Imagine being western european

Imagine being western european
>shitty weather
>emotionless people
>cucked by immigrants
>cannot enjoy life except when drunk like pigs
>no human interaction and social life
>working like robots because this is the sense of their life
>youth tries to dress 'cool' like anyone would believe them theyd actually be able to be careless and life enjoying individuals
>life passes by them then they die without having lived a single day in life

Id kms if I was western european tbx, I guess only Scandinavia is even worse than that.

Attached: western european.jpg (500x334, 134K)

>cannot enjoy life except when drunk like pigs
this is pretty universal tho

Your knowledge of western europe seems quite limited by your hate of it.

sounds like eastern europe also

sounds comfy

are you a southron or an eastern subhuman?

Enjoying my 6 week long paid vacation here in horrible Scandinavia.

Attached: 153776.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Feel actually excluded, your country doesnt belong in above description to a big part (except for its northern part, and except for the immigrants)

>flag
checks out

based TURK BULL

What you call vacation other people experience on a daily base. Not to mention that I doubt you could actually have a joyful vacation.

>believing there's any substantial cultural difference between northern and southern France

Attached: cervelet.jpg (588x823, 62K)

No there is 0 difference between Bretagne and Corsica, literally the same. Fucking retard

I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow. I'd say that's pretty good.

You can stay one year in Hawaii, but your genetics forbid you of having fun and enjoy life. Location wont change that.

T.poland under eu flag

You know nothing about France. It's obvious you believe what you read on Jow Forums.

Having fun is for kids, grow up and get a job kid

how did you get that flag? proxy?

Stockholm to Hawaii??
How long is flight and where at in Hawaii?

>your genetics forbid you of having fun and enjoy life
Ok, provide me with sources and proof.

14 hours flight, landing in Honolulu

>provide me with proof
>ready to read about genetics now to get BTFOd
This is the swedes life

Answer me what the similarity between Bretagne and Corsica is, everything except the french language.

What is funny is that you cant even be in the sun, you guys get only red skin and look like out of place, just go to your lakes fishing, where the sun shines once a year.

Don't you get tired of trolling?

Western Europe is shit yet half the world wants to move here lol ok

please kill me I hate my country

Better than shitaly

Shit is better than really shit

Sameflag

Many people want to live forever to despite how unbearably horrible it would be after a certain amount of time. Ignorance leads people to desire many things they should actually hate

Yeah peasants and construction workers as well as africans, for the money. And ofc wages need to be high because otherwise nobody would want to spend a single day in this hell

The weakminded westener has given up refuting me, his mind is too weak. He will compensate his anger with overtime at work now

Eastern Europeans are very outgoing and love to party