Was there anyone that called the crazy run cryptos had at the end of 2017 closely like $20k BTC before it happened?

Was there anyone that called the crazy run cryptos had at the end of 2017 closely like $20k BTC before it happened?

That's who I'd be interested in listening to now.

Attached: 2010 to 2013.png (2608x1876, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/u/PentarhUdi/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Richard Heart

hundreds called the top everyday of that run up

Carlos Matos
Y guys should listen to him investing in BCC.

tradingview.com/u/PentarhUdi/

Look at his post he made in May 2017. He saw what was coming when NOBODY even came close. He posted an update last month and another yesterday. I'm not saying he doesn't make mistakes but he fits the bill of what you seek.

this guy. yeah.
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

Me

Attached: 1513155379655.png (1624x1328, 48K)

A guru I know who traded 10k to a couple million.

I had just bought ETH finally formoing in. I asked what did he think of ETH. He said to me “You buy that’s top, I buy that’s bottom” the bear market started 4 days later

It was me lil nigga. Follow me on twitter @cryptogat

you did indeed.
orange line is bch

Attached: loglogpower.png (862x476, 46K)

Teeka called 15k back in January I think

Its going down to sub 7500 before the middle of this month

Fook yoo forrow me @Jewkorean

Wow, is this guy a fucking genius? It's like he drew a map

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 7.02.42 AM.png (1288x1112, 149K)

>Me
now exclude 2013 gox crash and remake it based on pre-2013 data, then combine it with current data and you'll see how wrong you are.

absolute brainlet

>your page is too good but i don't like the adjusting you did on the circles :(
Oh, can you edit your charts on tradingview? kek

Once it broke 3k there were alot of 100k calls

>Oh, can you edit your charts on tradingview? kek
no you can't

sources?

Vanga called over 9k when it spiked to 500$

>b-but we're crashing
>circumstances doesn't matter, all that matters are meme lines

Attached: 1522182449449.jpg (500x333, 15K)

Fuckoff Rich you faggot! you lost 20m and admitted it on whale pool amongst other pathetic LARPs. Dude is faker than Liberace.

Attached: AF309E76-2A91-4EBE-88E3-273568F07801.png (291x300, 128K)

there's good news and bad news everyday
you confuse correlation with causation

I love it how the bottom keeps increasing with every month. It used to be sub 3k$ in january, sub 4k is february, 6k in april and now it's sub 7k.

Because conditions change every week with this dumbass world we inhabit

>Dollar flip flopping causing everything to flip flop with Trump playing the media like a fiddle sowing even more doubt geopolitically
>Banks spouting hawk bullshit as reality is brink of ressesion debt choke slowdown.
>No clear policy on crypto and no sign of any shitcoins ramping up adoption

I'd be covering my shit and gambling less in this insanity

>I called it when I bought at 19k
>wouldnt have bought otherwise
>these brainlets

Attached: 1517419768102.png (866x900, 94K)

There's a bunch of fucks making all sorts of calls every goddamn minute. Of course someone's going to be right. Someone making such ridiculous calls is literally the last person I'd listen to in this space.

The only one who could've predicted this where the criminals behind the tether scheme. They pumped the market all year long.
Now it's out of everyone's hands except if a (bunch of) large whale(s) decide to dump the market to smithereens. Such as the Mt. Gox trustee.
In all these cases you need insider information not meme lines.

Jamie Dimon called the top at 20k said that's where he's shorting when BTC was like 6k

Attached: Boris-Johnson-Jokes.jpg (600x300, 46K)

Mind posting that chart with prices and dates?

Honestly everything just follows the price movements of bitcoin. I fon't see how it would be accurate for bitcoin cash