Dad starts being anti semitic and anti kuffar again

>Dad starts being anti semitic and anti kuffar again
>i try to reason with him and argue that not every jew or american is a bad guy
>he gets upset and tell me that living in france has made me fall under the influence of kuffar and their propganda

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 28K)

based assimilated muslim french

>when a country is so cucked that even the bvlls imported to do the cucking turn into cucks

Ask him if he hates kuffars and jews so much then why did he immigrate to a kuffar country with the highest percent of Jews outside of Israel

Not even trolling, genuinely curious

jihad against the hated franks is the sacred duty of all muslims

why are magrebians so shit? if gulf arabs are orcs then magrebians are the uruk-hai

He clearly isn't doing a good job if he didn't raise his son as a radical islamist

he doesn't live in france and doesn't have the french nationality either.

It's not like he hates jews that much, i think he hates americans much more but considers jews as the americans of the middle east.

Did you move to France alone or are you just a proxyfag?

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1517187486149.png (554x400, 52K)

i live in france, daddy lives in algeria and always have, we don't see each other much

i'd rather be a fearsome Uruk t b h

Semitic is a language family that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Maltese and Coptic...

Yes and ashkenazi jews are more eastern european than semitic. Anti semitic just means anti jew

You sound like a reasonable guy, most muslims in the netherlands REALLY hate jews, zionist or not.

What does he think of Canada?

> >i try to reason with him and argue that not every jew or american is a bad guy
> he thinks discussing them as individuals is relevant in conversation about society
> little fagot thinks he knows best than his dad
typical

uruk-Hai were elite orcs retard

"individual aren't relevants" sounds like a good argument when you're just trying to never challenge your world views because "ahaha if you can't empirically prove me that a 300 millions people are all good then i'm still right no anecdotal evidence allowed here :)), you have 30 seconds btw"

>Anti semitic just means anti jew
In the vulgar tongue, sure, but we on Jow Forums are learned people that do not stoop to such low speak.

> i know a guy so generalizations are wrong tee hee
lol dont need that proof because it doesnt exist. kikes will kike, mudslimes will mudslime and ameriniggers will amerinigger, a system is studied as being more than the sum of its parts

If you saw a chance, of a small part of France could become wahhabism, salafism, or whatever sect of Islam you follow, would you join them, in the name of God?

why are actual algerians so based and diaspora always so shit ? your father is right abdul, yes every jew and american is a bad guy
like of course lmao are you serious ?
now go back to your shithole
nigger

are you berbers? if not, fuck off from my country

Based dad

Kill him desu

your dad is based

My dad has been anti-Korean nationalist since he started to use the internet.

It’s a worldwide phenomenon lol

Based and redpilled dad.

Are you a radical Muslim or something. I am reporting you to the authorities.

Because only the low classes immigrate usually. Educated Algerians who are willing to work don't have to go to a foreign country with gibs, they can be successful and wealthy in their own country.