I AM SO FUCKING DEPRESSED AND LONELY HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I AM SO FUCKING DEPRESSED AND LONELY HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1445714939479.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BN36IBK8D_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got used to it

I stopped caring altogether
I start getting drunk as soon as I get home from work

kys

I truly believe she hates me bros

Like she can't get any better, so she has to get used to me

>he will never be loved by a woman
>he will die without having experienced human affection and love
>he will die a failure in all other aspects of his life as well

Attached: 1525552453535.jpg (433x419, 126K)

having a gf or not doesn't bother me. Being a depressed NEET with no skills, education, or any capacity to improve my life makes me want to end it early though.

Attached: razor-02.jpg (800x719, 57K)

Attached: glock-19.png (650x376, 169K)

>depressed and lonely
Normie, accept loneliness and focus on a greater life goal, it will be way more fulfilling than living a normie life. Although I'll admit I have a problem letting stupid shit distract me from my goals all the time (like this site).

me too, spot on

LMAO HOW??? CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HAHAHAHA I SURE CANT LMAO

Attached: 1519386268897.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

Can't even get a woman to talk to me for a few minutes haha

Attached: 1402368092036.png (711x687, 1.12M)

Some days ago i stopped drinking, so instead i refused to take my happy pellets that my assigned neurologist prescribed and started binge watching the office and not sleeping for at least 48 hours, trying to deprive myself from sleep and dreaming and instead watch a lovely cute show
I combine it with working at the cement mixer during the day and never going past the 3rd gear when driving
I eat small meals 5 times a day burying carved stones so that someone digs them up thousands of years from now and ask him or herself questions
I ran over 6 cats and it was on purpose
I just installed propane in my car but when i switch it back to gasolene its like nitro in video games, i cant resist
My voice and speech is slowing down
Ive met people and im not lonely anymore or depressed
I have things to look forward to
Next show is going to be adventure time
I have already started behaving like the goofy characters from the office
I love that show

>focus on a greater life goal
like what

Like processing human and cow waste into a groundbreaking fuel that turns India into a superpower

I swear I'm one step away from being that dude that just goes up to random women and asks them out. I dont know what else to do. I had to move to a new city to get my job after school and didnt make a single friend for a year, so I convinced work to let me move back to a town I used to live in. All my old friends have moved on or got married. I go to the gym and no one talks to anyone, get on the train and no one looks up from their cellphone, girls have earbuds in all the time or theyre with a friend... I worked up the courage to join a martial arts club but its expensive and mostly men.. soooort of made one friend that way. I saw an old friend a few weeks ago and realized how shit a person she is, felt more alone being near her than being alone. I dont know what else to do

imagine making a post this gay

I'm not depressed, I just don't receive any pleasure or joy from life. I'm numb as all shit.

Attached: 1473122310950.png (599x355, 180K)

i was gonna bant with you but i realized ive never heard a single thing about bosnia and havent even heard of herzegovina before

>every woman he met sees him as the fat friend
>every woman he knows secreatly makes fun of him
>he considers suicide after his mom dies

Attached: 1487054928090.jpg (746x500, 62K)

>he considers suicide after his mom dies
sorry bro

Attached: 1389688_orig.jpg (1100x516, 99K)

I am meeting a girl today and I can't stop thinking about fucking her and I got 0 sleep.

>these are the sad sacks of shit I'm arguing with about countries, politics, race, and every other topic under the sun
Guess I'm the real loser here

That's a form of depression

Attached: 1521392936827.png (925x711, 32K)

NOT ALONE JUST LONELY ALL THE TIME

youtu.be/BN36IBK8D_A

Attached: 1509562063604.png (1054x526, 38K)

ME TOO, KKKKKKK

I’m just so fuckin’ depressed I can’t seem to get out. I don’t wanna live or die.

Im bored over anything else

Hey me too!

I have 0 ambition and my job is the same shit daily

Kill as many normies as possible.

>friend

Attached: 1530176641307.jpg (526x701, 85K)

I have been looking for this thread for so long
>INTRUSIVE SUICIDE THOUGHTS ARE BACK
>ALREADY WRITTEN SUICIDE NOTE
>SPENT WHOLE FUCKING DAY PLANNING SUICIDE
>POOR AS SHIT, UGLY AND IN SHIT UNI THAT WILL GRANT ME NO JOB AFTER I END IT
>22 KHHV

Attached: 1513773719228.png (600x580, 113K)

Just call them serbs it always ruffles them up. Works extra well woth croats too!