This is unironically the coin that will make Jow Forums rich. I know a shitload of us are already on board

This is unironically the coin that will make Jow Forums rich. I know a shitload of us are already on board.

Attached: 1525004438714s.jpg (216x250, 9K)

4k bought at $0.40. I'm fuckin ready man

Jow Forums laughed at me when I told them I put one ETH in the moment pre-sale opened and they weren't just accumulating since very little of the ICO was sold. So fucking comfy right now.

Attached: 150510960454.png (600x600, 240K)

How do I get eth from coinbase to idex?

Bought 2k at .00074
So comfy

Awww poor FOMO wants some ORI. Stay poor fag, you aren't smart enough to deserve these gains.

Buy BTC, send it to an ETH address on IDEX and it will convert it to BTC

metamask.

*convert it to ETH

That's because biz doesn't listen.

Okay. I’ve been lurking and confused long enough.
(Before you call me a newfag or a nocoiner; I’ve been on Jow Forums since before Jow Forums was a board and I’m literally 100% in on link unironically literally)
But what the fuck is with putting other coins on the Chainlink logo? I do not understand it. What’s it supposed to signify? Can someone plz explain plz no bully

>Ori + Chianlink sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Attached: origami-chainlink.png (760x671, 63K)

What do you stand to gain from this question being answered? Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 1523152102298.png (819x860, 112K)

And this is why any Linkie needs to buy Ori too - you know how Ethereums value increases due to the projects it hosts? Network effects. As Ori goes up, it'll drag Link with it, and vice versa.

>Berating someone who wants to buy your coin and increase its value
Pajeet youre not doing the shilling right

The project doesn't need shilling, I rather watch you pathetic biz tards scramble to get in and laugh at you missing out.

I feel sorry for anyone not gettin in bacisr they think it will dump. I went Big on this one at $1.10. Thu have confirmed bankng partners. Lots of people saying this is the next antshares. Reddit crown starting to get excited too.

The only thing keeping a lid on the price right now is people not knowing how to use IDEX, the people who can figure it out are going to get some insane deals.

it's a meme cause people kept talking about shadowforks and whatever so we made rare forks a few months back
there's also a bunch of weird ones like this

Attached: DANLINK.png (1000x1000, 378K)

I pulled out earlier today during the dump. Should I FOMO back in?

oh boy...

You can at least beat the normies in who are still trying to figure out how to get from coinbase onto IDEX lol, CMC listed market cap a little bit ago which triggered another moon mission and put it on normie radar.

Attached: VISALINK (1) copy.png (3000x3000, 866K)

Is it too late to get in on this?

If you haven't pulled the trigger yet, you probably lack the resolve for something like this.

Dude read above. Normies don't know how to use a dex. Scoop up some before it hits 2 bucks

I'M SELLING RIGHT NOW. THIS SHIT WILL FUCK THE ORI NETWORK.

Sergey is a scammer that never will coded in their life. A FUCKING PHILOSOPHY DEGREE

Is this legit?

Attached: IMG-20180430-WA0002.jpg (362x314, 24K)

I can't catch everything with all the coins being shilled all the time. Can I get a quick rundown? I need a quick gainer and I have a lot ready to go

FOMO’d this hard. 26k reporting.

This is an easy quick 2x from here in a week max. I'd even say 2-3 days 2x. $10 by mid May

Do you guys keep ORI in the exchange or withdraw it?

Price point everyone holding till?

it's from ORI's medium so yeah i think so

I took a little profit at 5M marketcap, but letting the rest ride to at least $25M

Thanks for your answer.

Where you keeping your ORI atm?

it's a DEX, you keep it in your wallet.

I keep it on muh nano ledger.

eh fuck it just bought like 1000. hope i'm not getting memed

yeah, wherever. IDEX, MEW, ect.

if you have over 1k ORIs you will be making 20k minimum. Buy it now, still early anons. 5 mil MCAP

So how much was Link in the presale

how soon do you think that might be?

mid/late May

Month tops. We're moving into alt season user.

thanks bought 1k

>50 rupiah have been deposited into your account.

Red id AND a newfag?

YIKES

this ponzi going strong
for whos not shilling here remember cash out early to fuck them up

Swing trading and lost your position? Good luck to you sir

my alt swings correct the market itself homeboy

Aaaaaanddd it's crashing...

??? Don't think so fren.

Attached: 1523677015193.png (1180x521, 189K)

Crashing kek. Get your eyes checked

its actually going back up now kek. consolidating and dipping 5-10% isnt crashing you dumb retards