Stinky Linky Pins

Hey Linkies, I'm remaking the thread because I thought I should put on a trip and make a proper Etsy store. Previous thread is here:

If anyone is interested in getting a pin, you can do it here:

etsy_com_/listing/597494322/stinky-linkies-pins

just replace _ with .

or just search for my store on etsy, heyakira

If you weren't around for the last thread:

my girlfriend is a graphic designer, had her make a few of these, they came out pretty sweet. Got a little under 100 of them.

Attached: stinkylinky.jpg (570x760, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitagora.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the second shot of them

Attached: stinkylinky2.jpg (1200x1600, 167K)

why no Mobius pins?

fantastic

Can't use crypto to buy them. FUCK

I know man would have been ideal, but Etsy at least makes it more legit for people. Wish I could accept crypto somehow. If anyone has an idea let me know.

they look nice OP

Thanks man! Are you interested in Mobius pins also?

sir show girlfren bob and vagene and will buy sir

The text alignment seems a bit off
Also, on some of them the height appears to be a bit different from width (but maybe it's just my autism speaking)

I thought this was a bannable offense on biz...I got a seven day ban for trying to trade a game key for crypto because I was "advertising".

What are they made out of?

here u are sir she pose with the linked chain yes very good sir

Attached: sexy-bikers-andreea--5.jpg (920x608, 105K)

yeah they may not be 100% perfect but they look pretty good in person, definitely some autism going on too kek.

Just some metal, I think aluminum.

linkies are based

1000$ EOY just ordered

thx fren

Attached: stinkylinky.png (1000x447, 39K)

may papa sergey bless you fren

Attached: 157116329(1).jpg (750x1000, 259K)

Why would I ever buy a smashed piece of origami in a baggie? Tell your "gf" to get a job

why dont you accept ETH

Attached: 31655389_1701981066561764_614112853686747136_n.jpg (997x1600, 118K)

singularity soon

Lots of anons getting pins now! Can't wait to see what you guys do with them

Attached: 1298227632.png (2048x938, 2.3M)

Wish I could, I found Etsy was more trustworthy tho, people called me a scammer when i had a google doc and was accepting eth

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY 0$ EOY

if you want to pay for those with crypto just use the portal I built bitagora.co

Reported. Enjoy the ban

salty nolinky

shipping to UK?

Got scammed by a fucking brit who said he sold Link vinyl stickers.
Payed him few bucks but never delivered.
Fucking scammers. Never buying shit Link related.

are you in north america? Could be just a very long international shipping.

Bought a screen protector off amazon from china and totally forgot about it. Came legit 3 months later in the mail.

Wow pajeet has evolved into a street seller. Great to know that tourists, I mean newfags and redditors can get their little «souvenir»

Nope. I'm from Gypoland EE.
Made the payment like a month ago.
There was a thread like this also.

Will fit nicely with my Jow Forums patches and /o/ stickies and pokemon pins kek

They look good OP. Ordered 3 right now. Will give out two my two irl chainlink bros

If I knew you in real life I would probably kick the fuck out of you. No offense but that's just what guys like me do to wimpy little babby men like you. Its the natural order of things

A gorilla roars

A dog barks

and buddy I hurt people

Ordered some as well, but got them really fast. Was the first batch though from the seller like two months ago.

Germany here.

>t. closeted homosexual

that was cringe.

kek kys

These are cool, but fuck you because you're a normie with a girlfriend trying to capitalize off us lonely autists.

Hope you linkbros enjoy!

What if I admitted it wasn't actually my girlfriend but saying I have a friend who is a graphic artist who helped me is too much work and I wanted to feel cool :^)

It's too late. I can't support you. I'm sorry user.

It will! But the shipping will kinda suck because USPS international isnt the best. Sorry :(

Lel well it's ok you will fomo into linky pins when you see all the cool kids have them in link threads in the near future, just like you did into link. Gettem while theyre hot

Thanks Fren
2 ordered for 2 Linkies in Sydney
I'll get a shot of a pin near the Opera House and upload once they arrive. Thanks for these!

Awesome! Definitely whoever in this thread is getting them feel free to take a picture and post a thread later about whatever you do with them lol

Attached: 2207726484.jpg (1280x853, 271K)

I hope you're using the money from this to invest in more link

Attached: 1524428558101.jpg (1024x731, 195K)

Any chance of making some ChainLink logo toilet paper.
I will stick them in McDonald's toilets all over the city

Attached: 13245364758.png (784x768, 839K)

What the fuck, these cost 8 times as much as an actual stinky. Will you maintain that ratio so I'm not stuck holding pin bags?

I bought one. I think they're actually very cute. We will be able to identify each other post-singularity with them.

Buying this

Attached: 1524978374071.png (720x644, 31K)

they are too big, you should make a very subtle one like 6-6 millimeters, then we would wear it with our suits, this one looks too big and retarded, not subtle enough

Do you accept payment in Mobius, sir?

wow this coin is so shit and hasnt moved at all to the point where deluded linkies now have to finesse other linkies to buy their PHYSICAL BAGS holy shit lmao.

Pretty cool, honestly.

Bought one because trips.

Just bought 2

t. 10k stinky linky

This is the scammer.
I payed for 5 decals..

Attached: IMG_20180501_113458.jpg (3480x4640, 3.79M)

Haha dude are you me?

So you lost like, 4 euros? Convert that into American dollars for me.
You sound poor.
I bought (1) one in the hopes OP goes all into chainlink from these sales.

I bought a couple of stickers from this guy and they showed up fine, maybe you're just a faggot.

Those are not euros, dumb mutt.

5 Big Mac menus
He cucked me so you can get your's cheaper. Fag is you, fag !

nice one lad, what a great idea. hopefully you can sell a bunch of these and up your link stack with the profits.

Attached: 2018-05-01.png (547x388, 46K)

Nice callouses OP, how much do you deadlift?

HOLY FUCK I'M GETTING AN 420 IDEA HERE IT COMES:

>We create a smart contract operated open source PHYSICAL ESCROW network

>Has user-operated and owned warehouses/forwarding bases in multiple regions

>People sent their wares there but sell them on their own website, it doesn't have to be registered or a webshop or anything

>So long as the warehouse (which makes money just from adding a small percentage on shipping) can confirm that they have the goods in store, there is no need to trust the creator's/sellers eshop. You just need to trust the warehouse.

>Transactions are smartcontracted and once the payment goes through, the warehouse receives a signal to send package xxx-1231231 to whatever adress

>That way, you don't have to trust every shitty little eshop, and it would work perfectly for smaller art items.

>Bezos starts posting pink wojacks on Jow Forums cause he just got ran out of business by a buncha 420chan neets

Does this make any sense or is my weed just too good? I'm fucking rekt right now

Attached: aneurism.jpg (420x420, 82K)

i like it, opening a warehouse on my local island right away!

t. hash smoker

I'm not saying we can beat Bezos, but I am saying that's a hell of a whitepaper you got their

Attached: 1525136696562.jpg (420x420, 31K)

Just ordered 2, thanks OP

UGEE

Attached: 1400412391014.jpg (4961x4961, 925K)

doesn't storiqa do that?

That's interesting, too bad they're not on binance actually

Do they do the escrow storage thing or just the reviews and eshops?

I have 2665 Link will I make it?

$2,665,000

Yes but you'll have to wait longer. Don't sell everything at once on the first moon

I have 5k and don't think so. I think I will get 50k in 2 years I hope.

Attached: 1515616456.jpg (441x411, 31K)

How about other coins?

Attached: 1523422048353s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Hey OP, would you consider posting a couple of these to the smartcontract office? I bet Sergey et al would love them and maybe they’d even wear them?

Or maybe some user could buy them and post them? I’m in the uk so makes no sense to post to USA. Some American user might do it?

weird fucking website dude
I really like the idea but I don't trust you to not steal my crypto
or sell my address to mobsters

nigger

Yeah, bought there as well, was delivered without an issue though. Came as letter, so depending on your postal service this can be slow.

nigger

hey nigger

Nigger

Why would you advertise your autism that way

to make a profit

Nice.
Just bought 100k's worth.