Jow Forums Pass..why not accept bitcoin as payment?

One of the most popular websites on the internet but won't accept the currency of the internet?

>when bitcoin?
>when link??

Attached: 4chanpass.png (484x525, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gubbermint has to have a way to track us somehow

Bitcoin is a store of value. It's not supposed to be spent

when bitcoin cash? when monero?

Nooooooo, it has to be /ourcoin/

Attached: DTYSJSMU0AAuW8y.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

they don't even accept link..
so much for operating the best node...

>pay 20 for the pass
>have to cover 35 in network fees
yeah no.

There was once but it's hard for the CIA to tie your identity to your posts without you using your fucking credit card like a fucking retard

Huh? I've always paid for it with bitcoin. Every single year.

I bought mine almost a year ago. So you's be sayin I can't reup with crypto? Thanks Core.

I wonder why nobody sells stolen passes. Is it because nobody buys them in the first place?

Hiroshima used to accept bitcoin btw.

try now, post results. i only see card option.

lel
>he doesn't pay 1 sat/byte fee like intelligent people do.

they are currently integrating request

Absolutely not one of us is gonna spend crypto with anything, at least until the speculation phase is over, in like 10 years.

i bought mine with whats now worth like $200 of bitcoin, so maybe its for the best

you could buy your pass with btc until stripe removed btc support earlier this year. now we need to get hiroshimoot to become a brave publisher so we can pay with BAT.

>one of the most popular sites on the internet

you are a fucking retard alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow Forums.org

Attached: file.png (178x186, 12K)

i wouldn't mind paying with eth tbqh if gookmoot could keep up site for at least one day without fucking it up

i'd might buy a pass if bitcoin cash, never in a million years i'll buy one with my credit card

Attached: thinking3.png (512x384, 171K)

Stripe isn't even needed. They could just let a (((DO IT FOR FREE))) janny match BTC transactions and Jow Forums passes.

Hiroshima would be rich if he accumulated bitcoin instead of converting it to fiat. Not sure why that money-grubbing gook hasn't done that yet.

>187
>popular

look guys, I'm not last!

most of the posters here are on /b/, shit posting until they hit captcha. the site is literally a cesspool that contributes next to nothing of value. if the site were to go down nothing of value would be lost. I do like the format of it though: the anonymity is cool and it is very easy for me to follow conversations. I like that you can say whatever you want, you won't be banned from saying rude things, and most importantly: no likes/upvotes/karma/horseshit

if they removed btc and dont add it back i know i'll never renew my pass.

Why not credit card? Don't want your credit companies to know you browse Jow Forums?
I have the unpopular opinion that spending with credit card is better than crypto (and everything else). So when given the option, I use credit.

Attached: 574908-moominpappa_large.jpg (300x479, 18K)