HOLO will be added to huobi

get the fuck in anons and strap in.

Attached: holo.jpg (400x400, 25K)

what how?

Large if accurate

Broad if real

article proof or

I have bots setup to detect listings on every exchange. I got the alart for HOT/Holochain being on Huobi/Hadax api just now

The jets are fueling up as we speak

such fucking bullshit. How does a bot "detect" a listing before it happens?

This was me buying in when I got the alert

Attached: holo2.png (946x120, 11K)

you're a fking retard. It scans the APIs and other things I don't want to say for obvious reasons

There's even a phone app for listings before they actually list. Don't be a cucklord

cool shit

yes the phone apps simply report news the moment its released

there's no news pertaining to huobi

API is not an accurate way of checking, the team already said it won't be on a centralized exchange for a while

very convenient that you cropped out the box that says "My trades"

Even if it's not listed on houbi the thing is like 6x ico already why are you guys fighting it I bought in yesterday and already doubled up

it's dumping bro

the fuck are you looking at. it aint

there's no huobi listing. OP was just a shill and he took a screenshot of the order book pretending it was his own trades

meanwhile price is going up you brainlet. Wonder if you regret not buying when fudding yesterday's shill at 45 gwei

it seems to be doing fine

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 2.15.58 PM.png (1724x964, 282K)

sure I regret it. Who wouldn't? But that doesn't mean shit in the context of right now.

i gotcha, he can be a shilling fuckboy but still be right though. just telling other fuckboy that it wasnt dumping its doing fine

I don't regret it. Because I did buy in. Although I got in at 50 Gwei. Didn't sleep well last night because of the risky shit

lmao so that explains why i was wide awake after 3 hours of sleep. sheeeeesh

everything is calculated risk.

This coin is extremely pumped and would need a secondary catalyst like an exchange listing or news to continue going up

in the absence of that, opening a position right now is a coin toss.

ahhh i see you use the "buy high sell low" technique

fosho

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-30 at 2.21.47 PM.png (611x312, 51K)

Those are the market trades idiot. Not his trades

smart guy

If you understand their tech you'd know that this still has at least a x2 left in it, probably a x4.
The progress they've made is about five to ten times the average ico project. I'm talking about 10~ years of organization / development.

Sure, this seems like an easy billion dollar market cap at least

but it's 5x'd in less than two days.

"Time in the market > timing the market" is a meme. If I can get in after this thing drops 30%, then my future gains will be exponentially more

is IDEX frozen or what the fucks going on? Order book isn't matching trade history

>this scam again
sage

>wrong
bump.

Another fucking shitcoin.

And another filter.

Thank god filters exist

Scam

Post proof or fuck off

Read the white paper.

Yeah or look into Arthur Brock

How do you fucking retards call this a scam?

Thank you user for the heads-up. Lets get rich now

Attached: bogged2.png (375x441, 289K)

yea those are not ur trades since u cropped the MY TRADES bar gtfo pajeet with ur shitcoin u got 5x isnt that enough?

No proof

Still a good project but no proof

dumping

or post proof that its a scam then

No man it's going to 1b, that's 5x more

good shit anons, im trying to dump my HOT at 30% profit but IDEX is freezing up. All IDEX coins are a scam, a few manipulators pump the price up then DDOS the exchange so you can't ever actually cash out

IDEX is so easy...

lmao it just dumped 15% in 10 minutes, and still falling like a stone

rofl, HOT boys getting JUSTed only 385% gains now

good project but the token isn't like your typical shitcoin token. It has some weird debt system thing that will stabilize the price once the platform launches so this might not be the moon mission you think it is even if successful

God yeah I would hate to only 2x from yesterdays thread.

only brainlets reason like this. Doesn't matter if youre up 1000x. All that matters is right now.

That's how poor people think.

I have three businesses and have had two 100x buy and holds. Get a higher IQ.

Either you sold the top or you buy more on the dip. Pretty fucking simple. This project isn't going away obviously.

>I have three businesses and have had two 100x buy and holds. Get a higher IQ.
Nice, which?

you would score a 130 on the LSAT with such a shit tier verbal IQ

you evaluate the coin by what it's future prospects look like. Not whether you're up 100x or down 90%. Because that has almost zero bearing on the future.

if you held to 100x and watched it dropped to 50x, justifying yourself by saying youre still up 50x is brainlet logic

how the fuck is all that matters us right now? is that what apple stock holder said when it was making them millions as soon as they bought? hurr durr im not a millionaire guess ill never be one if im not one right now.

Right now and the future you fucking mouth breather. The past means fuck all, other than to serve as a potential indicator. Woosh, right over your empty heads

Or you actually leverage your time and money.

I know that you are bonobo tier because you think you are an oracle.

ETH, NEO, & 40x on EOS right now. All from buying the dip and holding. I sold my NEO, fuck any chain that goes offline. That isn't blockchain.

All he's saying is that only a brainlet would have held Apple stock all those years to achieve their gains. They got money due to luck and negligence.

A true god king like LSAT here would have chosen the perfect exit and entry points to Apple stock over the years and had infinite gains through hard work and being better.

you destroyed that strawman. I wonder what his rebuttal will be