Which flag has the most annoying posters?

For me, it's definitely Poland. It seems like 90% of the Polish posters here are retarded, autistic or gay.

Attached: average_polak.jpg (471x400, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61knwOj8uvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For that same exact reason, Poles are the best posters

Attached: TjHuXcI9wHI.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Poles because they're all pedophiles

Polish posters are mostly idiots, but they got good heart, just lime Sminem.
Dont bully poland

Attached: sminem.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

Poo lacks are worst posters by far
Butthurt about everything and insecure as fuck

poland because they're always angry and never contribute to the discussion

>retarded, autistic or gay.
Jow Forums community in a nutshell

Pooland because every polish threads/posts are about Poland & polish topics

I really think you should not answerw this thread

Attached: 739542.gif (180x176, 1.03M)

poland because every polakk behaves crazy lunatic ignorant tinfoil hat

>poland because they're always angry and never contribute to the discussion

They're also attention whores. They commonly try to derail a thread and make it about Poland.

>retarded, autistic or gay.

Attached: fQaFNOS.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

butthurt & insecure

Someone post that beautilfulpeople chart with Polish men being ranked the ugliest men.

is that only one crazy poster? or are there more
seems like they all have the same set of vocubalary, writing pattern, punctuation, insults and interjections

Correct. They are PiS fags.

>They're calling us out on our toxic behaviour
>What do we do now, Slawomir?
>I know! Let's drag everyone else down to our level...
Typical p*Le

USA.

Attached: download.png (310x163, 3K)

Thailand. They're all basically old pedophilic expats who do nothing but shitpost.

There's one or two extremely butthurt and retarded Poles but otherwise they're ok.

I just want to say, I fucking love self-hating Poles. I would hug you guys in a non-gay way. It's great that some people can be self-critical of their country.

No way man, we're the best posters. You're probably a foreign fuck living in our country.

>self-critical
not hard to be critical of an utter shithole called poop land

This poster here is an example of what I'm talking about.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Came here to say this! It’s all americans. All them bastards do is post about gay SHIT

butthurt & insecure

Poland and france
Americans are too inconsistent

Poland because they still live in the cold war and they glorify their shithole and they liken themselves to christ and they competitively ride US dick

What's that? I couldn't make that out. My vision is a little blurry from breathing in all this freedom and liberty.

You asked for this, should just keep your mouth shut

Attached: hussars.jpg (498x362, 42K)

I've never had a positive experience with a Dutch flag. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a happy Dutch poster that wasn't deriving enjoyment from being malicious.

gooks and australians

D-don't bully.

Attached: N-no.jpg (261x192, 11K)

Imagine coming back home after 8 hours of work at the Infant Foreskin Snipping Firm™ and shitposting about Poles on a zhuangese dragon dildo painting forum.

Attached: nork ok.jpg (598x465, 195K)

I like Poland.

I also don't dislike any flag in particular, but I do dislike posters who have nothing interesting to say and contribute to the board so instead they choose to make stupid threads like this with the purpose of dividing the people of Jow Forums and causing unnecessary rivalries between posters of different countries.

I would like to remind, that not all of us are mindless fucks (which you described), and not all of us were\would be voting for PiS. They are like 30% of our citizens. And the loudest part of our citizens, sadly.

Also, there are 2 poolish retarded guys who are 100% of autistic pollacks on Jow Forums, they spam it everyday, so it looks like there are many of them.

Japs obviously
Poland is okay

Excuse me, what were you saying?

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (1678x597, 230K)

Ok sorry

Attached: 1503260836057.png (657x527, 193K)

>As free as brazil

>they liken themselves to christ and they competitively ride US dick
I blame PiS and their mindless electorat for that.

>Brazil
>79
Yeah, how about no.

>Portugal and India in the same category
L M A O

Polacks because fuck jan pawel kurwa

Brazil is very free
It's so free their kids get botox and shooting up the joint is a national hobby

Japs and lately Sweden due to that one retard holier-than-thou poster that's in nearly every single thread for hours on end every single day. It's a shame because excluding that idiot, I generally like Swedes on Jow Forums.

Dont worry i just do it to get (you)s in reality i like poland

Attached: 1529441481596.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

That Italian fag who keeps spamming "boycott Germany"

is that the fag that keeps spamming about finns?

That's good advice though kraut.

Also, German women love Italian cock.

>t. 1/13 italian

No

triggered

I'm sorry but Poland has the BEST posters, yes they are annoying but that means us poleposters are good at shitposting.

canacucks, poo in loos, israel because DUDE THE HOLYLAND LMAO, brazilians sometimes. all others are fine.

Based Hans, the best rival.

Attached: xRpGJ.gif (500x384, 498K)

Israhellis are by far the most annoying ones. They are extremely butturt about being illegal immigrants?

"but muh holy book said I am descendant of Israel and murdering palestinians is ok, because that's actually my land"

No wonder why Arabs want to destroy them.

No one Israeli said this though. You are using a strawman argument - classic example of the shitty Pole poster.

Albania.

googled "this is my land god gave it to me"

youtube.com/watch?v=61knwOj8uvs

FRANCE

Attached: bab.jpg (960x721, 77K)

you don't go to the Jow Forums or pretending you've never seen this.

t. asshurt shitskin from a previous thread
subhuman, you have to go back
asshurt mutt
t. errone
Worst are Dutch and Swedish, since they're shitskin subhumans shitposting with their low IQ incel numality.

I meant that no Israeli said this on Jow Forums.

I do and you're completely strawmanning. Israelis give a lot of justifications for our actions, but I've never seen one here giving religious justification.

Brazil given how bitter and aggressive they are.

>t. Moje miasto to Białystok
You're an excellent example of what he's talking about, faggot.

it seems like Poles either care too much about something or they don't give a shit about something important.

poles who stay out of the general seem decent enough

Brazil did get bitter in the past year.

I respect the poos, takes guts to post on Jow Forums as an indian knowing that all your posts will get a "go shit on the streets" reply

>tfw online polish homos with their obnoxious make me into homophobe

Attached: 1529611809146.png (1231x795, 893K)

Dutch are based bros except immigrants there. Fuck all Belgians though.

>but I've never seen one here giving religious justification.

IQ level 0. Literally and only justification of Jews being there is their religion, they have no other argument to prove their right for this land.

>IQ level 0. Literally and only justification of Jews being there is their religion, they have no other argument to prove their right for this land.

No we don't. You're pulling this out of your ass. Show me one post here that argues this.

Poles love their shithole so much even the slightest banter results in a tsunami of screeching autism, it's not even funny anymore

Jews are fucking religious group.

Then what are the other "arguments" for you to feel entitled to Palestinian land?

It's very funny. I myself especially love to the the kraut butthurt. I don't mind any other nationality.

>Jews are fucking religious group.

Not necessarily. We're both an ethnic and a religious group. It's complicated.

This isn't the place to argue about our country. Just saying that Israelis on Jow Forums are secular or atheists and don't believe in any religious justification.

Literally nobody is butthurt about your shithole.

>I myself especially love to the the kraut butthurt.
...?

You are. But "muh I am strong and not at all butthurt, look at me being not butthurt at all"

just fuck off, autists.

You're arguing about a completely different thing than the Jew. He's talking about Israelis on Jow Forums, not in general.
And it's true, nobody ever seriously claims "muh God given land" here, excluding obvious banter.

>Not necessarily. We're both an ethnic and a religious group. It's complicated.

There is no such thing as Jewish ethnicity and don't even get me started.

Next level: Muslims are ethnicity.

Don't you realize that the entire board is making fun of you? That everyone laughs at your eternal butthurt? Do you completely lack any sense of self-awareness?

t. low IQ boring fagot from Warszawka

Do you have some problems? I'm fully aware what were talking about. Not that long ago I talked with Israeli (yes on Jow Forums) about that and this is what I received from him.

mfw someone is bullying poland

Attached: 1812db5a.jpg (750x1000, 60K)

>Don't you realize that the entire board is making fun of you?

But does it matter? Jow Forums is for autistic people and I love to banter them. German posters seem to be extremely obnoxious so they are mostly my victim and they are taking this bait like they were low iq niggers, which makes me happy.

It's not like I care about germs-many, I don't give a shit about this country.

There is. Israelites were first an ethnic group and then a religion. The both are tied together, and yeah we've blended with other peoples so we aren't uniform, but we still have a lot of non-religious traditions, customs and identity that make us Jews even if we aren't religious.

Just so you know, Israel was founded by completely secular people, our early prime ministers were atheist. Political Zionism was not a religious movement.

What's the name of that russian guy?

America isn't free anymore. It's ranked as an "endemic surveillance society" along with China, Russia, UK, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Taiwan.

> Israelites were first an ethnic group and then a religion

You're having a cognitive disorder which makes most of thing you wrote a completely self-contradicting trash.

Yes, ISRAELIS are nationality (fake, made up one)

but not JEWS - which, like Christians and Muslims are just a bunch of believers having no ethnic connection which each other than having circumcised dick and hating on Jesus.

Israel was made specifically for the Jews as the religious group and thus the literally only thing they justify their illegal presence on palestinian soil is "muh we wuz, muh our destiny is land of israel"

And stop pretending it's not like that. Also their "justificiation" is false because it is historically untrue, because the Jews that arrived there have never had any connection with palestine nor they originated from there as they are the converted khazars from the eastern europe, and their "native land" would be Kazakhstan and not Palestine.

Israel is the most false and pathetic "we wuz" in the history of mankind that causes death and suffering of hundreds of thousands of people.

Go fuck your sister, israel-cock sucker.

Nope mate. You're completely ignorant of history and of Israel and Jews in general. I'll leave you at that because I know you're not willing to listen.

Attached: 5752374+_a618157679bb98bf5a49928c6aa2884f.jpg (407x405, 80K)

XAOS AND DOOM

on our mighty wings we bring

Attached: image.png (601x682, 223K)

This

Japan.

>no historically proven arguments
>muh duh you are so ignorant about Isralelelel you know nothing, a book for poor dumb farmers from thousands of years ago knows it better than historians.

I gave you historically proven arguments, but you rather believe in your own narrative made up from bits of conspiracy theories, pseudo-history and lack of understanding.

Thanks for providing this thread with an example of the kind of Pole everyone here hates.

I hate kikes just as much as I hate w*Rsawian apes.

Mazovians ruined this country.

>I gave you historically proven arguments
which ones?
>but you rather believe in your own narrative made up from bits of conspiracy theories
those are not conspiracy theories, but facts proven by historians
>Thanks for providing this thread with an example of the kind of Pole everyone here hates.
Oh no someone hates me because I give uncomfortable facts. I'm gonna cry now.