger.

Ignoring weaponry and enforcement, fiat has the same backing as crypto, the will of the people.
There are just less people and more confusion in crypto, hence the volatility.

Who gives a fuck. I might never approach what Warren has but, fuck that dude, I'm gonna make it. Don't think so then don't buy. Your fuckin loss

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-101603.png (1536x2048, 94K)

Warren has said before he doesn't invest in anything he doesn't understand and I can't imagine him claiming to understand cryptocurrency. Stop falling for the click bait headlines, he just doesn't care enough to learn about it. He missed the internet boom too but he is still richer than almost everyone who didn't

He's literally a billion years old what do you expect

Hwhwwwwweeeeennn
Blbllblfffffftttttttttttt
>That fucking 135+ yo millenial who scammed suckers at football games with fake Rolexes.

Attached: 1525084581960.png (408x450, 15K)

Not a nocoiner by any means. I'm sitting on 8 different cryptos right now in 2 exchanges after consolidating in january, but don't try and fool myself.

It is an insanely risky gamble that completely depends on mainstream adoption.

>still waiting for adoption and institutional investors

t. gold advocate

Warren buffett is a great investor but it's obvious that he doesn't understand blockchain and what it's useful for. Most of these boomers think that Bitcoin isa company or something. People like Tom Gonser understand that the real value lies in smart contracts and other blockchain derivatives

>I might never approach what Warren has
not with that attitude

Its intrinsic value is its ability to sidestep banks and help create a peer-to-peer economy. Most old rich dudes don't realize just how much regular folk hate banks and other financial institutions and how eager they are to get rid of them.

He's not completely wrong, you fucking idiots. BTC and all other simply currency coins are total speculative gambling, in the same way that "investing" in gold or commodities is speculative. An investment in a dividend-paying company, or a bond, or a real estate property -- those are true investments as there are returns to be had outside of simple price appreciation.

He just needs to be educated on MNs.

And you of course understand what volatility means right? Like I said I'm already in crypto, but I understand that entire investment could be worthless in the near future.

you're aware that bitcoin and its development is now fully controlled by banks, right?

Talking about cryptocurrencies in general, not specifically bitcoin. And yes I am aware of bitcoin's problems.

>real value lies in smart contracts and other blockchain derivatives
good luck monetizing any of this shit
rule number one in the internet is that nobody will pay for anything if there is something for free

I don't think crypto can fail. I view it as a much better distribution mechanism for the vast amounts of wealth our society in increasingly producing.
AI is coming, we haven't seen anything yet.

Well some people would disagree with you. I'm gambling on it going through, but it is still a gamble. I keep most of my shit in stock and ETFs, which is volatile not not nearly as risky as crypto.

>much better distribution mechanism for the vast amounts of wealth our society
oh yeah
crypto is absolutely fair and even way of distribution
mine bitcoin for free in 2010 by sheer luck of having a computer and internet, sell it for $19k in 2017 to someone who had to work whole year for it
how's that any different from old generation jew capital screwing people now?

Definitely should think through the situation yourself but I sold all my USD based index funds, ETFs, etc for crypto and real estate. 22% yearly index fund returns looks a lot like hyperinflation. That combined with quantitative easing and very public fumbling on the world stage could cause the USD value to crash.
I don't know what a bank run looks like today.

I don't think that's correct.

BTC was running a filter on society, selecting for those who understand cryptography, economies, software and who were willing to take risks. That filter is what made BTC valuable and it's being run again in alt coins on larger populations.
Fair has nothing to do with it, but it will with UBI coins.

I'd rather go from broke to young with 1 mil than broke to 65 years old with unlimited money

does buffett even have kids? they're the only ones who will get to enjoy his money to some extent

even just the peace of mind I have from what I've made with crypto thus far outweighs his boomer insider trading jew bullshit

I know someone that did that with everything he had. Guy is prolly worth like 500k and straight sold for it all a year ago and is holding through the dip.

>BTC was running a filter on society, selecting for those who understand cryptography, economies, software and who were willing to take risks.
no, it ran filter on people who had money to have computer, internet and enough free time, or enough money to buy bitcoin for lulz because they are already fucking rich
>That filter is what made BTC valuable and it's being run again in alt coins on larger populations.
have a lot of money, buy at ico or 1st day, shill it, dump it on poor genpop
how's that ANY different from what banks and rich people been doing all the time?

lol you are so stupid
this is the kind of person who believes that communism just hasn't been tried yet etc.

Are you talking about people who pump and dump ICOs or BTC whale cryptographers who knew they should hold for 8 years because it's going to eat the world?
I've only known the second category of people and they are true believers. Independent thinkers who also happen to be successful.
It's different because it's based in technology and not in trust.

Isn't this exactly what buying any commodity as an investment is?

You buy the good at some price and hope somebody else pays more for it later.

>lol you are so stupid
well, prove me wrong faggot
at least i'm not a fucking hypocrite and call things the way i see

Have you considerd that what you see is due to a lack of imagination?

>Are you talking about people who pump and dump ICOs or BTC whale cryptographers who knew they should hold for 8 years because it's going to eat the world?
except we didn't get here because some nerds were believing and holding 8 years
if some guy at gox wasn't running a washtrading bot it woudn't even got to $1k

>Have you considerd that what you see is due to a lack of imagination?
my imagination has nothing do to with nature of humans that tend to twist and corrupt any good idea

That's exactly why we got here. The nerds weren't just believing, they were actively developing, taking risks and exposing the ideas of decentralized currencies and decentralized compute.
You sound like you are mad you missed out. You haven't missed out, things are just getting started. Even among my software engineer friends they refuse to look at the bigger picture and just call crypto a scam.
I told them all about my raiblocks purchase at $0.11 when it was still at that price. None of them joined me, just like I didn't join an old coworker when he was going on about BTC at $10.

ugh it's like you completely missed the point
crypto itself may not be a scam (except actual scams)
crypto market is
at some point it stopped being about crypto getting better than fiat and started being about way to get more fiat
if i'm mad about anything it's that in 2010 i looked at a bigger picture and knew this will end like this

Can you please explain why the IRS wants to tax Crypto then? If not, then your argument is invalid.

Crypto is a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
For me, I'm all in on alt coins and working on/with them every day to try to achieve adoption. Some people think I'm taking an insane amount of risk. Probably similar to how early BTC developers were considered.
Time will tell, good luck user. We are just getting started.

Why are you paying attention to someone who doesnt trade currencies

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1440x810, 272K)

>>Can you please explain why the IRS wants to tax Crypto then?
can you explain why bear shits in the woods?
irs wants to tax crypto for the same reason it taxes gambling - doesn't matter how you made money, you owe some to your government

whatever floats your boat
don't get too enthusiastic or you end up disillusioned like me

>why does the government tax things
to steal your money

I enjoy your skepticism but I think it's misplaced. I work with a lot of engineers and they are deeply skeptical as well.

I'm actually an accountant. Just because the IRS wants to tax gains doesn't mean you are guaranteed to make gains.

The IRS taxes stocks and some people lost their asses in Eron and Worldcom and speaking of crypto... the dotcom bubble. They also tax gambling wins, and the entire argument if you follow the responses is that crypto is so risky, much more risky than the volatile as hell stock market, that it is basically gambling.

You didn't follow anything though you decided to shitpost instead and I took the bait.

Investment has technically always been about securing a return. Things like cash, gold and bitcoins don't secure a return. So in his narrow way - and as befits his audience - he's right.

What we do is the same as what virtually everyone in forex does. We speculate.

Nothing to see here

>it ran filter on people who had money to have computer, internet and enough free time, or enough money to buy bitcoin
>BOOHOO ALL THE NIGGERS AND PET MINORITIES DIDN'T GET IN BECAUSE THE EHITE MAN KEPT EM DOWN
Literally natural selection(implying man isn't a product of nature)

Why would I listen to Warren Buffet he's like a 30 year old boomer.

He was actually young when he made his first millions and not very old when he reached his first billions. By young, I mean like 30 but good luck becoming a millionaire before that age when your family isn't rich

I can at least buy child slaves with BTC, can you do that with fiat, huh?

Yes.

Warren buffet had $6000 when he was 15. That's $83000 in today's dollar.

Do you think that him becoming the worlds richest person in the world in a few decades by making his his net worth literally a million times greater isn't impressive? Is that what you are trying to say?