How come that European were immune to American diseases, but injuns weren't immune to European diseases?

How come that European were immune to American diseases, but injuns weren't immune to European diseases?

Attached: usa_biological_warfare.jpg (848x627, 555K)

The Americas had no viruses which weren’t universal across the planet. Ironically good hygiene on their part prevented disease which fucked them later on.

The Injuns gave the entire world a parting gift

Attached: 22796BE7-D141-4141-90BD-0C3B2BB1E66B.png (580x386, 512K)

fuck is that?
why?

What’s the why part for, the good hygeine or how it fucked them later on)

What is syphilis.

ew what's that?

Whoops, I missed something
>The Americans had almost no viruses weren't universal.

I can't believe that injuns had better sanitation than old wolrders. Why did no American virus develop?

>immune to American diseases
Syphilis?

syphilis

animals, the answer is always farm animals. diseases like smallpox come from cows and is as harmful to them as chickenpox is to us

europeans were notorious for being dirty pigs

>Why did no American virus develop?
Little to no exposure to animals and feces

i don't think syphilis is actually completely confirmed to have come from the america

and if it is i guess the reason why it didn't cause pandemics like smallpox did in the americas is cause it's not as easily transmitted

>feces
Very indo-German thing to do.
>animals
But there are animals in the Americas. Why can't buffalos and deer spread the plauge?

>But there are animals in the Americas. Why can't buffalos and deer spread the plauge?
those animals were never domesticated and thus had little contact with humans compared to cows, dogs, sheep and chicken. hell, when it came to buffalo the best way natives could subdue them was to guide them to a cliff and scare them enough where they unwittingly fall to their death

>couldn't domesticate buffalo
damn injuns are useless

But they had llamas and alapkas.

The plague bacteria developped into the mongolian steps and need a rat population to sustain itself, it never was carried into the americas.

white people are still dirty after all of these centuries

Attached: weekly shampoos and weekly showers countries.png (554x501, 50K)

>But they had llamas and alapkas.
peruvians only, maybe that's why they still look indio compared to columbians and our "natives"

the plague would have to have gotten into the americas first

Cities were not big enough
Unlike in Europe cities in the Americas were very very clean, and part of most religious practices in large cities involve being clean
Also the size of cities prevented deseases from surviving in large scale

Not using shampoo is actually healthier for your hair though. You should put some in every now and then so it smells nice, but it's healthier not to use it.

t. Man with thick, strong, healthy, full head of hair.