/v4/ + friends

hairy pig that looks like a dog edition

Attached: 19920-wlochata-swinia-ktora-przypomina-psa.jpg (700x556, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2_JkWOZrsw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhYaMfZe1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=dI38vTdF0es
youtube.com/watch?v=TKDdOVwaN6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mangalica>all other wh*te pig """breeds"""
youtube.com/watch?v=I2_JkWOZrsw

they look like mutated roes

youtube.com/watch?v=EhYaMfZe1Cg
>2:22
no wonder aussies got btfo by these things

their meat is good though

do you have them yourself?

>Mečiar, well he was a great Slovakian statesman

Attached: 1530827989226 (1).jpg (2687x2319, 1.38M)

hello

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mimelond__4cad90b8cbd14d555e6852661308148b.png (521x997, 893K)

nah even if i wanted to i couldnt since i live in a apartment but i have bought some of their meat and bacon in stores

who the fuck even drinks monster?

hi
and what, is it more fatty than regular bacon or what is it that makes them special?

Attached: rsz_1491571723969.png (1440x810, 2.81M)

>muh white knights

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-laughter-meme-humour-frog-5ad60f17137fe9.5588282315239780070799.jpg (900x900, 125K)

That's a cool porker
Porkers >>>> anime

yeah

konbanwa

Attached: 1514783827110.jpg (230x230, 18K)

sure thing, but Polish people from the ww2 era often say that problem of alcoholism in Poland was pretty much non-existing back then. While generation of my perents is just awful, cummunism really destroyed this nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Do you magyars care about the misnomer "hun" for you. Would you rather we call you magyaristan or something like that

Boomers

>but Polish people from the ww2 era often say that problem of alcoholism in Poland was pretty much non-existing back then
XDDD DDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38vTdF0es

>misnomer
?

oh you mean our cunts name? its fine. we call ourselves magyarország and our neighbours mostly call us magyars and the türkics call us macaristan only the indoniggers call us wegry and hungary/ungari

my apologies but you didn't look asiatic

Hello

Attached: IslamicEU.png (904x1028, 1.58M)

really? I thought the abuse of wódka or alcohol in general was pretty common there since always 2bh, or maybe it's my preconcept of slavs speaking

the islamic world is just as degenerated as the so called west

The only problem with Islam in the EU is that it's really an Arabic dynasty dispute for Arabic and Arabic-tier people. We could use some form of white sharia, but I wouldn't want any more of this islam stuff.

This as well. They just see raping boys as a cultural thing rather than an expression of homosexual identity.

almost all muslim nations allow genital mutilation and sex change surgery too

Iran being the second most tranny nation in the world, behind thailand

hell desu the entire world is getting more degenerated and westernised every year

it's funny that degereration increases at the same rate than atheism while moral values and faith decreases
coincidence?

from >during the PRL period problem of alcoholism has expanded lot ...before the war I do not remember to see anyone drunk laying on the pavement because it was a shameful thing ...during the PRL period I was constantly seeing drunk people and even people laying drunk on the pavement.

No, it's not funny. The problem with Christianity (at least in the states) is that it fails to prevent people from going degenerate. A degenerate church has arisen with no moral backbone.

lying*

amazing anecdotal evidence

>and sex change surgery too
Only Iran + they are Shia

Islam and Arab culture are both different things

I was hearing the same from my own relatives.

everything you just wrote was wrong

yet most arabs want islam as their only identity as for shia its a part of islam

surely your relatives are neutral and not biased in any way
they couldn't possibly be

intredasting, what do you think it encouraged people to become drunks under commie times?, do you hear these kind of comments irl too?
I think it's happening the same with most religions now imo, all of them are corrupt to the core and all of them fail to attract and connvince people just like politicians, because people don''t believe in them anymore and know they're all corrupt
prove it

because most of the muslim world is and most western countries are overwhelmingly christian also latin america is very religious yet is an absolute shithole of subhuman mutts and i can go on and on

Really, even Buddhism? I mean not the western import of fag buddha but the peeps in Burma don't seem degenerate

I guess Thailand is, though. I don't know if Thailand is religious or not.

rockstar tastes better.

energy drinks generally are fucking disgusting

>tfw rocky cellar was banned

Attached: 1514698069427.jpg (900x973, 204K)

I don't think I'll make it lads

oh user, stop believing maymays are reality
>most of the muslim world
I'm starting suspect most of the muslims in islamic countries are so because they didn't had any choice, they were raised and brainwahsed to follow islam or bad things could happen to them according to what I've heard,a lot of the '''''refugees''''' going to europe usually end up leaving islam as well
>also latin america is very religious
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
''no'', nobody younger than 60 is religious here anymore, and it's pretty similar in all latin america, most people here is ''christian'' or ''catholic'', but not religious at all, churches are all empty in sundays, nobody wants to become a priest, etc, Urgay is Czechia tier atheist
I like Buddhism a lot 2bh, I think it's a very based religion indeed, and I already believe in reincarnation and karma, yet doesn't mean thy don't have their flaws tho, no religion is perfect

its ok its just natural selection doing its thing you must embrace it

>people are leaving brainwashing deathcults
based and good

When I hear fertile slovakia I think of taking out the proverbial rake and ploughing the fields of slovakia, seeding the land

>and I already believe in reincarnation

Attached: 1501087098469.png (448x372, 315K)

?

when i think of fertile slovakia i am thinking about us reconquering it and murdering all slavs like the edgelords we all are

friendly reminder litwin is with his qt pepik gf right now
can't wait to read one of his blogs about it :3
can't say I disagree with you, if only they left it for good and not under the illusion that not having a faith gives you a free pass to commit crimes and be scum

Attached: 1500942498485.jpg (255x247, 16K)

what does mighty Varg say about it?

I think the rape comes before the kill which comes before the pillage tbqh senpai

Morality is such an outdated meme

can't wait for you to finally leave

fridge is qtest female poster v4 ever had

That meme is a monster advert

we had that once soon the time will come again

How many villages did you rape, pillage and murder?

I heard she looks spooky

yeah no shit she's mentally ill, what do you expect, a model?

what can you expect from a schizo 1/6th joo

Just try T25. This Nigga is the best.

Attached: images (2).jpg (280x180, 11K)

delet

Attached: 3.png (1034x649, 346K)

schizo and all she's qt tho

Attached: fridge.gif (591x617, 746K)

szuuumi dokoła las
czy to jawa, czy sen?
co ci przypomina, co ci przypomina
widok znajomy ten?

Attached: Download.png (283x178, 554)

looks pretty average to me
(pol. wygląda dosyć średnio jak dla mnie)

jézus istenem a polszki goblin

Have you seen any of his vide beyond 'stop maymay'?
He and his autistic wife believe that ancient European pagans believed in reincarnation.

I warned you about women.

>t.
nah, I don't even bother with any youtuber 2bh, I only knows he's very meme material
>He and his autistic wife believe that ancient European pagans believed in reincarnation
kek, based on what?, most ancient cultures believed in some form of afterlife (even nords if i have to believe in skymemerim) but I don't think any of them believed in reincarnation

Attached: wouldnt bang.jpg (345x337, 30K)

>reee how dare you have standards
typical orbiter wanter

it's a fact m8

Attached: 1394729.jpg (197x190, 5K)

>reee how dare you have standards
typical orbiter wanter

based and redpilled

Attached: 1512262012116.jpg (236x236, 19K)

>user do you like ukraine?

Attached: ua.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

>magyars have no culture
nice try
youtube.com/watch?v=TKDdOVwaN6o

No, kill the hohols

no

>ukraine
What

yes when its divided between hungary moldova romania poland and russia

>>istnieja miliony pedofilow
całe 38 milionów

nie wierze że p*lacy są hetero przecież idealna ''kobieta'' dla polaka wygląda następująco
>brak cycków albo minimalne
>nogi jak patyki
>twarz jak 11 latka
>hehe ale dupa ale bym pierodlił kurwa ale bym ruchał chuj cipa sperma ;)
a jak widzą dziewczyne z dużymi dojcami, z fajnymi udami i z biodrami kurwy rozpłodowej to już
>eee zbyt taka jakas nie wiem no kobieca jest, ja to wole dupy co wyglądają jak dziewczynki bo jestem Katolikiem i co za tym idzie pedofilem ;/

w dodatku polacy boją sie kobiet i to własnie mówią zagraniczne kobiety
>hehe polacy to prawdziwi faceci nie to co cioty zachodnie ;) *zostaje podbity w miesiąc przez Niemców*.

I like all slavic countries :4

yes, i do like ukraine and the ukrainian people

hello Marcy
hi krakówek

I am looking for Monsieur F. Pierre Dolle. Is Monsieur F. Pierre Dolle here?

All eastern slavshit women are cheap whores and the "'men"' are ugly, poor and dumb subhuman trash.

this

And what have you done to remedy that situation?

>hi krakówek
I don't know who you're talking about but please stop insulting me thank you

>the "'men"' are ugly
''no'', what I've noticed about slavic men compared to the overrated southern euorpeans or latinios is that they tend to not care about their look at all, but physically they can be very attractive
>pic related
hmmm :3

Attached: 1471039550187.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

Oh Tengri bless my sword and bow so that they may kill slaves

slavs - übermensch

nice pic of a subhuman

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY

Attached: 1503424613802.png (538x538, 322K)