It's all about confidence bro

>it's all about confidence bro

Attached: Francisco-Lachowski-models1-the-model-wall-ftape_01.jpg (630x630, 115K)

it's over

What a fag

Look, you don't have to be a model to get a girl jesus christ.
Do you think this dude has monopoly over 1 billion women or something?

>just be yourself bro, it works for me

Attached: Alain-Delon-alain-delon-38114298-500-391.jpg (500x391, 50K)

He's so fucking handsome.
I want to see him getting fucked by 2 black guys right into his boipussy.
God that would be so fucking hot..

Holy shit he was 10/10 PSL in his prime

>Thai flag
>calling someone fag

>met girl
>we get along perfectly
>says she likes me
>we speak for literal hours every day
>ask her out
>"Sorry im not attracted to you"

its literally 10000% looks.

Of course it's all about looks. Would you waste your time with an unattractive girl? Of course not, girls are the same except they have 100 times more options so they change guys like they change pants and only select the ones they like.

Ah, yes, because one never sees ugly guys with gilfriends, right?

This fag is obsessed with Lachowski qnd has a complex with people who go to the gym.

He looks like a tremendous faggot

You’re a beta orbiter, stupid

No, she just didn't like you as much as you think

I've been told I look like a model and have had girls ask me to take them home after speaking 2 sentences to them yet I'm still single, never been in a relationship and posting on Jow Forums going on 15 years. All I've ever had is one night stands.
Looks really don't matter on men as much as you think trust me. The problem is we all are just insecure, repulsive on the inside and/or broke.

Attached: blade-runner-2049-1300x532.jpg (1300x532, 57K)

>I suffer as a male model lookalike
pffffffffftttttttttttttt

>all my problems would be solved if I looked better
if you are and feel like a worthless piece of shit looking good while being one won't change shit
fucking girls you don't know is hardly different at all from having a wank

Nigga i have a fairly unattractive face and im fucking balding and cant grow a beard but here's how i still get qualitypussy:

>shave head
>get Jow Forums
>be tall
>dress well
>"fake it till you make it" chad confidence with women

Seriously, this will salvage you if you arent like horribly disfigured or a manlet. Clothes, body, attitude. This is what its all about

Looks like a fag, and his dick-sucking lips aren't really attractive.
t. homo

>lol handsome boys look like fags xd

Attached: 1525788831282.png (1056x1032, 86K)

I don't find him attractive, and I'm a grill...

Attached: 296f24bf40c84f299bf61eff26b9048b.gif (600x340, 736K)

>spending days with talking

Fucking fag

You might as well say that you have shit taste.

You are forgetting one rule

It's true. He looks effeminate.

haha no, I have BETTER taste!

Attached: 1446167522388.png (600x794, 1.13M)

t. Francisco Lachowski
I'm bi, dude looks like some faggot boyband singer that preteen girls fawn over
He's effeminate in the worst way possible

Attached: 1530207807263.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

>me like brutu man
>he uggo

Attached: file.png (800x450, 127K)

What rule?

It's all about not drinking alkohol to keep your testosteron level normal

OPEN

Look faggot, i see ''ugly'' dudes with 8/10 girls and vice versa every fucking day.
Girls care about more than just looks but you are so fucking snowed in on the thought that the only thing that matter is how you look.
Jesus christ, go out and meet some more people and eventually you will click with someone fuck sake i HATE all this reddit r9k incel bullshit every fucking day in and out

Attached: 1509909555515.png (657x527, 36K)

>boys like him are fags lol we look way better than those gay boys and women like us way more
Imagine even believing that.
Is this a coping mechanism?
You're probably all Jow Forums fags who sincerely believe you'd stand even a slight chance against boys like him.

Attached: FL5.jpg (800x936, 166K)

>handsome
He objectively looks like a faggot.

Dude looks like shit now.

You're mad, bad at baiting, and have bad taste in men

Attached: 1478395255544.png (800x800, 84K)

Don't listen to them. Incel makes a thread, and other incels neejerk reaction is to criticize the guy in OP's pic as opposed to actually criticizing the substance of OP's post. It's a Jow Forums game I'm don't play any longer.

Again, coping mechanism.
Call boys who look handome "fags" because they don't look like hairy fat balding pigs
because that's the only form of masculinity according to you guys.

You guys actually look at this picture and believe you'd have a better chance at getting a gf.
Pure delusion.

Attached: 9d2b33b8c4d6ee6a8f5a4780ed8deb0b.jpg (640x959, 59K)

>I'm bi
Opinion trashed.

He's right though.

Prettyboys > primitive grug-looking chads

If you have body loli's are attracted to, that attraction carriers over to adulthood. Why would you think otherwise?

Well he looks better at that angle, but meh. One would still have to evaluate his personality.

>One would still have to evaluate his personality.
>dude just talk to her it's not just about looks

are you a girl or a fag?

It's the russian incel again.
Yea literally only dudes that look like that ever got laid

It's all about social life. You people on here cry about girls because you are ugly losers who sit inside and have no life and thus are forced to attract women outside of your life, of course superficial things will matter A LOT more in that situation.

If you bothered to have a social life, you would see that girls can warm up to an ugly guy and you get pairings you guys laugh at because your own life is so far removed from how normal people get together you think it's some kind of dating simulator with stats.

It takes confidence to get your ass to the gym.

It's not that he doesn't look masculine, the thing is, he looks effeminate, he looks like a 14 year old.

A guy that can clearly see an effeminate male.

Why are you so butthurt about people not agreeing with you on his handsomeness? You sound like a teen girl mad at people criticizing his boy-band idol. I find him to be handsome and not effeminate-looking btw.

He looks like a faggot.

Sounds like you are projecting, he looks like a normal handsome man.

And by masculine I mean masculinity in the conventional sense, I also don't think a man should be a "hairy fat balding pig" like you say, but like I said, he just looks effeminate. Literally the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw this pic was "femininity".

Never knew even homosexuals could cope.
With attractive women yeah.

post jaws

She wasn't wrong to turn you down if this is what you learned from the rejection.

I knew of this since I was a teenager.

Mostly, but once these guys are good looking enough you are more likely to see better looking girls than reverse

I have, my cousin is fat and balding and his wife is pale and petite with blue eyes. Arranged marriages are wonderful, for guys atleast