This picture is illegal in USA

Attached: 1399359.large.jpg (650x400, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_over-the-air_television_networks
avvo.com/legal-answers/do-police-officers-wear-uniform-when-they-serve-a--2321486.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no! I clicked on it.

Attached: BANG.jpg (647x414, 293K)

Why?
You can just get sea water and destill it

It's not though
Only in places with severe droughts do they have limitations on collecting rainwater and even then you just need to get a permit to do it. Nowhere is it illegal unless it's a drought, but when that happens there is usually water rationing

>just need to get a permit to do it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
COPE
O
P
E

>a permit to collect rain water

>machine guns are allowed even to kids

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

2 states have some "restrictions"

quality thread tho...

Why would it be illegal to collect rainwater during a drought? wouldnt that be the ideal time to collect rain water? for that matter, why is there even rain to collect during a drought?

Attached: 1ttxqm.jpg (736x568, 38K)

>Needing rainwater to be free.

Attached: golden lel amerifridge.png (2172x1048, 222K)

By collecting rain water, you reduce the water going into the underground water table.

Who here has their Summer Rainwater collection permit?

Only in places with severe droughts, retard. Just commiefornia and the other states in the middle of the desert. When you go live there or choose to stay you know what you're signing for. I went there for vacation a whole month and it didn't rain a single minute while I was there. Rain is not common in those states therefore you can't store it and disturb the already poorly active water cycle.

quality bait

droughts and water restrictions are very common where I live and if anything rain water collecting is encouraged because it reduces the strain on public water supply

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1036, 104K)

>a whole month and it didn't rain a single minute while I was there
woah
how unheard of

Attached: laughing whores.png (560x500, 477K)

>be American
>can't afford to buy water from Goldstein Water Company
>try to collect some rainwater in a bucket to avoid dying of dehydration
>get shot by coppers

What part of dessert do you mindlets not understand?
People collecting large amounts of rainwater was banned because it was fucking up the natural environment, in places were water is springing out of ever rock there aren't restrictions
>>machine guns are allowed even to kids
No one under 18 can buy a gun and machine guns have been heavily restricted since the 1930's, you're basically retarded and like to make up facts

>dessert
Shut up lardo. Also everything I said is true.

not a single drop for a month is normal in a livable place to you?

>flag
ohh I get it now

Attached: step-away-from-the-rain-barrel.webm (718x404, 789K)

>McDonalds patch
wtf?

Mcdonalds logo

Attached: laughing elephant.png (585x586, 152K)

I've been waiting for the right time to post this.

In disappointed in you, norfag. This is the kind of retarded shit I'd expect to see from Sweden or Finland, not you.

Explain. Is this the ancap paradise I've been told about?

I don't actually know the story behind this.

>open-topped rainbarrel
Enjoy your insects.

Attached: smileyman.jpg (499x453, 79K)

dios mio

Attached: 1470240700234.png (512x512, 382K)

This guy ended up fucking up the whole area with his own man made lake or fish farm under the guise of "fire suppression" this is where all of this nonsense comes from

Attached: gary harrington.png (872x698, 499K)

I remember this fucking collecting rainwater meme when it was popular in 2014
Get a new joke

Oi m8 wear ees yor teevee loicense? Wy don yew have knoives in dis fookin kitchen m8?

Attached: fucking UGay.jpg (1978x6777, 1.81M)

When you haven't paid your McDonalds credit card in 3 months

What with the TV licence thing anyways? Is it a European thing? Why are they so aggressive about that one thing?

Attached: 1518243679052.jpg (1116x1011, 116K)

>tfw you miss out on your fees to the McPolice

Attached: ancap.jpg (640x656, 72K)

Shouldn't it be covered to stop bug and leaves getting in?

>limitations on collecting rainwater
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

most european countries have a tv license, some are non optional, some (like the UK are opt out) they are silly but just another example of bad state spending, people like to say it's only the UK because it's fun to hate on the UK. I don't pay the license because I don't want to, I see it more akin to the cable fee yanks pay

>the cable fee yanks pay
We pay nothing for over-the-air network broadcasts. We are under the impression that the UK does indeed pay a fee for this, cable fees are an entirely different entity.

what tv services do you guys get free? the licence fee is a fucking stupid racket that relies on people being dumb and spooked into paying (as that image implies) I have written to the licencing authority withdrawing their implied right of access (i.e. they aren't allowed on my property at all) niggas need a warrant to knock on my door. It's the same situation in most euro countries but for some reason people go on about the UK

>you just need to get a permit to do it
no freedom to collect rain water on your own?

Jajajaja it look like the barrel where El Chavo del Ocho live

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_over-the-air_television_networks

Also I do know that most other Euro countries have something similar and that the UK is singled out for some reason

ah I see so it is like our system in that there is a big 5/6, I guess there is somewhat of a trade off in terms of the amount of advertising, having watched some US streams the amount of advertising / the frequency is kind of insane. I think people just like bullying the UK desu, same with how people bully the US in NA

>Yeah, dude, rain like belongs to everyone, rain for the people, man!!!
Leftists, man.

The average is something like 9 minutes advertising for 30 minute show and 17 minutes for 60 minute show. What about for UK broadcast TV?

la creatura...

Attached: IMG_3010.gif (493x391, 4K)

i believe it is 3 mins per break in the UK (so 6 min per 30 min program), but it can be longer for special events like the world cup so that it syncs up with other broadcasts

We have 3 of them, does that make me a terrorist?

>mcd logo
WTF
can someone explain

Attached: 1512344457580.jpg (1462x1462, 233K)

Well. I think BBC is a state TV. France TV is too. TV fee finance those company.

I have been trying to figure this out, random t-shirt it seems
avvo.com/legal-answers/do-police-officers-wear-uniform-when-they-serve-a--2321486.html

>The free market will take care of natural resources
You also need a licence to hunt most animals or to fish.
And get this, you also can't damn up a river on your own too
It's almost like we are making efforts to manage our natural resources so we don't end up like Iceland and cut down literally all the trees and fuck ourselves

no wonder oz is emtpy

Hey mutt, there's a dollar sign next to those knives.

>When you default on your student loans to attend Hamburger University

hooooolly fugg

Attached: 1529913504176.jpg (400x388, 82K)

why the fuck does he have a mcdonald's m?

Only in 11 states and I've never lived in one.

Attached: rainwater-harvesting.gif (769x394, 32K)

Attached: 1518456302464.jpg (2747x1751, 317K)

top lel

Attached: 1398691003618.jpg (414x419, 24K)

yeah but
he couldve worn anything, and he picked a mcdicks shirt???

Attached: 1484370565494.png (541x538, 9K)

NO NO NO I'M NOT LOVIN' IT

Maybe some local McDonald's had some "Support the boys in blue" fundraiser or something and gave the local cops free shirts. Like I said, I have really given it some thought

This is ridiculous. Water is literally falling from the sky, why do you need a fucking permit?

That map is out of date, only in 4 states is it specifically illegal for individuals and that is changing