Does anyone here fantasise about living in the Iberian peninsula during the Muslim rule...

Does anyone here fantasise about living in the Iberian peninsula during the Muslim rule? It must've been so fucking comfy. Just imagine the green forests in the north with beautiful Andalusian architecture and all sorts of people living peacefully. Jesus, somebody take me back there.

Attached: AlAndaluz750.jpg (824x634, 161K)

I fantasize about being a giant ooga booga temple builder that worships a BBW Goddess and sacrifices goats on an altar.

Attached: file.png (1200x787, 1.32M)

I fantasize about being the pope in the middle ages and fucking a lot of nuns

You don't need to go back to the middle ages for that

Was not comfy even for moors, you would be a peasant slave.

They were not living peacefully there were constant wars in spain until they kicked them out.

Mohamed, you have to go back

There were constant wars civil wars and shit, al andalus was a shitty failure of a state.

>my christtcuck ass is on fire
Al-Andalus was the pinacle of medieval civilisation

>comfy
Every kingdom was militarized, and wars, or at least skirmishes were constant. That's not comfy.

Attached: 1530698953470.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Nah not really. The byzantines were better in every way.

The Byzantine emperors were either great or complete retards.

Al andalus was a failed state, completely incompetent, barbarian moorish hordes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-17-03-21-13.png (720x1280, 754K)

Yeah but the society was pretty nice.

I know i read about them, they sucked balls. The place is just used now for multiculti propaganda.

It'd be pretty comfy to be a Byzantine monk and argue about theology all day.

This.

Every priest gets the rope

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-09-59-05.png (720x1280, 556K)

Sounds fun

>about living in the Iberian peninsula during the Muslim rule?
It was a permanent state of warring, Benzema.
My country - the metropolitan part and 2 autonomous archipelagos - has been living in a state of peace for 184 years - from the last civil.

Attached: Kings and Caliphs of Spain - Roger Collins.jpg (487x418, 128K)

Nothing changed, just visit Spain